The Open Toed Shoe Pledge

owlswing

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a pedicure today!

The ultimate, inexpensive way to treat yourself girls!

There is no cause for cracked heels in summer flip flops! biggrin.gif

One day I will figure out a way to paint my toenails without it looking like someone with parkinsons did it.

I have four sisters, they all painted my nails. So when they all moved out, I realized that I had not acquired this important skill. I also can't color inside the lines. So after many many years of trying to I have happily resigned myself to fact that I have to get pedicures and manicure, if I want nice tips and toes. cheer.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 21 2010, 11:59 AM)
One day I will figure out a way to paint my toenails without it looking like someone with parkinsons did it. eh.gif

rofl3.gif so true!

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 13 2012, 01:09 PM)
Ok ladies,

I am going to Hawaii next Friday. I hate wearing sandals or flip flops. 1287.gif What's a guy to do? tongue.gif

Have sweaty feet.

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 13 2012, 12:09 PM)
Ok ladies,

I am going to Hawaii next Friday. I hate wearing sandals or flip flops. 1287.gif What's a guy to do? tongue.gif

Oh, just go get a pedicure and some flip-flops! Please don't tell me you're going to trudge around the beaches of Hawaii in tennis shoes. ohmy.gif I think that may even be illegal there. tongue.gif

Ya man up and get a pedicure!

Actually when I was getting mine a guy came in and got one too... he didn't get the nail polish tho.

I mean you COULD get it, if that's what you're into.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Mar 13 2012, 09:41 AM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 13 2012, 01:09 PM)
Ok ladies,

I am going to Hawaii next Friday. I hate wearing sandals or flip flops. 1287.gif  What's a guy to do? tongue.gif

Have sweaty feet.

laugh.gif

I did a search and will go with some thing similar to this. biggrin.gif

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af324/trout81/water-aerobic-aquatik-shoes.jpg

QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 13 2012, 09:41 AM)
Ok ladies,

I am going to Hawaii next Friday. I hate wearing sandals or flip flops. 1287.gif  What's a guy to do? tongue.gif

Oh, just go get a pedicure and some flip-flops! Please don't tell me you're going to trudge around the beaches of Hawaii in tennis shoes. ohmy.gif I think that may even be illegal there. tongue.gif

No,

I will only wear them when I am out running or walking around town. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Mar 13 2012, 09:55 AM)
Ya man up and get a pedicure!

Actually when I was getting mine a guy came in and got one too... he didn't get the nail polish tho.

I mean you COULD get it, if that's what you're into.

tongue.gif

laugh.gif Ummmmm no. tongue.gif

Ok ladies,

Trout, my boyfriend isn't a sandal/flip flop guy either, and definitely not into pedicures (and I don't want him to be), but he found a pair of AC/DC flip flops for our beach trips! laugh.gif

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Mar 13 2012, 11:10 AM)
Ok ladies,

Trout, my boyfriend isn't a sandal/flip flop guy either, and definitely not into pedicures (and I don't want him to be), but he found a pair of AC/DC flip flops for our beach trips! laugh.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Nice,

Flip flops drive me nuts. I hate them with a passion. tongue.gif