Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

She may appear to be rather nasty but underneath she has a heart of formica. :heart: :wub:

That was when I was married to the wrong one. I didn't like the colour. This is the one I want to have, so if you could just change the forms round I can take this one back with me now.

May I ask you to reconsider. I mean, you wouldn't regret it. Think of the tourist trade. :drool: :hug2: :drool:

Well, I'll give you the job...and the chair, and an all-wool ex-army sleeping bag ... for the briefcase, umbrella, the pens in your breast pocket and your string vest.

Who do you think you are giving us poor this rubbish? :moon:

I haven't got choc-ices. I only got the albatross. Albatross!

Well, it's scarcely a replacement, then is it? :wtf:

I would just like to add a complaint about threads that have too many complaints in them as they get very tedious for the average reader

Tough titty if it did, you nasty spotted prancer. :codger:

Look! I came here for an argument.

Ja. In our sitting room. :hi:

Ooh I must be in the wrong house! :o

Oh, you want downstairs, 22A the basement.

This is 46 Egernon Crescent? :unsure:

If I let you in you'll sell me encyclopaedias. :boo hiss:

for drinks, why not buy a 'wicked willy' with a life-size winkle - serves warm beer. Makes real cocktails. Hours of amusement. Or get the new Pooh-Pooh machine. Embarrass your guests - completely authentic sound

No, no really, we're just not religious, thank you. :blink:

Sarah, today's diocesan lovely is enough to make any chap go down on his knees. This twenty-three-year-old bishop hails appropriately enough from Bishop's Stortford and lists her hobbies as swimming, riding, and film producers. What a gas! Bet she's no novice when it comes to converting all in her See.

I'm sorry about my colleague's rather unconventional behavior. :angel: :tsk: :angel:

She may appear to be rather nasty but underneath she has a heart of formica. :heart: :wub:

That was when I was married to the wrong one. I didn't like the colour. This is the one I want to have, so if you could just change the forms round I can take this one back with me now.

May I ask you to reconsider. I mean, you wouldn't regret it. Think of the tourist trade. :drool: :hug2: :drool:

Well, I'll give you the job...and the chair, and an all-wool ex-army sleeping bag ... for the briefcase, umbrella, the pens in your breast pocket and your string vest.

I would just like to add a complaint about threads that have too many complaints in them as they get very tedious for the average reader

for drinks, why not buy a 'wicked willy' with a life-size winkle - serves warm beer. Makes real cocktails. Hours of amusement. Or get the new Pooh-Pooh machine. Embarrass your guests - completely authentic sound

Sarah, today's diocesan lovely is enough to make any chap go down on his knees. This twenty-three-year-old bishop hails appropriately enough from Bishop's Stortford and lists her hobbies as swimming, riding, and film producers. What a gas! Bet she's no novice when it comes to converting all in her See.

I'm sorry about my colleague's rather unconventional behavior. :angel: :tsk: :angel:

He used to ram things up their ...

He used to ram things up their ...

...and now we leave Lords and go over to Epsom for the three o'clock. :beathorse:

Well, it's five past nine and nearly time for six past nine. On BBC 2 now it'll shortly be six and a half minutes past nine. Later on this evening it'll be ten o'clock and at 10.30 we'll be joining BBC 2 in time for 10.33, and don't forget tomorrow when it'll be 9.20. Those of you who missed 8.45 on Friday will be able to see it again this Friday at a quarter to nine. Now here is a time check. It's six and a half minutes to the big green thing.

Well, it's five past nine and nearly time for six past nine. On BBC 2 now it'll shortly be six and a half minutes past nine. Later on this evening it'll be ten o'clock and at 10.30 we'll be joining BBC 2 in time for 10.33, and don't forget tomorrow when it'll be 9.20. Those of you who missed 8.45 on Friday will be able to see it again this Friday at a quarter to nine. Now here is a time check. It's six and a half minutes to the big green thing.

Good man. Now remember your announcer's training: deep breaths, and try not to think about what you're saying...

Good man. Now remember your announcer's training: deep breaths, and try not to think about what you're saying...

Er, well, Swann, Swann, there's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning, it's in the morning - no, it's the evening, in the evening and er, there's a garden and er, this bloke comes in - bloke comes in - what's his name - what's his name, er just said it - big bloke - Swann, Swann

Er, well, Swann, Swann, there's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning, it's in the morning - no, it's the evening, in the evening and er, there's a garden and er, this bloke comes in - bloke comes in - what's his name - what's his name, er just said it - big bloke - Swann, Swann

How fortunate we are indeed to have such a poet on these shores.

But there is still nothing to match the huge sweep, the majestic power of what is surely his greatest work: "Can I have fifty pounds to mend the shed?" :smoke:

But there is still nothing to match the huge sweep, the majestic power of what is surely his greatest work: "Can I have fifty pounds to mend the shed?" :smoke:

I've only one shed. I've had one for some time, but a few years ago I said I was thinking of getting another one, and since then some people have called me 'Two Sheds'

I've only one shed. I've had one for some time, but a few years ago I said I was thinking of getting another one, and since then some people have called me 'Two Sheds'

My name is Mr Equator Equator. Like round the middle of the Earth, only with an L. :hi:

My name is Mr Equator Equator. Like round the middle of the Earth, only with an L. :hi:

Our next guest tonight has come all the way from Egypt, he's just flown into London today, he's Mr Ali Bayan, he's with us in the studio tonight and he's stark raving mad.

Our next guest tonight has come all the way from Egypt, he's just flown into London today, he's Mr Ali Bayan, he's with us in the studio tonight and he's stark raving mad.

Oh dear, I'm not supposed to go mad till 1800! :chickendance: :codger: :chickendance:

Oh dear, I'm not supposed to go mad till 1800! :chickendance: :codger: :chickendance:

I have a cold shower every morning just before I go mad, and then I go mad, 1. Mad, 2. Mad, 3. Mad, 4...

I have a cold shower every morning just before I go mad, and then I go mad, 1. Mad, 2. Mad, 3. Mad, 4...

He has a quick shower, a rub-down, gets into his track-suit, and goes back to bed again. At 7.50 every morning Ken's trainer runs the 13,000 miles from his two-room lean-to in Bangkok and gets him up.

He has a quick shower, a rub-down, gets into his track-suit, and goes back to bed again. At 7.50 every morning Ken's trainer runs the 13,000 miles from his two-room lean-to in Bangkok and gets him up.

I've got a nice cuttlefish for you when you wake up

A fishy requisite-t-t-t-t-t...

Spoken like a gentleman, sir. Now, are you going to give me a fish license? :unsure:

I wonder where that fish has gone!

He said he couldn't wait any longer, sir. :(

• Like 1

Er, look would you mind running along for ten minutes? Make it half an hour.nya%20nya.gif

Er, look would you mind running along for ten minutes? Make it half an hour.nya%20nya.gif

Oh Robert, I thought you loved me? :boohoo:

Oh Robert, I thought you loved me? :boohoo:

Button your lip you rat-bag.

Please excuse my wife, she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand ...... sorry I can't think of anything.

She's got a big bottom. :drool:

Please excuse my wife, she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand ...... sorry I can't think of anything.

She's got a big bottom. :drool:

The Rush Forum would like to apologize for the poor quality of the writing in this thread. It is not TRF policy to get easy laughs with words like bum, knickers, botty or wee-wees.

shhhh!