A "My Name Is Earl" Story For Everyone!

RUSHHEAD666

I figured that I would tell you guys a little story about "My Name Is Earl" and how it related to me back in January of 2006.

Hey "My Name Is Earl" just ended on the boob tube!

Anyway for the last couple of years my mother in law takes the whole fanm damily down to Newport Beach for a week to relax by the beach or to hit Disneyland with the kids.

It just so happened that when we were down there in January of '06 Universal Studios was doing a one month promo for the TV show "My Name is Earl." If your name was Earl you would get free admisson into the park and a "My Name Is Earl" T shirt and hat.

So we all went to Universal Studios for a day. I had to show them my driver's licence and I got in free.

As we were leaving I picked up the shirt and hat and Sponge Bob Square Pants was following us toward the exit. I turned around and showed him the hat and shirt and told him that I was an "Earl." He looked at me and the bowed down at my feet. Pretty funny. Guess you had to be there.

Not bad for a guy (meaning me) who has been picked on his whole life for such a nerdy name.

That's life!

Anyone for some Dungeons & Dragons?

Want to play with my Star Wars figures?

I have a Hot Wheels Sizzlers Fat Track set up! Want to come over and race?

Want to listen to some 2.gif ? I have every 8 track up to "Moving Pictures!"

I have a great HO scale train set. Want watch trains all day with me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

RUSH ON!

Sincerely,

Weird Earl Al

PS: Some of those questions are true. Some are false.

• Like 5

I figured that I would tell you guys a little story about "My Name Is Earl" and how it related to me back in January of 2006.

Hey "My Name Is Earl" just ended on the boob tube!

Anyway for the last couple of years my mother in law takes the whole fanm damily down to Newport Beach for a week to relax by the beach or to hit Disneyland with the kids.

It just so happened that when we were down there in January of '06 Universal Studios was doing a one month promo for the TV show "My Name is Earl." If your name was Earl you would get free admisson into the park and a "My Name Is Earl" T shirt and hat.

So we all went to Universal Studios for a day. I had to show them my driver's licence and I got in free.

As we were leaving I picked up the shirt and hat and Sponge Bob Square Pants was following us toward the exit. I turned around and showed him the hat and shirt and told him that I was an "Earl." He looked at me and the bowed down at my feet. Pretty funny. Guess you had to be there.

Not bad for a guy (meaning me) who has been picked on his whole life for such a nerdy name.

That's life!

Anyone for some Dungeons & Dragons?

Want to play with my Star Wars figures?

I have a Hot Wheels Sizzlers Fat Track set up! Want to come over and race?

Want to listen to some 2.gif ? I have every 8 track up to "Moving Pictures!"

I have a great HO scale train set. Want watch trains all day with me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

RUSH ON!

Sincerely,

Weird Earl Al

PS: Some of those questions are true. Some are false.

I don't understand this post, NOT ENOUGH CAPS!!!
  • Like 3