Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

Please excuse my wife, she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand ...... sorry I can't think of anything.

She's got a big bottom. :drool:

The Rush Forum would like to apologize for the poor quality of the writing in this thread. It is not TRF policy to get easy laughs with words like bum, knickers, botty or wee-wees.

shhhh!

You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards! :moon:

Please excuse my wife, she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand ...... sorry I can't think of anything.

The Rush Forum would like to apologize for the poor quality of the writing in this thread. It is not TRF policy to get easy laughs with words like bum, knickers, botty or wee-wees.

shhhh!

You've got to know what you're doing. I mean, some people think I'm mad. The villagers say I'm mad, the tourists say I'm mad, well I am mad, but I'm naturally mad. I don't use any chemicals. :wacko:

shhhh!

You've got to know what you're doing. I mean, some people think I'm mad. The villagers say I'm mad, the tourists say I'm mad, well I am mad, but I'm naturally mad. I don't use any chemicals. :wacko:

Ramsay MacDonald becomes, for the second time, Prime Minister of England. :blink:

shhhh!

Ramsay MacDonald becomes, for the second time, Prime Minister of England. :blink:

Well Bruce, I heard the Prime Minister use it. S'hot enough to boil a monkey's bum in 'ere, your Majesty,' he said and she smiled quietly to herself.

• Like 1

shhhh!

Well Bruce, I heard the Prime Minister use it. S'hot enough to boil a monkey's bum in 'ere, your Majesty,' he said and she smiled quietly to herself.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, super :coy: super.

shhhh!

Well, you look like you're getting the idea, so why don't I give you these, uh, conversation cards? They'll tell you a little about philosophical method, names of famous philosophers,-- Uh, there you are. Uhh, have a nice conversation! :hi:

shhhh!

Well, you look like you're getting the idea, so why don't I give you these, uh, conversation cards? They'll tell you a little about philosophical method, names of famous philosophers,-- Uh, there you are. Uhh, have a nice conversation! :hi:

Beckenbauer obviously a bit of a surprise there. :o

shhhh!

Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency....

shhhh!

Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency....

Oh my God, he's fallen off the edge of the cartoon! :scared:

Might be time for a new Python thread. This one has HUGE.....tracts of posts!

Who gets to start it? :drool:

I figure it's between you, Lion and Citizen.

In four sentences or less, in your best funny voices, tell me why YOU deserve the honor of starting the next Python thread. PM me your entries and once I have all three I'll post them in here, and the lady of the lake will judge and hand the winner Excalibur. The other two will be sacked. :16ton:

• Like 1

In four sentences or less, in your best funny voices, tell me why YOU deserve the honor of starting the next Python thread. PM me your entries and once I have all three I'll post them in here, and the lady of the lake will judge and hand the winner Excalibur. The other two will be sacked. :16ton:

Ya Big Tree will decide? I'm done for. :scared:

Blackhawk has submitted his entry. Awaiting the other two. :gumby:

And we're coming down to the wire, with Blackhawk and Citizen submitting their entries, with Lion still to submit his. MY GOD THIS IS EXCITING!

And yes, perhaps Ya Ya will help with the judging?

• Like 1

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4006/4629559422_f42d99a4cc.jpg

You see that "like" I gave you? Remember me. :hi:

:hi:

So i believe the deal is you guys send me and 73 your best explanations for why you think you're the best choice. Yes I am easily won over by Python-esque voices and skits...

It's a fair cop

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4006/4629559422_f42d99a4cc.jpg

You see that "like" I gave you? Remember me. :hi:

:hi:

So i believe the deal is you guys send me and 73 your best explanations for why you think you're the best choice. Yes I am easily won over by Python-esque voices and skits...

It's a fair cop

They'll send them to me, and then I'll forward them to you, and we shall judge. For the winner, there will be much rejoicing (yay...). For the other two, we'll build bridges out of them!

And we're coming down to the wire, with Blackhawk and Citizen submitting their entries, with Lion still to submit his. MY GOD THIS IS EXCITING!

And yes, perhaps Ya Ya will help with the judging?

Gah...curse me and my different time zone putting me behind in the race...I may have to turn the others into Scotsmen so that I can win Wimbledon!!!