Who will be the next World President and VP?

JohnnyBlaze

Who do you want as your WORLD PRESIDENT?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as your WORLD PRESIDENT?

• Rushgoober/Sonilink
    • tick/Mortkort
    • Peanut Butter/Jelly
    • My left nut/My right nut
    • Necromancer/Jack Aubrey
    • invisibleairwaves/rushengal
    • Ceej/ladirushfan80

QUOTE (CeeJ @ May 3 2007, 10:32 AM)
What about the debate???

Is no one up to it or what??? confused13.gif

Yeah, really. We're waiting, Tick!

QUOTE (Geds @ May 3 2007, 08:42 PM)
I still wanna moderate this debate.

yes.gif

ask and you shall receive...

and your joy will be complete

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 10 2007, 06:42 PM)

yes.gif

It seems that HE always gets what HE wants.

Why is that???

wink.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ May 11 2007, 11:18 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 10 2007, 06:42 PM)

yes.gif

It seems that HE always gets what HE wants.

Why is that???

wink.gif

Because he (like me) is one charming bastard? biggrin.gif

Edited by Jack Aubrey

This has got to be one of the funniest threads I've ever read here.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 11 2007, 12:29 AM) QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 10 2007, 07:09 PM) QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Mar 10 2007, 08:37 PM) I think rushgoober is getting a little jealous. biggrin.gif

A little?

nah, in fact here is my concession speech: i concede - see, an easier victory no one ever had.

oh, im very sorry, there will be no concession. you will see this race to the finish line, its your responibility, you must not teach young soni that quiting is the way to succeed in life. the poor lad poured his hopes and dreams into you and you must not destroy his wittle spirit.

TICK AND MORTKORT 08 ! FIGHTING TO THE FINISH, SETTING A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR AMERICAS YOUTH. MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE, TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER.

the following messege was paid for by johnnys balls.

blazes balls and his cabinet 08.

http://www.magickrose.co.uk/images/blueballs.jpg

do you really want you and your childrens world ruled by these ? no.gif

VOTE TICK MORTKORT 08, AND JUST SAY NO TO JOHHNYS BALLS. yes.gif

the following is paid for by friends of tick/mort 08...

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/upload_files/se30343.jpeg

have you lost your drive for life, dont know wher to turn, are you tired of a pair of blue balls and listening to "the fart daddys, bring the noise" on thursday nights. hi im tick, and im here to tell you there is a better way, in 08 you can vote for change, (and im talkin no pennies) not crazy notions of peace, love, white dove. its time to get real world, its time for TICK MORT ! the head of the kliq, the king of the court.

Seems like everyone wants to rip my nuts, slap 'em or catch up to them. They're actually a quite benevolent pair and would never even hurt a fly. So I'll speak on their behalf:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/andrewq2112/Miscellaneous/suck.jpg

Say NO to the Cheating Duo, NO to the INSANITY couple, NO to 'Mister Surrealism' and his absent French counterpart, and NO to that crappy sandwich.

THEN vote YES for the nicest pair you'll ever meet.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/andrewq2112/Miscellaneous/happy.jpg

yes.gif BLAZE'S BALLS IN '08!!!! yes.gif

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/andrewq2112/Miscellaneous/spock.jpg

"It's logical to vote for Johnny's testicles. Everything else is immaterial"

yes.gif BLAZE'S BALLS IN '08!! yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 12 2007, 09:02 PM) QUOTE (tick @ Mar 12 2007, 07:56 PM) QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 12 2007, 06:29 PM) Don't forget, voters-Necro plays the bass and I play the drums!

BADLY. z7shysterical.gif

Yeah???? Well... i happen to have in my possession, a FEW videos of candidate TICK... SINGING LIVE. Shall we bring skeletons out of the closet sir??? I would be happy to post this REVEALING vid. yes.gif

NOW STOP RE-QUOTING US with MIS-QUOTES!!! You scaly bastard. moon.gif

NECRO and JACK!!! SCALIER THAN THE REST!!!

if you post that crap, i will find you and kill you. yes.gif

TICK MORT 08 ! LEADING THE WAY THROUGH THE MURKY WATERS.

reasons you should support tick mort...

were not gonna bother to take over the hall of fame and make it the hall of rush, cause lets face it, the hall of fame sucks and rush would want anything to do with it.

no.gif

tick and mort dont log in as several different people to try and look like people are really voting for us. sarcasm.gif

we dont brag about getting 7 votes in 24 hours when 5 of them our our own. eyesre4.gif

tick and mort are not lame enough to deside after 3 days that theywant to be world president, as if. necro - (in a gay voice) "weee look at us ! cheer.gif why dont we run for president of the world jack, people will really vote for us, were so cool, ill be the leader though, cause weee, im so cool " icon_really_happy_guy.gif

tick and mort are not goobs and soni, nuff said on that.

tick and mort are not blazes balls 062802puke_prv.gif how can we really be sure he has any ? huh, huh. you could be voting for something that doesnt exist.

Here's some MORE campaign promises for the people.

1) When we are elected... we will have 2.gif play the inauguration ball and it will be held in... AUSTRALIA!!! yes.gif

2) Dream Theater will be forced to disband and become 2.gif roadies. NOT instrument techs... JUST ROADIES. Gear luggers and such. IF they learn ANYTHING while hanging around 2.gif they will be allowed to jam together again in Portnoy's barn.

3) All of our State of the World address speaches will be introduced by a half hour of Jessica Alba swinging a lasso while dancing on a bar. WHY??? Just because I SAID SO!!! yes.gif

4) All members of TRF will get to have 2.gif play at their birthday parties. Rush will become the OFFICIAL band of the WORLD and I will have them play only the gigs that I deem fit and proper.

5) ROLLING STONE, the magazine, will have its named changed to RUSH MAGAZINE, and will feature NOTHING but articles and pictures on 2.gif

That is all for now. I have more, but I don't want your heads to spin. no.gif

NECRO AND JACK!!! PROMISING WHAT YOU WANT. DELIVERING ON ONLY WHAT WE WANT!!!

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

It was a close election. Tick/Mort ticket by a hair. Whatever happened to Mort anyway?

Here's the thing though: the last 2 votes for tick/Mort came in weeks after the thread was dead ((I remember clearly because I kept checking))...but no comments added. So funnily, my balls would've been World President & VP.

It was a close election. Tick/Mort ticket by a hair. Whatever happened to Mort anyway?

Here's the thing though: the last 2 votes for tick/Mort came in weeks after the thread was dead ((I remember clearly because I kept checking))...but no comments added. So funnily, my balls would've been World President & VP.

Too bad you didn't do the poll so we could see who the scoundrels voted for whom.

Too bad you didn't do the poll so we could see who the scoundrels voted for whom.

We couldn't make polls that way back then

• Like 1