If you had the money...

yyzyy

Hey there, being a drummer, I try and make my set look as much as Neil's as possible. I'm just wondering, if you had the money, which one of Neil's sets would you duplicate...company, cymbal, scheme, skins, percussion, logo, electronics...I'm going by album or tour...

For me, I would choose the R30 first of all because of the paint, second of all because of the way the drums are set up, and third of all because it is the most recent way he has them set up!!! My second runner-up is the counterparts set...love that colour!

What would you choose if you had the money.... NeilFinal.gif

Edited by yyzyy

I love his R30 DW set-up but I don't think I would have to have the paint job. That's kind of Neil's "trademark" so I would want something more my choice color wise. (I'm not sure what color) 

good call....you're right...but you gotta admit, that paint job is NUTS!

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Nov 24 2004, 04:16 PM)
Hey there, being a drummer, I try and make my set look as much as Neil's as possible.

Bro, find your own style and make Neil want to set his kit up like yours!!!

I have/had some money and I bought DW's way before Neil had ever considered them. What does that tell ya? They've always been the best product on the market, and continue to be!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Nov 24 2004, 05:50 PM)
I have/had some money and I bought DW's way before Neil had ever considered them. What does that tell ya? They've always been the best product on the market, and continue to be!! 1022.gif

DW's are the Cadillac of drums!!! laugh.gif

If I had the money, i would duplicate my house to be like the scene from that Who movie "The Kids Are Alright" where John Entwistle is decending a staircase with literally hundreds of guitars and basses adorning its walls.

Sorry, I see this is a drummer only thread but I'm butting in moon.gif

Edited by Moonraker

The Sabian Paragons are also a nice touch.     

Looks like I'm already half way there!!!!!....sorry NPF2112, i just had to....btw...I REALLY DO HAVE THEM!!!!!!! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 25 2004, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 24 2004, 09:02 PM)
Well if duplicating is the answer then I would change the genetic code (thats right! laugh.gif ) and so that I get a piece of every drumset he had.  Gotta love cloning these days LOL!

I can help you with that, I just need some Neil DNA tongue.gif

I wonder if they sell it on rush.com icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif laugh.gif

The Sabian Paragons are also a nice touch. 

Looks like I'm already half way there!!!!!....sorry NPF2112, i just had to....btw...I REALLY DO HAVE THEM!!!!!!!   

Really? WHY DON'T YOU POST A PIC THEN????? 

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif but i do have them!!! LOL.gif 653.gif LOL.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 25 2004, 11:20 AM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 24 2004, 09:02 PM)
Well if duplicating is the answer then I would change the genetic code (thats right! laugh.gif ) and so that I get a piece of every drumset he had.  Gotta love cloning these days LOL!

I can help you with that, I just need some Neil DNA tongue.gif

LOL wheres GG?!?!....we have a mission now.... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 25 2004, 10:06 AM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 25 2004, 12:02 AM)

Not a bad plan there D-13. Let me know how it goes laugh.gif yes.gif

laugh.gif DNA is the best!

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Nov 24 2004, 08:50 PM)

Yeah, but since I can get an 8 piece Tama kit for $1,800 compaired to a 6 piece DW for $3,300, I'll go with the Tama. Eventually, I'll get a DW kit.

And if I had the money, I wouldn't duplicate any of Neil's kits. I'd pick my own design and set it up from there.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 25 2004, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Nov 24 2004, 08:50 PM)

Yeah, but since I can get an 8 piece Tama kit for $1,800 compaired to a 6 piece DW for $3,300, I'll go with the Tama. Eventually, I'll get a DW kit.

And if I had the money, I wouldn't duplicate any of Neil's kits. I'd pick my own design and set it up from there.

Not a bad choice. Although, if I had the money I would duplicate one of Neil's kits and make my own as well. When you have the money, you can do anything biggrin.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif yes.gif