New World Women Banner

GhostGirl

Ladies, please feel free to adopt this fabulous banner (designed by my esteemed colleague 1-0-0-1-0-0-1) and use it in your sigs, if you like. It's a nice way to proclaim our pride as female fans of the best band in the world.

I'll attach it below...please feel free to copy it, pop it into your photobucket account, and add it to your sig here at The Rush Forum.

We're a special group, my fellow Rush Women...so let's make the most of our fandom and hang out here when we can...if nothing else, think how we'll improve the looks of the place... wink.gif

I hope each of you (guys, too smile.gif ) will feel free to PM me with any questions, comments, or problems, and I'll do my best to help you!

Here's our banner...display it with pride!

NWW_banner.png

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 28 2004, 05:20 PM)
Should we name this forum New World Women or something?

Good suggestion....I actually did it, all BY MYSELF!

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 28 2004, 06:27 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 28 2004, 05:20 PM)
Should we name this forum New World Women or something?

Good suggestion....I actually did it, all BY MYSELF!

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

cheer.gif <---- This is the only place you will ever see me use this smiley. laugh.gif

NPG...if you want a photobucket account, it's easy...go to www.photobucket.com and sign up... It's free, too, which is nice. It's a great place to host pics and graphics, etc. Let me know if you need any help!

~GG

QUOTE (Chasartymac @ Aug 30 2004, 10:15 AM)
Um, I've noticed that all the little red 'x's that I'm getting are hosted on photobucket. Are you guys sure they allow hotlinking to the pictures there?

I'm sure of it...in fact, each picture you host there automatically gets an image tag to click and paste into a website or email or what have you...

I can see the photobucket stuff just fine...anyone else have a problem with it?

Hope not! smile.gif

Just wanted to say that it's GREAT to see so many of my fellow sisters sporting the supercool Sisterhood banner!

Another round of applause for my most excellent friend, 1-0-0-1, for doing such a SMASHING job with it.

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 2 2004, 11:20 AM)
Yes I LOVE the sig, thanks 1-0-0-1!!

It's got black all around it in your sig, NPG. You saved the banner as a .jpg instead of a .png file. Try saving it again (from GG's sig) and reload it into Photobucket. biggrin.gif

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 2 2004, 11:00 AM)
Just wanted to say that it's GREAT to see so many of my fellow sisters sporting the supercool New World Women banner!

Another round of applause for my most excellent friend, 1-0-0-1, for doing such a SMASHING job with it.

i concure!!!!

trink39.gif

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/r/wrysmiley.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 2 2004, 11:43 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 2 2004, 11:00 AM)
Just wanted to say that it's GREAT to see so many of my fellow sisters sporting the supercool New World Women banner!

i concure!!!!

trink39.gif

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/r/wrysmiley.gif

as do I!!