• Found link on another site
    • Did a search on google
    • Knew the admins personally
    • Referral from a friend
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admins sent me a link. I personally met 2 out of 3 admins and the one I didn't meet I sat 1 row in front of them at a Rush show years ago, without knowing until lately of course. It's a small world. yes.gif

I found a link - I "think" it was on Amazon but I just don't remember. It was the first Forum I ever bothered to look around and surprised myself when I actually registered. I don't personally know anyone, and I have not met anyone yet (not even oneone).

QUOTE (oneone @ Nov 23 2004, 03:31 PM)
Since you owe me beer I have a feeling the day will come!

trink39.gif yes.gif

No worries, my friend. I would happily buy the legendary oneone a frosty one. trink39.gif

I met all 3 admins this summer on tour. 1 of them at 2 different shows in 2 different states, NV & NY. Got an email when they were building the site.

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 23 2004, 03:10 PM)
Admins sent me a link. I personally met 2 out of 3 admins and the one I didn't meet I sat 1 row in front of them at a Rush show years ago, without knowing until lately of course. It's a small world. yes.gif

Admins sent you a link? You sure about that?

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 23 2004, 04:37 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 23 2004, 03:10 PM)

Admins sent you a link? You sure about that?

Yes I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure it was 01010101010 that sent me a link. Someone did, I thought it was him though. He lives about 15 minutes from where I do and I met him in the city along with GG and Digital man.

I think i found it on google. Also my cuz Audient is on here as well and also i met RR at the cleveland show. That was before the TRF but who cares. TRF is a very cool place to be. wacko.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 23 2004, 05:32 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 23 2004, 07:30 PM)
I found it in a certain thread....on a certain website... wink.gif

Which would be?

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif Umm RT shhhhh..I didnt say anything!!!!!! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

Archived