Great movie Lines

Sun_Dog_2112

"Are you crying? There's no crying in baseball! Rogers Hornsby was my manager, and he called me a walking pile of pig slop, when my parents had driven all the way down from Michigan to see me play the game. And did I cry? No, because there's no crying in baseball"- Jimmy Dugan, League of their Own

"What's your major malfunction numbnuts? didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?" Sgt Hartman, Full Metal Jacket

"Are you quitting on me? Well are you? Then quit you slimy f'ing walrus-looking piece of s***! Get the F^^^ off of my obstacle. Get the f^^^ down off of my obstacle! Now, move it! I'm gonna rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of world. I will motivate you Pyle, if it short-dicks every canibal on the Congo!" Sgt Hartman, Full Metal Jacket

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A League of Their Own: Are you coming? See, how it works is, the train moves, not the station.

Robin Williams Good Morning, Vietnam: Sometimes you've got to specifically go out of your way to get into trouble. It's called fun.

QUOTE (Barney's Alter @ Mar 13 2007, 06:00 PM)
"Niiiiice beaver!" - Naked Gun

Thank you. I just had it stuffed. laugh.gif

Funny as hell

a few more (this is what happens when you watch too many movies)

"Wagon Train's a really cool show, but have you noticed they never really get anywhere? They just go on wagon training" Stand By Me

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" The Godfather

"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walked into mine" Casablanca

"I am Spartacus" Spartacus

Edited by doubled_mystic

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 13 2007, 04:52 PM)
"Let's talk about something important. PUT....that coffee...DOWN. Coffee is for closers only."

Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross. The best seven minute cameo EVER.

Watch it HERE. Strong language!

Yeah that's a great scene from a great film with a seriously great cast and Baldwin really rose to the occasion and proved he had brass balls too...

Dirty Harry

The Mayor: Well let's have it.

Harry Callahan: Have what?

The Mayor: A report! What have you been doing?

Harry Callahan: Well, for the past three quarters of an hour I've been sitting on my ass in your outer office waiting on you!

and

Harry Callahan: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.

The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?

Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!

Some great ones from Brain Donors

Jacques: Are you Roland T. Flakfizer?

Flakfizer: That all depends. Do I owe you money?

Jacques: No.

Flakfizer: In a drunken stupor, did I promise to marry you?

Flakfizer: Then I'm your man!

It's said that behind every great man there is a great woman, and I'm glad the woman behind me is Lillian; because, quite frankly, I enjoy the shade.

Volare: Do you realize what I was doing at the age of seven?

Roland T. Flakfizer: I can imagine and you must be thankful you didn't go blind.

Volare: I was dancing professionally.

Roland T. Flakfizer: Whatever you call it. Flogging the carrot, polishing the cuestick, choking the chicken, clearing the snorkel...

Flakfizer: Lillian, I could make love to you right here.

Lillian Oglethorpe: Roland, let's keep this professional.

Flakfizer: Fine. I'll charge you fifty bucks a pop. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Mar 14 2007, 08:11 AM)
Some great ones from Brain Donors

Jacques: Are you Roland T. Flakfizer?
Flakfizer: That all depends. Do I owe you money?
Flakfizer: In a drunken stupor, did I promise to marry you?
Flakfizer: Then I'm your man!

It's said that behind every great man there is a great woman, and I'm glad the woman behind me is Lillian; because, quite frankly, I enjoy the shade.

Volare: Do you realize what I was doing at the age of seven?
Roland T. Flakfizer: I can imagine and you must be thankful you didn't go blind.
Volare: I was dancing professionally.
Roland T. Flakfizer: Whatever you call it. Flogging the carrot, polishing the cuestick, choking the chicken, clearing the snorkel...

Flakfizer: Lillian, I could make love to you right here.
Lillian Oglethorpe: Roland, let's keep this professional.
Flakfizer: Fine. I'll charge you fifty bucks a pop. rofl3.gif

I saw Brain Doners in the theater. Just me, my brother, a friend, and maybe five other people in the theater. We laughed our asses off the whole movie.

Lou Loomis: What's the sign say?

Angie D'Annunzio: No bare feet.

Lou Loomis: [picks him up by the shirt collar] What's that sign say?

Angie D'Annunzio: No fighting.

Lou Loomis: What's that mean?

Angie D'Annunzio: No fighting.

Lou Loomis: You owe me one gumball machine. What's that candy wrapper doing there? Well don't you see it? Well pick it up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lou Loomis: I'm going to put it right on the line. There's been a lot of complaints already. Fooling around on the course, bad language, smoking grass, poor caddying. If you guys want to get fired. If you want to be replaced by golf carts, just keep it up.