Eight Camaros

what went wrong?

I've been very bored over vacation, so I started playing a new game that I made up for the occasion. I have a good eye for spotting cars, if I may say so myself, and I've been trying to learn about Camaros, because I find them fascinating. (And not just because 08leader has one.) Lately, I've been drinfing around a lot, shopping and whatnot, so I've been trying to spot Camaros on the road. The past two times, I've seen eight, but today I saw 16, so I felt especially cool.

http://www.smiles-per-miles.de/CARS_-_Smiles_per_Miles/89er_Chevy_Camaro__Darkside__/tomc2.jpg

I decided to call the game 8 Camaros, and my goal is to see if I can spot at least 8 every time I go out; there's bonus points for anything over "quota".

So, does anyone else want to play?

There are two that park in the same lot as I do at work - a wine-red one and an electric blue one, which always seems to end up parked next to my Saturn.

I tell you, if any "issue" arises from that, I want the pick of the litter!

Vacation's over now, but I totalled it up, and I saw about 40-50 over the coarse of two weeks. I'll start again when spring break comes.

Until then, I'll just see one a day...

QUOTE (what went wrong? @ Jan 6 2007, 04:41 AM)
Vacation's over now, but I totalled it up, and I saw about 40-50 over the coarse of two weeks. I'll start again when spring break comes.

Until then, I'll just see one a day...

40-50?!

Wow... you mustl ive in a city of rich people...

I heard of a new gay game where you count how many Miata you see per day. Bonus points for spotting one wearing an Italian suit.

I rarely, if ever, see a Camaro anymore. In fact, I rarely see Chevys out here. Lately, though, I see more and more Impalas.

Could just be a Pacific Northwest thing, where trucks seem to be the vehicle of choice, along with Nissans and Hondas and, of course, Subarus.

I had a '77 Camaro.

Black.

I thought I was the coolest of the cool.

:cool:

Did it have T-tops?

No.

It lasted me ten years. The floor rotted out due to the Jersey shore salt air. Other than that, it never broke down once. I think I had one tune up. I smashed the oil pan twice but that was my fault and the fault of Hudson County's elevated manholes.

I had a '77 Camaro.

Black.

Did it have T-tops?

No.

It lasted me ten years. The floor rotted out due to the Jersey shore salt air. Other than that, it never broke down once. I think I had one tune up. I smashed the oil pan twice but that was my fault and the fault of Hudson County's elevated manholes.

Hudson County, what a dump. I need to check on the lake refurbishment at the county park, gotta be finished by now.

I had a '77 Camaro.

Black.

Did it have T-tops?

No.

Hudson County, what a dump. I need to check on the lake refurbishment at the county park, gotta be finished by now.

I was born and grew up in Jersey City

I had a '77 Camaro.

Black.

Did it have T-tops?

No.

I was born and grew up in Jersey City

be15edfd684dba57357f02da21a8b4f9.jpg

• Like 1