Who will be the next World President and VP?

JohnnyBlaze

Who do you want as your WORLD PRESIDENT?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as your WORLD PRESIDENT?

• Rushgoober/Sonilink
    • tick/Mortkort
    • Peanut Butter/Jelly
    • My left nut/My right nut
    • Necromancer/Jack Aubrey
    • invisibleairwaves/rushengal
    • Ceej/ladirushfan80

QUOTE (whitetrash @ Mar 17 2007, 06:53 PM)
i wunt on de BOLLIT!!1 rage.gif

an blundht77 wil be my runneymate.

woooohoooo!!!

msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png

WT and blundht....totilly ripped so yoo don hafta be.

trink39.gif trink39.gif

ohmy.gif I will ohmy.gif Yah didn't ask me hon cool10.gif trink39.gif But what the hey We could be a good team All the Sheep yah want WT & I will give yah yes.gif

z7shysterical.gif

LOL.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 18 2007, 01:00 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Mar 17 2007, 08:49 PM)
TICK MORT 08 ! THE ORIGINAL COPYCATS. trink36.gif

I knew you weren't dropping out of this race (and I said it). My balls must be psychic.

psychic? there's no such thing. I'd like to see some proof of this claim of yours.

vote for Necro and Jack- not claiming to be things they are not

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Mar 18 2007, 02:47 PM)

I knew you weren't dropping out of this race (and I said it). My balls must be psychic.

psychic? there's no such thing. I'd like to see some proof of this claim of yours.

go back 4 pages or so and you'll see that my nuts said that tick wasn't going to leave this race despite him saying that he probably would

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 18 2007, 06:51 AM)
QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Mar 18 2007, 02:47 PM)

go back 4 pages or so and you'll see that my nuts said that tick wasn't going to leave this race despite him saying that he probably would

you got that right jb!

tick and mort 08 - We're back, and in black!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 17 2007, 11:08 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 17 2007, 09:01 AM)
Whereas Ceej and LRF now have a new poll in Grand Designs, I hereby declare that their candidacy in this poll is now null and void, and the votes that they have garnered in this poll be awarded to Necro and myself since I'm the first to think of this.

So it breaks down like this:

tick/Mortkort: 12 votes.
Peanut Butter/Jelly: 4 votes.
My left nut/My right nut: 12 votes.
Necromancer/Jack Aubrey: 13 votes.
invisibleairwaves/rushengal: 1 vote.

I deliberately left out the votes garnered by Goob and Soni because Goob formally conceded and therefore rendered his votes nonexistent.

So it looks like Necro and I have this one in the bag. I'd like to congratulate our opponents who valiantly fought the good fight but eventually wound up being stomped like a narc at a biker rally.

Necro and Jack-claiming stuff because we can!

OVER MY DEAD BODY are you taking OUR votes!!!!

jack... (and NECro for that matter...)

do you remember what happened when i was in NYC in january?

(now jack, i know you weren't THERE, but you saw the pictures)

shall i refresh your memory???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/family%20and%20personal%20photos/DSC02160.jpg

so yeah.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/moving%20pictures%20smilies/vba40802721.gif

CEEJ & LADIRUSHFAN80.... ALTHO WE WANT TO JUST SHARE THE LOVE... LADI WILL NOT HESITATE TO DROP KICK YOUR ASS TO THE FLOOR!!!!!

You haven't faced me yet ladi

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/andrewq2112/Miscellaneous/thegreatbolo.jpg

1287.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 18 2007, 12:09 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 17 2007, 11:08 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 17 2007, 09:01 AM)
Whereas Ceej and LRF now have a new poll in Grand Designs, I hereby declare that their candidacy in this poll is now null and void, and the votes that they have garnered in this poll be awarded to Necro and myself since I'm the first to think of this.

So it breaks down like this:

tick/Mortkort: 12 votes.
Peanut Butter/Jelly: 4 votes.
My left nut/My right nut: 12 votes.
Necromancer/Jack Aubrey: 13 votes.
invisibleairwaves/rushengal: 1 vote.

I deliberately left out the votes garnered by Goob and Soni because Goob formally conceded and therefore rendered his votes nonexistent.

So it looks like Necro and I have this one in the bag. I'd like to congratulate our opponents who valiantly fought the good fight but eventually wound up being stomped like a narc at a biker rally.

Necro and Jack-claiming stuff because we can!

OVER MY DEAD BODY are you taking OUR votes!!!!

jack... (and NECro for that matter...)

do you remember what happened when i was in NYC in january?

(now jack, i know you weren't THERE, but you saw the pictures)

shall i refresh your memory???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/family%20and%20personal%20photos/DSC02160.jpg

so yeah.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/moving%20pictures%20smilies/vba40802721.gif

CEEJ & LADIRUSHFAN80.... ALTHO WE WANT TO JUST SHARE THE LOVE... LADI WILL NOT HESITATE TO DROP KICK YOUR ASS TO THE FLOOR!!!!!

You haven't faced me yet ladi

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/andrewq2112/Miscellaneous/thegreatbolo.jpg

1287.gif

Behold! notworthy.gif

woah now, a vice presidential candidate bowing down to and praising another candidate (please, we all know that a vote for JB's balls is really a vote for him, he'd have such a strangle hold on his balls it wouldn't be funny). This smells of corruption and dirty dealing.

Necro and Jack- not bowing down to any other candidates.

