Welcome bardan!

RushRevisited

Thanks guys! Good to be here and to be posting again. I've missed everyone.

I think I will have a beer 1-0-0-1-0-0-1. I'll make it an Arrogant Bastard to wash down the tequila I've been drinking. trink38.gif

• Like 1

QUOTE (bardan @ Aug 29 2004, 02:21 AM)
Thanks guys! Good to be here and to be posting again. I've missed everyone.

I think I will have a beer 1-0-0-1-0-0-1. I'll make it an Arrogant Bastard to wash down the tequila I've been drinking. trink38.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Relaxed_Jack @ Aug 29 2004, 08:40 PM)
Hey Bardan!......Good to have you on board. Haven't seen you since Cleveland ...sound right?

Thanks Relaxed Jack. Yep, I believe you are right, Cleveland is the last time I saw you. Hopefully we will get a chance to hang out again soon since you live pretty close. I am always making trips to Columbus, in fact, I'll be up there for a concert in a couple weeks at the Newport.

QUOTE (bardan @ Aug 30 2004, 12:14 AM)
Hey Bardan!......Good to have you on board. Haven't seen you since Cleveland ...sound right?

Thanks Relaxed Jack. Yep, I believe you are right, Cleveland is the last time I saw you. Hopefully we will get a chance to hang out again soon since you live pretty close. I am always making trips to Columbus, in fact, I'll be up there for a concert in a couple weeks at the Newport.

Man, I love the Newport. Saw Alice In Chains and Primus there. Great place.

• Like 1

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Aug 30 2004, 02:47 AM)
QUOTE (bardan @ Aug 30 2004, 12:14 AM)

I agree Rivendell, the Newport is a great place to see concerts. It's kinda like Bogarts here in Cincy but much nicer. I love hanging out on the balcony that wraps around all the way to the stage. There are also lot's of cool places nearby to drink and get a bite to eat before the show. trink38.gif

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Aug 30 2004, 02:47 AM)

We're talking about the same place?.... rofl3.gif

I'm still used to calling it the Agora. It is a place for bands that are trying a comeback or do not draw the same attention anymore.

QUOTE (bardan @ Aug 30 2004, 02:14 AM)

Stop by and say HEY when your in the neighborhood. trink38.gif

Necroposting what seems to be the first post in this forum.

Not quite the first -- first week, though. The board was born on August 22nd, and this thread was started four days later.

This is the very first thread: http://www.therushfo...rd-suggestions/

Clarification: by "this forum", I mean this one..."Rush".

Ahh, in that case, here's the first thread in Rush: http://www.therushfo...me-digital-man/

• Like 1