Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

Well, wouldn't it be better with the light on? :eh:

All right ... I confess I haven't cut your hair ... I hate cutting hair. I have this terrible un-un-uncontrollable fear whenever I see hair. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0010.gif

It's the fifth state that a Scotsman can achieve. :ebert:

And, er, he never showed any inclination towards being a Scotsman before this happened?

He has been revealed by D'Arcy as something less than an honest man. :blush:

Bob and Janet have eaten Mr Farquar's goldfish during an Oxfam lunch, and Mrs Elsmore's marriage is threatened by Doug's insistence that he is on a different level of consciousness.

A very good try there by the Garibaldi family of Droitwich in Worcestershire. :clap:

but unfortunately they chose a general appraisal of the work, before getting on to the story and as you can see they only got as far as page one of 'Swarm's Way', the first of the seven volumes. A good try though and very nice posture.

I thought you should have won. I mean, judicially you swept the board. All right, he has posture, but where was he in the summing up? :huh:

Well, I don't agree with that, Malcolm, quite frankly the only bit I liked was this bit with me in it now.

I like what he likes. I like what he likes. I like what he likes. I'm just crazy about what he likes.

Tonight on 'It's the Mind', we examine the phenomenon of déjà vu. That strange feeling we sometimes get that we've lived through something before, that what is happening now has already happened. Tonight on 'It's the Mind' we examine the phenomenon of déjà vu, that strange feeling we sometimes get that we've ... Anyway, tonight on 'It's the Mind' we examine the phenomenon of déjà vu, that strange...

Bloody repeats! :rage:

Sorry about that. And now for something completely diff... something completely diff... completely diff... completely diff... completely diff... completely different.

Oh dear, Mr Bulstrode's stuck again. :bitchslap:

Mind you, that's just a pat diagnosis made without first obtaining your full medical history.

Fractured tibia, sergeant. :hi:

Well everything breaks, don't it Colonel.

All right ... I confess I haven't cut your hair ... I hate cutting hair. I have this terrible un-un-uncontrollable fear whenever I see hair. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0010.gif

And, er, he never showed any inclination towards being a Scotsman before this happened?

Bob and Janet have eaten Mr Farquar's goldfish during an Oxfam lunch, and Mrs Elsmore's marriage is threatened by Doug's insistence that he is on a different level of consciousness.

A very good try there by the Garibaldi family of Droitwich in Worcestershire. :clap:

but unfortunately they chose a general appraisal of the work, before getting on to the story and as you can see they only got as far as page one of 'Swarm's Way', the first of the seven volumes. A good try though and very nice posture.

I thought you should have won. I mean, judicially you swept the board. All right, he has posture, but where was he in the summing up? :huh:

Well, I don't agree with that, Malcolm, quite frankly the only bit I liked was this bit with me in it now.

I like what he likes. I like what he likes. I like what he likes. I'm just crazy about what he likes.

Tonight on 'It's the Mind', we examine the phenomenon of déjà vu. That strange feeling we sometimes get that we've lived through something before, that what is happening now has already happened. Tonight on 'It's the Mind' we examine the phenomenon of déjà vu, that strange feeling we sometimes get that we've ... Anyway, tonight on 'It's the Mind' we examine the phenomenon of déjà vu, that strange...

Sorry about that. And now for something completely diff... something completely diff... completely diff... completely diff... completely diff... completely different.

Mind you, that's just a pat diagnosis made without first obtaining your full medical history.

Thank you, Eddie. And now time for this week's request death. :16ton:

For Mrs Emma Hamilton of Nelson, a Scotsman on a horse

For Mrs Emma Hamilton of Nelson, a Scotsman on a horse

Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore, And his horse Concorde... :beathorse:

You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together.

Yes, well done, Mrs Nesbitt of York, spotted the loony in 1.8 seconds. :clap:

Yes, that's near enough. I'll give you that. Right, you have won your prize, do you still want the blow on the head? :unsure:

Yes, that's near enough. I'll give you that. Right, you have won your prize, do you still want the blow on the head? :unsure:

Oh he was very interested in that. His mother had such trouble getting him to come in for his tea. He'd be out there putting his little boot in, you know, bless him. You know kids were very different then. They didn't have their heads filled with all this Cartesian dualism.

