The truth is out there

Rolinda Bonz

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RolindaBonz/dd.jpg wub.gif

HOLLYWOOD - David Duchovny has confirmed a sequel to the X-Files movie is in the works--with himself and Gillian Anderson reprising the characters that made them famous.

The actor, who played Agent Fox Mulder in both the cult TV series and 1998 movie, reveals X-Files creator Chris Carter and writer Frank Spotnitz are busy working on a script for the new film.

The news comes after weeks of speculation surrounding Anderson's involvement in the project.

Duchovny says, "This week, they're starting some kind of road towards doing it (the film). Gillian and I both want to be in it now. We're happy to do it.

"At this point all of the kind of fatigue and anxiety that we had towards the end of a nine-year run is gone."

He jokes, "We've forgotten why we hate one another and can only remember why we love one another and we're very happy to go back.

"Chris and Frank are going over the story. It's a story they've had for a few years but we haven't all settled on the fact that we wanted to do it, so now they're hammering it out."

icon_alienjig.gif

Source

ohmy.gif People still care about 'The X Files'?! schla03.gif

moon.gif tongue.gif bolt.gif

Oh I totally agree Gary and I pretty much gave up on it since it took so long. I believe I brought this story up last year in a thread. I knew they were filming just didn't know when though but knew it was sometime soon. As for X-filers, there is even forums out there for fans on this theme. So it's not completely dead yet.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Apr 8 2007, 07:03 PM)
icon_alienjig.gif  icon_alienjig.gif  icon_alienjig.gif  icon_alienjig.gif

About time. The ending of the show was very unsatisfying.

yes.gif I thought so too. I also didn't care too much for the movie. It wasn't bad, it just didn't live up to my expectations. However, the first few seasons of X-Files....GENIUS.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 8 2007, 07:08 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 8 2007, 01:14 PM)
ohmy.gif People still care about 'The X Files'?!  schla03.gif

moon.gif  tongue.gif  bolt.gif

Well, it does seem like a bit of a long time since the series ended and the 1st movie. unsure.gif

I was a Advid watcher of the Xfiles never missed 1 but it has been a long time I will have to see the previews before i can say i will run & see this Movie confused13.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 8 2007, 10:02 AM)
YES YES OH GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!!

THE X FILES IS MY FAVE SHOW EVER!!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif

goodpost.gif

my thoughts exactly. Except mine were more like...

icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif

AH GOD OGDADFDSA A:dweez: icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif HH!! ! FINALL:dweez: icon_alienjig.gif Y AH GOD YES AHAHHAHAHA:dweez: HA!!!! icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif OMG XFILES ROXXORZ MY BOXXORZ!!:dweez: icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif

...or something like that.

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Apr 22 2007, 12:05 AM)
I think i probably watched 2-3 episodes after David D. left the show -

X-files without him or Gillian was a dead stick - This is great news - common001.gif

Series again???

I actually liked the Terminator when he stepped in for Mulder. yes.gif

I loved that show, but Carter let too many people add creativity to it and it got too convoluted at the end. He had to wrap up too many storylines and didn't do it well i feel. Same with Millenium. He let that get waaaay too out of hand, and it crashed and burned because of it. That show was awesome when it was all Chris's work. yes.gif