Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

QUOTE (Chasartymac @ Jan 7 2005, 11:04 AM)
QUOTE (Sark @ Jan 7 2005, 10:25 AM)
Finally! A python thread! With all those great characters, John Gilliam, Terry Palin, Michael Idle, Eric Jones, Graham Cleese, and who could forget Terry Chapman! Such a big fan really!

Python???

I thought those guys were Not The Nine O'Clock News,....

...or was that Rowan Smith, Gryff Rees Atkinson, Mel Stevenson and Pamela Jones?

laugh.gif Moving on...

Now how about a nice wafer thin mint? Naw f*%k off I'm full.

Please excuse my wife, she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand ... (long pause) ... sorry I can't think of anything.

Official AFS74 Disclaimer:

The above quote is in no way intended to represent my wife, implied or otherwise, in any way, shape, or form,.... just in case she ever reads this! Love ya honey! wub.gif

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Jan 10 2005, 09:12 PM)
Please excuse my wife, she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand ... (long pause) ... sorry I can't think of anything.

This is a vegetarian restaurant. We serve no animal flesh of any kind. So if you were to ask us to carve the living giblets from a sheep and serve them with fresh brains, bowels, guts and spleen of a small rabbit, WE WOULDN'T DO IT!

Did I stop the thread with that response? Okay I'll start again. Not much of a cheese shop is it?

Explain the logic underlying that conclusion, pray!

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Jan 15 2005, 10:20 PM)
Vincent, Tessa, Valerie, Janine, Martha, Andrew, Thomas, Walter, Pat,
Linda, Michael, Evadne, Alice, Dominique, and Sasha... it's your
bedtime!

"I 'ave somthin' to tell the whole family..."

"Oh, run and get the others!"

No, no. That's the way it is, my loves. Blame the Catholic church for not letting me wear one of those little rubber things. Oh, they've done some wonderful things in their time. They preserved the might and majesty, the mystery of the Church of Rome, and the sanctity of the sacraments, the indivisible oneness of the Trinity, but if they'd let me wear one of those little rubber things on the end of my c**k, we wouldn't be in the mess we are now.

wacko.gif laugh.gif