Tell a joke

The Owl

Ok here is one I've heard from Ebaumsworld.com

"The Ultimate Comeback"

It is one week before the big final exam and the professor is going over the test review with her class. After the review is finished she riminds the class that only in extreme emergencies will any student be allowed to miss the exam and make it up at a later date. Then from the back of the classroom one smart ass student quirks "What if were suffering from extreme sexual exhaustion?" . The teacher responds "Then you'll just have to write with your left hand"

The Pharmacist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A nice, calm and respectable woman went into the pharmacy, walked right up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide." The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?" The woman replied, "I need it to poison my husband."

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"

The woman reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now. That's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

Try scrolling down a bit next time. Joke thread.

Archived