What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy for Xbox 360

We beat the game, but only 45% complete. We have to go back and find all this stuff now that we missed.

thank god for the internet...

Edited by ElectricEye

Well apart from the other games i mentioned i just got hold of Forza 2 for the 360 and wow what a game that is !!

Gonna have a few laps of that online later tonight and show you Canadians and Americans just how bad us europeans can drive z7shysterical.gif

Edited by Natural Rush

QUOTE (Natural Rush @ Jun 8 2007, 12:04 PM)
Well apart from the other games i mentioned i just got hold of Forza 2 for the 360 and wow what a game that is !!

Gonna have a few laps of that online later tonight and show you Canadians and Americans just how bad us europeans can drive z7shysterical.gif

I need online so bad.

I just finished Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga...finally, after three years. It's one of those games I would play whenever I was waiting somewhere, and the other day I found it and popped it into the DS only to learn that I had stopped right before the last boss. Fun game, I wish I had more of it to play. Maybe I'll get the DS Partners in Time game or whatever it was called.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jun 13 2007, 10:53 PM)
Anyone play Unreal Tournament?

I used to... but I haven't in a long time. Also, my internet's really too slow to play online.

However... if you had've asked that question a year ago, I would've promptly grabbed a flak cannon and blown you the f**k up...

tongue.gif

I used to play UT quite heavily. I had about 700 megabytes worth of downloaded maps, mods, skins, voice packs and other such fun stuff.

Nothing like being JC Denton and shouting George Carlin's lines at the computer players you blow up on the custom map with real world weapons and other more fantastical stuff (ie Quantam Singularity tipped arrows, phasers, dolls that blow up, katanas, lightsabers).

QUOTE (neil#2 @ Jun 20 2007, 03:12 AM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Jun 17 2007, 04:55 PM)
Madden 2007 PS2...still  biggrin.gif

Are they making a 2008?

Does a bear shit in the woods? wink.gif

'Thief: The Dark Project' (again) smile.gif .

QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Jun 7 2007, 11:14 AM)
Playing through Oblivion. Again. My favorite game ever.

Yes, Oblivion is a very good game, in large part because its "world" is almost completely open ended. One can choose to follow the "main" plotline or go off in an incredible variety of different tangets if one so chooses while ignoring that "main" plotline entirely. I am simply amazed at how BIG the Oblivion world is, at how one can spend entire specific games exploring first one part of that world, then another, then another, etc. in whatever order one chooses.

Plus, the graphics are absolutely top of the line killer, if one has a graphics card that can handle it. Freaking f***ing amazing graphics, the best I have ever seen in any computer game.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

OK sports fans, after a 17 year hiatus, Lerxt has a game console again, the Wii. Bought for my son, I really like it. It came with some simple sports games - whcih are perfect for them, as the learnign curve & controls are really simple. Four and six years old, the kids kick my butt in golf.

But now what Im after is a game *I* can enjoy. I understand that titles are limited for Wii, but it also plays gamecube games, not sure if theyre still being produced or not.

Im into car driving games, adventure, and first person shooter games (used to LOVE Doom and Duke Nukem).

Suggestions for me???

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Jun 20 2007, 07:10 PM)
QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Jun 7 2007, 11:14 AM)
Playing through Oblivion. Again. My favorite game ever.

Yes, Oblivion is a very good game, in large part because its "world" is almost completely open ended. One can choose to follow the "main" plotline or go off in an incredible variety of different tangets if one so chooses while ignoring that "main" plotline entirely. I am simply amazed at how BIG the Oblivion world is, at how one can spend entire specific games exploring first one part of that world, then another, then another, etc. in whatever order one chooses.

Plus, the graphics are absolutely top of the line killer, if one has a graphics card that can handle it. Freaking f***ing amazing graphics, the best I have ever seen in any computer game.

I already put 35 hours on the game I'm playing right now. And I haven't even touched the main quest line, and I won't for awhile.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 21 2007, 06:39 AM)
OK sports fans, after a 17 year hiatus, Lerxt has a game console again, the Wii.  Bought for my son, I really like it.  It came with some simple sports games - whcih are perfect for them, as the learnign curve & controls are really simple.  Four and six years old, the kids kick my butt in golf.

But now what Im after is a game *I* can enjoy.  I understand that titles are limited for Wii, but it also plays gamecube games, not sure if theyre still being produced or not.

Im into car driving games, adventure, and first person shooter games (used to LOVE Doom and Duke Nukem).

Suggestions for me???

Twilight Princess (Wii Version Recommended.) Is a great Adventure game. yes.gif

Resident Evil 4 (Wii Edition) First person shooter.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii) First person Shooter, coming out in the U.S. august 20th. I WANT THIS GAME SO BADLY fists crying.gif

That's all i can Suggest for the Wii right now.

There's a couple other games coming out in awhile aswell.

Edit: I love the Wii sports game.

Except for Tennis and Golf. Mainly cause tennis is too hard for me in that.

And Golf i always hit it too hard into the rough.

Edited by *Limelight*