S&A SPOILER--Official Announcement...

Cygnus The God Of Balance

QUOTE (antifreeze @ Mar 9 2007, 04:49 PM)
can somebody upload the piece somewhere else?so that it would be easier to download?

Ditto here please, sendspace SUCKS. All that waiting . . . Mediafire.com is all I need to say.

161 User(s) are reading this topic (99 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users):
GeddyRulz, tcj, antifreeze, stevejorg, cyberdriven, Arndrake, apetersvt, SnowDog QB, limeloaf, cygnify, Bastille Night, MiriyaB, Cygnus The God Of Balance, giantsv, nobodys hero, Wandering Hermit, BK 2112, bacon, Riv, Fridge, rushnjag, ASATMAN, big lou, ShaneConductor, treeduck, Presto-digitation, HemispheresserehpsimeH, yyzyy, EmotionDetector, Jon, beijs015, briere2112, Jack Aubrey, Jolly Teabag, drew2112, The Spirit of Rush, anchorman, canadianPowerTrio, sirensong, rushisaband, Majestytwelve, JDL2112, bscsmkr, starman2112, flyersfan, Schmoo, sb2112, woodring2112, TheMeek, porkbellytrader2112, Marktilly, Prog Archives, yetz, the freeker, Lorne 34, restart, tangdog, lerxt1990, jukebox, animateme

cheer.gif

I wonder where this edit is in the song - it sorta starts with a chorus like section, and then a long chord at the end - like it's the end of the song.

Is this a chop job? or just 45 seconds from the end of the song?

Anyway, it sounds like this is going to rock!!!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 10 2007, 12:46 AM)
Thank you, Cyg GOB! Listening right now, in fact I'm looping it. It sounds amazing!

WOO HOO!

How are your morals holding up, jack? wink.gif

QUOTE (cygnify @ Mar 9 2007, 04:52 PM)
I wonder where this edit is in the song - it sorta starts with a chorus like section, and then a long chord at the end - like it's the end of the song.

Is this a chop job? or just 45 seconds from the end of the song?

Anyway, it sounds like this is going to rock!!!

the end is where they will cut it and play hemispheres on the tour. tongue.gif

The riff around the chorus, (I'm assuming), reminds me a little of Neurotica....

Excellent... good sound... RTB type of production with the Hemispheres chordal splash, of course with a better bottom end than RTB...