Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

Might be time for a new Python thread. This one has HUGE.....tracts of posts!

Who gets to start it? :drool:

'im. The one in the 'ood.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_96uP6vDZMT8/StDnzlkkmOI/AAAAAAAADRU/2r-uUiz6K14/s400/MONTY17.jpg

Edited by lerxt1990

Might be time for a new Python thread. This one has HUGE.....tracts of posts!

Who gets to start it? :drool:

'im. The one in the 'ood.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_96uP6vDZMT8/StDnzlkkmOI/AAAAAAAADRU/2r-uUiz6K14/s400/MONTY17.jpg

That's my hat! :atickhum:

I don't know. I just don't know. I really just don't know. I'm afraid I really just don't know. I'm afraid even I really just don't know. I have to tell you I'm afraid even I really just don't know. I'm afraid I have to tell you... :hail: ... I don't know

I think we may have come to a decision as to who the Upperclass Twit of the Year is going to be...

Yes, we have! We underwent great peril in making the decision -- we had to battle a giant electric penguin which made off with lerxt's leg -- but we have a winner. We'll post about that very soon, likely before Saturday when Warner House meets Badger House for the Second Cuppa.

I think we may have come to a decision as to who the Upperclass Twit of the Year is going to be...

Yes, we have! We underwent great peril in making the decision -- we had to battle a giant electric penguin which made off with lerxt's leg -- but we have a winner. We'll post about that very soon, likely before Saturday when Warner House meets Badger House for the Second Cuppa.

The crowd is getting excited, and I think some of the twits are getting rather excited too

The crowd is getting excited, and I think some of the twits are getting rather excited too

I am so excited I could hardly wash! :codger:

I know you all have been on your backs, stiff and pining for the fjords...

The Bishop himself shall be arriving soon so sit tight twits...

Also it's about time for the penguin on your tv set to explode

Okay, here are the five three entries. They were weak and feeble, and after reading them I was filled with feelings of loathing and revulsion. But I will post them anyway so that your neighbors can paint your houses with warm pus.

The Lady Of The Lake will be along to hand Excalibur to one of you. The other two will be selected to play for the boys' team in the rugby match against the masters this afternoon!

Why should YOU start the new Python thread?

1. Your_Lion

A new Monty Python thread? Well...The year has been a good one for the thread (hear, hear). This year our members have put more things on top of other things than ever before. We must never forget that if there was not one thing that was not on top of another thing our society would be nothing more than a meaningless body of men that had gathered together for no good purpose. But we flourish.

2. Citizen of the World

I have an O-level in chemo-hygiene, and am married to a very attractive table lamp. I use two kinds of aftershave lotions - Frankincense, Myrrh - three kinds of aftershave lotions, Frankincense, Myrrh, Sandalwood - four kinds of aftershave lotion. My hobbies are summarizing Proust, strangling animals, golf, and masturbating. I have never kissed the editor of the Radio Times.

3. blackhawkrush

I've got a hat. A lion-citizen taming hat. A hat with "lion-citizen tamer" on it. I got it at Harrods. And it lights up saying "lion-citizen tamer" in great big neon letters, so that you can tame them after dark when they're less stroppy.

QUIET QUIET SHUT UP!!!!

OKAY!!! Our menu:

So we've got Spam, fried eggs, spinach Your_Lion and Spam

Spam, Spam, ham, blackhawkrush sausage, Spam and Spam

or: SPAM SPAM SPAM, Citizen_of_the_world SPAM SPAM and extra helping of SPAM!!

and since Bruce, Bruce and I are quite fond of SPAM... we've decided Citizen_of_the_World shall have the honours of being Sir Gallahad! May I bestow upon you 16 virgins primed and ready for spanking Sir!

:gumby:

• Like 4

Excellent choice :ebert: and a well deserved win for Citizen_of_the_World with a very funny entry :clap:

Now don't jostle The Chosen One! Please!...and don't push that baby in the Saviour's face!

• Like 1

Excellent choice :ebert: and a well deserved win for Citizen_of_the_World with a very funny entry :clap:

Now don't jostle The Chosen One! Please!...and don't push that baby in the Saviour's face!

Congrats to Citizen of the World, the girl with the biggest tits! :cheers:

Congrats to Citizen! Use your newly-acquired power wisely.

Please start the new thread at your leisure, and may I suggest the title of Monty Python Thread v.2. I'll close this one later tonight after the new one is up. :gumby:

Please start the new thread at your leisure, and may I suggest the title of Monty Python Thread v.2. I'll close this one later tonight after the new one is up. :gumby:

hmm, and maybe there's an appropriate member title to go along with the honour...

hmm, and maybe there's an appropriate member title to go along with the honour...

Yeah, we'll come up with one. Send me a suggestion if you have one.

Yeah, we'll come up with one. Send me a suggestion if you have one.

For me there can be no greater privilege, and honour, than to that to which it is my lot to have befallen this evening.

It was rather witty, wasn't it? There is only one thing in the world worse than being witty, and that is not being witty.

Well, there we are, another thread has been too soon alas ended and I think none more than myself can be happier at this time than I ... am.

• Like 2