Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

I just want to say that this thread has shown a distinct tendency to become silly. Now, no one likes a good laugh more than I do, except perhaps my wife, and some of her friends. Oh yes and captain Johnson. Come to think of it , lots of people like a good laugh more than I do, but that's beside the point! Now I'm warning this thread not to get silly again!

Right. Bananas. How to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana. Now you, come at me with this banana. Catch! Now, it's quite simple to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana. First of all you force him to drop the banana; then, second, you eat the banana, thus disarming him. You have now rendered him 'elpless.

common001.gif <-----dangerous!!

Oh we want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks do we? Getting all high and mighty eh? Fresh fruit not good enough for you eh?

QUOTE (Sark @ Feb 4 2005, 02:10 PM)
I just want to say that this thread has shown a distinct tendency to become silly. Now, no one likes a good laugh more than I do, except perhaps my wife, and some of her friends. Oh yes and captain Johnson. Come to think of it , lots of people like a good laugh more than I do, but that's beside the point! Now I'm warning this thread not to get silly again!

You know, there are many people in the country today who, through no fault of their own, are sane. Some of them were born sane. Some of them became sane later in their lives. It is up to people like you and me who are out of our tiny little minds to try and help these people overcome their sanity. You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice and then you can paint half of your body red and the other half green and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk...' And then you can go 'Neurhhh! Neurhh!' and then you can roll around on the floor going 'pting pting pting' ...

rofl3.gif (<--- rolling around on the floor!)

Now Mr. Apricot...

Harrison!

..sorry Mr. Harrison, come at me with that banana. Be as vicious as you like with it!

I have now eaten the banana. The deceased, Mr Apricot, is now 'elpless.

You shot him. You shot him dead.

Well, he was attacking me with a banana.

But you told him to.

Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourselves against fresh fruit.

And pointed sticks.

Shut up.

Right stop that it's silly! Time for a cartoon.

There once was an enchanted prince who ruled the land beyond the wobbles.

A note regarding my new post level icon name (thanks to the Mods for this! trink39.gif You guys are great!)...

Although my name is spelt Raymond 'Luxury Yacht', it's actually pronounced Raymond Throatwobbler Mangrove.

FYI laugh.gif

Hello, I've been asked to read this prepared statement on behalf of the Monty Python boys.....who are here on vacation in North Africa. Unfortunately, they have been so spoiled by success in showbizness that they are now too rich to speak without being paid enormous sums of money.....also for tax reasons they are not really here...........

How you English say, I one more time-a unclog my nose in your direction, sons of a window-dresser! So, you think you could out-clever us French folk with your silly knees-bent running about advancing behavior! I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.

1287.gif

Hungarian: Drop your panties, Sir William; I cannot wait 'til lunchtime. (points at clerk)

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Feb 9 2005, 08:33 PM)
How you English say, I one more time-a unclog my nose in your direction, sons of a window-dresser! So, you think you could out-clever us French folk with your silly knees-bent running about advancing behavior! I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
1287.gif

In the name of the Lord, we demand entrance to this sacred castle!

QUOTE (Sark @ Feb 13 2005, 02:52 PM)
How you English say, I one more time-a unclog my nose in your direction, sons of a window-dresser!  So, you think you could out-clever us French folk with your silly knees-bent running about advancing behavior! I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
1287.gif

In the name of the Lord, we demand entrance to this sacred castle!

No chance, English bedwetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your daughter an unrequested silly thing. You tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms!

1287.gif

laugh.gif

Don't be a second hand donkey bottom biter! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Feb 13 2005, 10:32 PM)
How you English say, I one more time-a unclog my nose in your direction, sons of a window-dresser!  So, you think you could out-clever us French folk with your silly knees-bent running about advancing behavior! I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
1287.gif

laugh.gif

Don't be a second hand donkey bottom biter! rofl3.gif

Yea, that's right... it takes a lot of hard work and dedication, but in time (and with the help of a good trainer), you too can be a 'first-rate' donkey bottom biter! laugh.gif

Attention collectors: 'Spamalot' commemorative Spam is now available!

'Spamalot' Spam