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Mar 19 2007, 10:45 AM)
woah now, a vice presidential candidate bowing down to and praising another candidate (please, we all know that a vote for JB's balls is really a vote for him, he'd have such a strangle hold on his balls it wouldn't be funny).  This smells of corruption and dirty dealing.

Wrong. If I and someone else were running for President/VP, I'd guess that tick/Mort would clearly be in the lead. MY NUTS are what some voted for and they are what would be in office and making the decisions. I'd just be along for the ride.

Also, if a vice presidential candidate wants to bow down to me then so be it. There is no corrupton and dirty dealing. Corruption/dirty dealings are things that YOUR guys do....tainted votes, assassination plots, etc.

JB'S NUTS--THEY'RE NEITHER CORRUPT NOR DIRTY

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 18 2007, 09:57 PM)
QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Mar 19 2007, 10:45 AM)
woah now, a vice presidential candidate bowing down to and praising another candidate (please, we all know that a vote for JB's balls is really a vote for him, he'd have such a strangle hold on his balls it wouldn't be funny).  This smells of corruption and dirty dealing.

Wrong. If I and someone else were running for President/VP, I'd guess that tick/Mort would clearly be in the lead. MY NUTS are what some voted for and they are what would be in office and making the decisions. I'd just be along for the ride.

Also, if a vice presidential candidate wants to bow down to me then so be it. There is no corrupton and dirty dealing. Corruption/dirty dealings are things that YOUR guys do....tainted votes, assassination plots, etc.

JB'S NUTS--THEY'RE NEITHER CORRUPT NOR DIRTY

I'd vote for ya, JB, but i don't know about two nuts running anything?

That's prolly why i didn't vote for Jack and Necro!

or at least i don't remember? unsure.gif

This night will soon come back to haunt you, Ladi. yes.gif

You think THIS was forgotten? no.gif

Stay tuned for a thread DEVOTED to THIS brutal attack and the repercussions you will soon face. angry.gif

biggrin.gif rofl3.gif laugh.gif Hey JB the balls are in your court it's really close.

ack....

CEEJ & LADIRUSHDAN80.... TRAINING EVERYDAY TO STAY STRONG FOR YA'LL !!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/family%20and%20personal%20photos/DSC02090.jpg

MUAH!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 19 2007, 10:15 PM)
ack....

CEEJ & LADIRUSHDAN80.... TRAINING EVERYDAY TO STAY STRONG FOR YA'LL !!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/family%20and%20personal%20photos/DSC02090.jpg
MUAH!

wub.gif wow thats a great pic of you two rose.gif ( now where did my copy of my vote go? hmmm) laugh.gif bekloppt.gif

Due to the intense training that I am going through right now to prepare for the CINQO DE MAYO MASSACRE, I feel as though I have been neglecting my World President duties. Upon scanning through the thread, it seems as though my running mate is doing a fine job of campaigning for BOTH of us.

Way to go Jack. I promise to let you sit in my desk at least once a week for a few minutes. trink39.gif

Just don't touch anything. no.gif

NECRO and JACK!!! Picking up each other's slack, so when one of us has to kick LADI's ASS... he's free to train.

yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 20 2007, 01:30 PM)
Due to the intense training that I am going through right now to prepare for the CINQO DE MAYO MASSACRE, I feel as though I have been neglecting my World President duties. Upon scanning through the thread, it seems as though my running mate is doing a fine job of campaigning for BOTH of us.

Way to go Jack. I promise to let you sit in my desk at least once a week for a few minutes. trink39.gif

Just don't touch anything. no.gif

NECRO and JACK!!! Picking up each other's slack, so when one of us has to kick LADI's ASS... he's free to train.

yes.gif

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tongue.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Mar 20 2007, 12:48 PM)
Due to the intense training that I am going through right now to prepare for the CINQO DE MAYO MASSACRE, I feel as though I have been neglecting my World President duties.  Upon scanning through the thread, it seems as though my running mate is doing a fine job of campaigning for BOTH of us. 

Way to go Jack.  I promise to let you sit in my desk at least once a week for a few minutes.  trink39.gif 

Just don't touch anything.  no.gif 

NECRO and JACK!!!  Picking up each other's slack,  so when one of us has to kick LADI's ASS... he's free to train.

yes.gif

Is that you're best??? Booooooo? C'mon Blonde... if you want to be a part of this race, you gotta do better than "boooooooo". I haven't seen one campaign slogan from you and WhiteTrash YET.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 20 2007, 01:57 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Mar 20 2007, 12:48 PM)
Due to the intense training that I am going through right now to prepare for the CINQO DE MAYO MASSACRE, I feel as though I have been neglecting my World President duties.  Upon scanning through the thread, it seems as though my running mate is doing a fine job of campaigning for BOTH of us. 

Way to go Jack.  I promise to let you sit in my desk at least once a week for a few minutes.  trink39.gif 

Just don't touch anything.  no.gif 

NECRO and JACK!!!  Picking up each other's slack,  so when one of us has to kick LADI's ASS... he's free to train.

yes.gif

Is that you're best??? Booooooo? C'mon Blonde... if you want to be a part of this race, you gotta do better than "boooooooo". I haven't seen one campaign slogan from you and WhiteTrash YET.

tongue.gif

ohmy.gif NO NO he was just kidding rofl3.gif moon.gif

YOUR VOTE MATTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/ceejspics/We-Love-You.jpg

Make your vote count!!!

Ladi & CeeJ...

ALL WE NEED IS LOVE!!! heart.gif