Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

I...I'm absolutely at the end of my tether. You're my only chance. Can you help me, please, Timmy? :notworthy:

Ah - can do. But won't. We were wondering if we could possibly borrow your head for a piece of animation.

He won't notice, Helmut. He's dead. :rose:

Please! Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.

You bloody fighting again. Break it up or I'll put this pick through your head. :goodone:

Coal-mining is a wonderful thing father, but it's something you'll never understand

Well, let's just see if a colleague of yours agrees with that. Let's just have a quick word with Desmond Willet... :16ton:

Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he will be very keen.

There just aren't enough rich people left to interview.

Yeah OK. But keep the questions simple. :blah: I said keep the questions simple!

Well your first question for the blow on the head this evening is: What great opponent of Cartesian dualism resists the reduction of psychological phenomena to physical states?

Spiny Norman? :unsure:

Rotten. Rotten. You're no bloody use at all. You're an utter bloody wash-out. You make me sick, you weed!

Uh, Gaston! A bucket for monsieur.

I...I'm absolutely at the end of my tether. You're my only chance. Can you help me, please, Timmy? :notworthy:

Ah - can do. But won't. We were wondering if we could possibly borrow your head for a piece of animation.

Please! Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.

You bloody fighting again. Break it up or I'll put this pick through your head. :goodone:

Coal-mining is a wonderful thing father, but it's something you'll never understand

Well, let's just see if a colleague of yours agrees with that. Let's just have a quick word with Desmond Willet... :16ton:

Yeah OK. But keep the questions simple. :blah: I said keep the questions simple!

Well your first question for the blow on the head this evening is: What great opponent of Cartesian dualism resists the reduction of psychological phenomena to physical states?

Rotten. Rotten. You're no bloody use at all. You're an utter bloody wash-out. You make me sick, you weed!

And what will you be washing? :scared:

Number five. The naughty bits.

Whew! Bet that's a job and a half, ma'am. :drool: :whipgirl: :drool:

• Like 1

it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole

• Like 1

it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole

Likes games, eh? She's been around, eh? Been around? :drool:

If she weighed the same as a duck... she's made of wood

If she weighed the same as a duck... she's made of wood

She may appear to be rather nasty but underneath she has a heart of formica. :heart: :wub:

She may appear to be rather nasty but underneath she has a heart of formica. :heart: :wub:

That was when I was married to the wrong one. I didn't like the colour. This is the one I want to have, so if you could just change the forms round I can take this one back with me now.

That was when I was married to the wrong one. I didn't like the colour. This is the one I want to have, so if you could just change the forms round I can take this one back with me now.

May I ask you to reconsider. I mean, you wouldn't regret it. Think of the tourist trade. :drool: :hug2: :drool:

May I ask you to reconsider. I mean, you wouldn't regret it. Think of the tourist trade. :drool: :hug2: :drool:

Well, I'll give you the job...and the chair, and an all-wool ex-army sleeping bag ... for the briefcase, umbrella, the pens in your breast pocket and your string vest.

Well, I'll give you the job...and the chair, and an all-wool ex-army sleeping bag ... for the briefcase, umbrella, the pens in your breast pocket and your string vest.

Who do you think you are giving us poor this rubbish? :moon:

I haven't got choc-ices. I only got the albatross. Albatross!

Well, it's scarcely a replacement, then is it? :wtf:

I would just like to add a complaint about threads that have too many complaints in them as they get very tedious for the average reader

• Like 1

I would just like to add a complaint about threads that have too many complaints in them as they get very tedious for the average reader

Tough titty if it did, you nasty spotted prancer. :codger:

Look! I came here for an argument.

Ja. In our sitting room. :hi:

Ooh I must be in the wrong house! :o

Oh, you want downstairs, 22A the basement.

This is 46 Egernon Crescent? :unsure:

If I let you in you'll sell me encyclopaedias. :boo hiss:

for drinks, why not buy a 'wicked willy' with a life-size winkle - serves warm beer. Makes real cocktails. Hours of amusement. Or get the new Pooh-Pooh machine. Embarrass your guests - completely authentic sound

for drinks, why not buy a 'wicked willy' with a life-size winkle - serves warm beer. Makes real cocktails. Hours of amusement. Or get the new Pooh-Pooh machine. Embarrass your guests - completely authentic sound

No, no really, we're just not religious, thank you. :blink:

No, no really, we're just not religious, thank you. :blink:

Sarah, today's diocesan lovely is enough to make any chap go down on his knees. This twenty-three-year-old bishop hails appropriately enough from Bishop's Stortford and lists her hobbies as swimming, riding, and film producers. What a gas! Bet she's no novice when it comes to converting all in her See.