Dear Blank

Dweezil

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Sep 22 2011, 11:11 PM)
Dear people at schoool,

HURRY UP! Just because you don't care about getting to class on time doesn't mean that I don't! Secondly, I just naturally walk fast. I am kind of full of myself (tongue.gif) so you should walk fast, too! I am shorter than most of you upperclassmen so I think you can walk as fast as I do. Please! Walking behind anyone at my school is such a pain because of you morons who don't know how to walk a a decent pace.

Signed,
Tommy - a fast walker

Oh god I lived through that for six years.. middle school through senior year of high school.

And now I continue to live it as I try to carefully go around people when I'm cycling around campus attempting to get to class on time. "On your left" usually works. Hey, speaking of...

Dear Fellow Cyclists,

I love you and think it's great that you're riding your bike. That's awesome. Cars are dumb and overrated, anyways.

However, you need to learn to say these three words whenever you're about to whip past me and nearly knock me off of my bike, or nearly run into some poor pedestrian on the sidewalk:

"ON YOUR LEFT".

It's not that difficult. And most of the time, it works.

SO SAY IT.

Sincerely,

A Cyclist Who Knows What She's Saying

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Anatomy Teacher,

I cannot do 20 pages of Anatomy when the workbook doesn't match the textbook. It also doesn't help when you assign a quiz everyday. I have little time to study or do any of that due to other homework and tennis. It's hard and it isn't even counted as an AP class?! WTF!!!

From,

Me

PS; why can't we have water in the class? All the other teachers let students bring water in the class. I'm a thirsty man.

Edited by King Whompus

Dear costume makers,

please start making DS9 costumes again, the one I made looks terrible and I would rather go to my Girlfriend's Halloween party as a DS9 era medical officer than a TOS or TNG era medical officer.

Just who the f**k do you think you are? You're not Green Day. You're the least popular, most unimportant band in this country that I can think of. You have a very high opinion of yourselves. Still opening for other bands a decade after you started out. Just a bunch of arrogant pathetic losers.

QUOTE (Boots @ Sep 28 2011, 05:41 PM)
Just who the f**k do you think you are? You're not Green Day. You're the least popular, most unimportant band in this country that I can think of. You have a very high opinion of yourselves. Still opening for other bands a decade after you started out. Just a bunch of arrogant pathetic losers.

Which band?

I'd rather not say. They don't deserve the free publicity.

It's one of those dumb pop-punk bands from Hick Town, USA.

Those bands are a dime a dozen these days.

Getting a record deal goes to some people's heads.

Dear blank --

Please, please put me out of my misery! Call me, email me, send a pigeon... just let me know if you will accept my offer or not!?! Yer killin' me here! banghead.gif

Love,

Your wanna-be Director

Dear, Blank. *cougheveryoneinmycollage*

Go f**k yourselves you judgemental pricks. Stop acting like you're back in middle school, i'm trying to pass my GCSE's for the second time and you were all the cause of why i failed them on my first time.

Sincerely, me. rage.gif banghead.gif

Dear members of TRF,

I apologize if my sig has been offensive to your eyes in the past. I didn't realize how painful it could be to look at with other forum skins. I had originally designed it to blend in with the default forum skin because I could not get the picture to become transparent with the program I was using at the time. I remade it using photoshop in the hopes that it will be less offensive to those not using the Beige and Burgundy skin.

Sincerely,

USB

Dear Nebraska Huskers football team,

Let's not allow ourselves to be beaten by 31 points this upcoming Saturday, hm?

Let's show Ohio State who's boss around here.

See you all in Memorial.

Sincerely,

A Frustrated Fan,

but only because she knows you guys can kick butt.

Dear Seahawks -

Again??!!?? facepalm.gif

Dear Blank -

ranton.gif rage.gif angry.gif Will you please pick up those ruddy bits of paper towels that you keep tossing onto the ruddy floor?! Whaddya think it is - a ruddy ticker tape factory?! angry.gif rage.gif rantoff.gif

I'm not gonna sit at home & whine over you Tyson. I'm gonna take painting, drawing & guitar lessons. I don't need you. I'm better off without you. So there. Edited by Boots

Dear jerk:

You are such an ungrateful prick.

You always make me feel like I'm 3 feet tall, or even invisible.

Go to hell.

Dear airplanes,

stop f***ing crashing! My heart can't handle this worry anymore for the safety of my loved ones.

Thanks

For all those who lost their lives today and the last couple months up here: rose.gif

Edited by Ya_Big_Tree

Dear customer (Ryder truck rental)

Thanks for signing me on as the fencing contractor. Of all the companies you could have picked, you picked me. I can really use the thousands of dollars you're paying me for the job even though the job isn't all that hard. I pissed off a lot of companies by getting the job, but, I think it's MY turn to make a few bucks with this particular job! If you (other fence companies) don't like it..... TOUGH!!!!! I don't give a sh1t! It's MY turn to make a few (thousand) bucks and prove myself. Back off and let me do my thing, and I'll show you how it's done.

DAMN this feels good to finally make some real $$ on a single job!

Long story but...thanks Ryder. I'll do you right!