Oh he was very interested in that. His mother had such trouble getting him to come in for his tea. He'd be out there putting his little boot in, you know, bless him. You know kids were very different then. They didn't have their heads filled with all this Cartesian dualism.

Shut up, Stebbins! Oh, by the way, congratulations on winning the Italian Grand Prix at Monza. :cosmo:

Shut up, Stebbins! Oh, by the way, congratulations on winning the Italian Grand Prix at Monza. :cosmo:

Well, now, this week we're going to learn some useful phrases to help us open a conversation with an Italian. Now first of all try telling him where you come from. For example, I would say: 'Sono Inglese di Gerrard's Cross', I am an Englishman from Gerrard's Cross

Well, now, this week we're going to learn some useful phrases to help us open a conversation with an Italian. Now first of all try telling him where you come from. For example, I would say: 'Sono Inglese di Gerrard's Cross', I am an Englishman from Gerrard's Cross

I'm arresting you for the impersonation of Signor Luchino Visconti, famous Italian director of such movie classics as 'Ossessione' 1942, 'La Tetra Trema' 1948, and 'Bellissima' 1951 - a satisfying ironic slice-of-life drama.

I'm arresting you for the impersonation of Signor Luchino Visconti, famous Italian director of such movie classics as 'Ossessione' 1942, 'La Tetra Trema' 1948, and 'Bellissima' 1951 - a satisfying ironic slice-of-life drama.

The 'Bath Chronicle' was less than enthusiastic. In fact it gave me a right panning. I quote...'As for the performance of Superintendent Harry "Snapper" Organs as Sancho Panza, the audience were bemused by his high-pitched Welsh accent and intimidated by his abusive ad-libs.'

The 'Bath Chronicle' was less than enthusiastic. In fact it gave me a right panning. I quote...'As for the performance of Superintendent Harry "Snapper" Organs as Sancho Panza, the audience were bemused by his high-pitched Welsh accent and intimidated by his abusive ad-libs.'

You see the BBC has to pay an actor twenty guineas if he speaks and it makes a bit of a hole in the budget...

You fool Gomez - that's twenty-eight guineas ... :rage:

You see the BBC has to pay an actor twenty guineas if he speaks and it makes a bit of a hole in the budget...

Some of it in nice piles, others in lovely clanky bits of loose change

I won't ruin this thread for a pound. :hi:

Mr Badger, I think you're the silliest person we've ever had in this thread, and so I'm going to ask you to have dinner with me.

Mr Badger, I think you're the silliest person we've ever had in this thread, and so I'm going to ask you to have dinner with me.

I'm having spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam. :drool:

I'm having spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam. :drool:

No, the stuff I liked was that stuff they gave us before the war, what was it - Wilkinson's Number 8 Laxative Cereal. Phew. That one went through you like a bloody Ferrari...

No, the stuff I liked was that stuff they gave us before the war, what was it - Wilkinson's Number 8 Laxative Cereal. Phew. That one went through you like a bloody Ferrari...

You try that around here, young man, and we'll slit your face. :spitwater:

• Like 1

Supposing he's got a pointed stick. :poke:

Edited by Your_Lion

I'm a very good shot. I practice every day...well, not absolutely every day, but most days in the week. :bang bang: :ph34r:

I'm a very good shot. I practice every day...well, not absolutely every day, but most days in the week. :bang bang: :ph34r:

The police are anxious to speak to anyone who saw the crime, ladies with large breasts, or just anyone who likes policemen.

• Like 1

The police are anxious to speak to anyone who saw the crime, ladies with large breasts, or just anyone who likes policemen.

The Rush Forum would like to apologize to the police about the character of Police Constable Pan Am. He was not meant to represent the average police officer. Similarly, the reference to Buzz Aldrin, the astronaut, was the product of a disordered mind and should not be construed as having any other significance.

• Like 2

The Rush Forum would like to apologize to the police about the character of Police Constable Pan Am. He was not meant to represent the average police officer. Similarly, the reference to Buzz Aldrin, the astronaut, was the product of a disordered mind and should not be construed as having any other significance.

Well, so much for that...but of course, the probe itself has excited a great deal of interest. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Well, so much for that...but of course, the probe itself has excited a great deal of interest. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Yes, tonight 'Probe Around' takes a look at Crime. Is it true that the police are using dachshunds to combat the crime wave? And can the head of the Vice Squad turn himself into an albatross whenever he wants to? Just what are the police up to?