Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

"I think all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am."

"Well, I meet a lot of people and I'm convinced that the vast majority of wrong-thinking people are right."

wacko.gif doh.gif

Hey, did any of you have the LP "Mathching Tie and Handkercheif"? The only three-sided LP (that I know of)!! Freaked me out the first time I played it... well, actually, I guess it freaked me out the SECOND time I played side 2 anyway! I was going wacko.gif

Anybody even know what I'm talking about? sarcasm.gif schla03.gif

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Dec 10 2004, 11:32 PM)
Hey, did any of you have the LP "Mathching Tie and Handkercheif"? The only three-sided LP (that I know of)!! Freaked me out the first time I played it... well, actually, I guess it freaked me out the SECOND time I played side 2 anyway! I was going wacko.gif
Anybody even know what I'm talking about? sarcasm.gif schla03.gif

Yes, I had it. It stumped me for ages.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Dec 10 2004, 09:33 PM)
QUOTE (Chasartymac @ Dec 10 2004, 06:46 PM)
I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

NNNNNNNOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

(Pedantic note: it's "I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition.) wink.gif tongue.gif rofl3.gif

Edited by Bastille Night

http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/paulfitz/spanish/tt2.jpg

Cardinal Fang, poke her with the soft cushion! Confess! Confess! Confess!

It doesn't seem to be hurting her, lord.

Have you got all the stuffing up one end?

Yes, lord.

(angrily hurling away the cushions): Hm! She must be made of stronger stuff! Cardinal Fang! Fetch...THE COMFY CHAIR!

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 11 2004, 12:58 PM)
Just remember, nobody is to stone anybody until I blow this whistle.....

OMG Madra! I can hardly type... I got tears in my eyes! icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

You made my day buddy! trink39.gif Thanks!

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

That just caught me just right and I LOST IT! Glad nobody was around to see that, they'd have put me away for sure!

http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/brian/inlines/04_whist.jpg

Do you understand?! Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say 'Jehovah'.

Ooooooh!...

Good shot!

Edited by afansince74

I think it was 'Blessed are the cheesemakers.'

Ahh, what's so special about the cheesemakers?

Well, obviously, this is not meant to be taken literally. It refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.

http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/brian/inlines/02_argue.jpg