Hello

Groovybass77

I couldn't seem to find an introduction topic, so i guess ill just have to introduce myself here (Unless a wise forum elder could point me in the direction of an introduction topic!).

My name is Andrew, and I have been a Rush fan for a few years. I am pretty new to the band, but i absolutely LOVE them. I am 15, very young...yes. I love all Classic Rock, I almost never listen to new music! I play bass guitar and Geddy is my idol. My other favorite bands are Pink Floyd (woot!) and The Who. I am an big collector of Pink Floyd bootlegs and would very much be interested in some Rush boots.

My favorite song at the moment is "Leave That Thing Alone". I just love the groove of the music, especially the amazing bassline by Geddy! My favorite album at the moment is 2112 and Counterparts.

Another youngin! How cool is that. How does someone under the age of 18 get turned onto Rush? When I found them, I was 11, but they were actually very popular in 1980.

Welcome aboard.

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 16 2007, 07:09 PM)
Another youngin! How cool is that. How does someone under the age of 18 get turned onto Rush? When I found them, I was 11, but they were actually very popular in 1980.

Welcome aboard.

lol, he came here before you did

rofl3.gif

"One Little Victory" was in a video game I played all the time, and then I mistook "Spirit of The Radio" for "Don't Stop Believin" (don't ask). At that point I was a casual fan, then my bass teacher got me hooked!

Now I will be taking my dad to see Rush, not vice-versa rofl3.gif