Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

Mr DeBakey's free but he's a little bit conciliatory. Ahh yes, try Mr Barnard, room 12. :codger:

Well as I was telling mummy here, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement.

He's thinking of the Treaty of bloody Westphalia. :laughing yellow guy:

Well, I'm not surprised you didn't get that. It was in fact a trick question. Coventry City have never won the FA Cup.

I prefer to watch Palace nowadays. :bitchslap: Oh, sorry! Was that your ear?

I'm just getting...I'm just getting a loud buzzing noise in my left ear. Excuse me a moment. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/animal/animal0077.gif Uuggh!

:o This is indeed a grim day for the human race, Dan.

A huge and terrifying crisis generated by one man!... easily the most dangerous man the world has ever seen...honestly. Though still biding his time, he could strike at any moment.

There is a bomb on board this plane, and I'll tell you where it is for a thousand pounds. :smoke:

Mr DeBakey's free but he's a little bit conciliatory. Ahh yes, try Mr Barnard, room 12. :codger:

Well as I was telling mummy here, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement.

Well, I'm not surprised you didn't get that. It was in fact a trick question. Coventry City have never won the FA Cup.

I'm just getting...I'm just getting a loud buzzing noise in my left ear. Excuse me a moment. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/animal/animal0077.gif Uuggh!

A huge and terrifying crisis generated by one man!... easily the most dangerous man the world has ever seen...honestly. Though still biding his time, he could strike at any moment.

There is a bomb on board this plane, and I'll tell you where it is for a thousand pounds. :smoke:

Some of it in nice piles, others in lovely clanky bits of loose change, some of it neatly counted into fat little hundreds, delicate fivers stuffed into bulging wallets, nice crisp clean cheques, pert pieces of copper coinage thrust deep into trouser pockets, romantic foreign money rolling against the thigh with rough familiarity :drool:

• Like 1

Some of it in nice piles, others in lovely clanky bits of loose change, some of it neatly counted into fat little hundreds, delicate fivers stuffed into bulging wallets, nice crisp clean cheques, pert pieces of copper coinage thrust deep into trouser pockets, romantic foreign money rolling against the thigh with rough familiarity :drool:

Yes, I am. Yes, very, very rich. Quite phenomenally wealthy. Yes, I do own the most startling quantifies of cash. :cool:

Yes, I am. Yes, very, very rich. Quite phenomenally wealthy. Yes, I do own the most startling quantifies of cash. :cool:

Stand and deliver again! Your money, your jewellery, your ... hang on. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-gen063.gif Your clothes, your snuff, your ornaments, your glasswear, your pussy cats, your watches, your lace, your spittoons...

Stand and deliver again! Your money, your jewellery, your ... hang on. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-gen063.gif Your clothes, your snuff, your ornaments, your glasswear, your pussy cats, your watches, your lace, your spittoons...

:bang bang: :eh: The deceased Mr Apricot is now disarmed.

When I, when I came to this war, I had two arms, two good arms, but when the time came to... to lose one, I .. I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs. And when the time came for me to give my other arm I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. Because I believed... Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fibre of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows.

When I, when I came to this war, I had two arms, two good arms, but when the time came to... to lose one, I .. I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs. And when the time came for me to give my other arm I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. Because I believed... Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fibre of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows.

Yes, it's either that, or "Oh that this too solid flesh would melt..." :eyeroll:

Yes, it's either that, or "Oh that this too solid flesh would melt..." :eyeroll:

'Be ot or bot ne ot, tath is the nestquie.'

Oh, yes. You see we're from the planet Skyron in the Galaxy of Andromeda. :yay: :yay:

Oh, yes. You see we're from the planet Skyron in the Galaxy of Andromeda. :yay: :yay:

But of course, the probe itself has excited a great deal of interest... for it contains uranium-based dual transmission cells entirely re-charged by solar radiation, which can take off a bra and panties in less than fifteen seconds. It is, of course, the first piece of space hardware to be specially designed to undress ladies, and so there are bound to be some teething troubles ... such as how to cope with the combination of elastic-sided boots and tights. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evil/evilgrin0010.gif

But of course, the probe itself has excited a great deal of interest... for it contains uranium-based dual transmission cells entirely re-charged by solar radiation, which can take off a bra and panties in less than fifteen seconds. It is, of course, the first piece of space hardware to be specially designed to undress ladies, and so there are bound to be some teething troubles ... such as how to cope with the combination of elastic-sided boots and tights. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evil/evilgrin0010.gif

My lack of God. :blush:

Oh, don't grovel! One thing I can't stand, it's people groveling.

And don't apologize. Every time I try to talk to someone it's 'sorry this' and 'forgive me that' and 'I'm not worthy'.

Oh, don't grovel! One thing I can't stand, it's people groveling.

And don't apologize. Every time I try to talk to someone it's 'sorry this' and 'forgive me that' and 'I'm not worthy'.

I...I'm absolutely at the end of my tether. You're my only chance. Can you help me, please, Timmy? :notworthy:

I...I'm absolutely at the end of my tether. You're my only chance. Can you help me, please, Timmy? :notworthy:

Ah - can do. But won't. We were wondering if we could possibly borrow your head for a piece of animation.

Ah - can do. But won't. We were wondering if we could possibly borrow your head for a piece of animation.

He won't notice, Helmut. He's dead. :rose:

Please! Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Please! Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.

You bloody fighting again. Break it up or I'll put this pick through your head. :goodone:

You bloody fighting again. Break it up or I'll put this pick through your head. :goodone:

Coal-mining is a wonderful thing father, but it's something you'll never understand

Coal-mining is a wonderful thing father, but it's something you'll never understand

Well, let's just see if a colleague of yours agrees with that. Let's just have a quick word with Desmond Willet... :16ton:

Well, let's just see if a colleague of yours agrees with that. Let's just have a quick word with Desmond Willet... :16ton:

Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he will be very keen.

There just aren't enough rich people left to interview.

Yeah OK. But keep the questions simple. :blah: I said keep the questions simple!

Yeah OK. But keep the questions simple. :blah: I said keep the questions simple!

Well your first question for the blow on the head this evening is: What great opponent of Cartesian dualism resists the reduction of psychological phenomena to physical states?

Well your first question for the blow on the head this evening is: What great opponent of Cartesian dualism resists the reduction of psychological phenomena to physical states?

Spiny Norman? :unsure:

Spiny Norman? :unsure:

Rotten. Rotten. You're no bloody use at all. You're an utter bloody wash-out. You make me sick, you weed!