New World Women Banner

GhostGirl

QUOTE (Frankie7 @ Mar 19 2007, 10:29 AM)
I love the banner! What a great idea! I'm considering getting a tattoo of it myself, either that or a quote from "Freewill", still not sure which one I'll like better in the long run.

I actually have "Freewill" tattooed on my arm, just the title though. Its on my right wrist. biggrin.gif I was thinking of maybe finding a tattoo artist to add on the starman (or at least just the star) in the background of the text.

Anyway I know I'm pretty new right now but I thought I should adopt the banner right off the bat, I will be here quite a bit though. (Its going to take me forever to look through the 'Geddy Lee is Hot' thread here but damn am I going to have fun doing it! wub.gif

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Jul 14 2008, 11:57 AM)
I love the banner! What a great idea! I'm considering getting a tattoo of it myself...

Yes, I have been considering a Rush tattoo---perhaps a p/g or the incredible Starwoman on our banner!

Does anyone know how I can enlarge Starwoman so's I can take her down to the local ink geek? Please advise.

I really, really love the banner! cool.gif heart.gif

Is it ok if I add it to my signature? smile.gif

Thank you! biggrin.gif And thank you for the welcome. smile.gif

QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Jul 14 2008, 01:57 PM)
QUOTE (Frankie7 @ Mar 19 2007, 10:29 AM)
I love the banner!  What a great idea!  I'm considering getting a tattoo of it myself, either that or a quote from "Freewill", still not sure which one I'll like better in the long run.

I actually have "Freewill" tattooed on my arm, just the title though. Its on my right wrist. biggrin.gif I was thinking of maybe finding a tattoo artist to add on the starman (or at least just the star) in the background of the text.

Anyway I know I'm pretty new right now but I thought I should adopt the banner right off the bat, I will be here quite a bit though. (Its going to take me forever to look through the 'Geddy Lee is Hot' thread here but damn am I going to have fun doing it! wub.gif

Dear GAWD I love your sig. laugh.gif

I love this banner! I had to adopt it right away. Thanks!! biggrin.gif

GhostGirl, help, I can't work out how to add your banner to my photobucket account. I know how to find & post pics from photobucket (I needed instructions for that) but I don't know how to copy & paste said banner onto photobucket - can you give me instructions please? Thanx. smile.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Sep 28 2010, 07:12 AM)
GhostGirl, help, I can't work out how to add your banner to my photobucket account. I know how to find & post pics from photobucket (I needed instructions for that) but I don't know how to copy & paste said banner onto photobucket - can you give me instructions please? Thanx. smile.gif

Not to worry - I finally worked it out!

Oh no! I already have a Rush banner I worked forever on Photoshop to create. D: I may need to shrink down the lovely signature provided here!

Is there any kind of size limit on signatures here? I surely hope not.

I won't name names, but there are certain people at this website whose banners and images are extremely offensive and sexist.