What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

shadow of the colossus!!!! amazing game!

the best graphics i've seen on the old ps2 in a long time!!

and i got half-life for the ps2 as well, classic FPS and soo much fun!

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Dec 6 2006, 05:35 AM)
God of War which only took 9 hours.

Maybe for you! laugh.gif Man I suck playing these games.. Besides being stuck on God of War, Gave up on finishing Fear Effect 2,Silent Hill for PS,PS2 BloodRayne, Red Faction(at the very end on that one.) Had no problem with Medal of Honor series or first Fear Effect. Resident Evil series up to last PS2 game completed.

You're stuck on God of War, but didn't have a problem with Medal of Honor? You're crazy! tongue.gif I kept getting so frustrated with the Gamecube version of MoH: Frontline that I gave up...I hate doing like a 20 minute mission and dying right at the end and having to restart the whole thing. angry.gif

I was bummed out since I beat Zelda, but then I remembered the new Castlevania had come out!

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000GIXIPK.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V40650906_.jpg

1022.gif

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Dec 14 2006, 10:31 AM)
I kinda miss the soul system though.

I was thinking the same thing. But the whole concept of jumping into the paintings is cool. "Nation of Fools" blew my mind the first time I went in there!

I'm still working my way through Portrait of Ruin. But I'm simultaneously playing Circle of the Moon (GBA) at the same time. I keep the DS by my bedside but I take my Game Boy Micro with me everywhere.

I just can't get enough Castlevania! After these I might go back and play through Harmony of Dissonance, Aria of Sorrow, and Dawn of Sorrow again on hard mode.

Civil War A Nation Divided for PS2

Pretty good as long as you can get over some of the unrealistic aspects. Yes there was a primitive form of grenades during the war, but the common soldier didn't carry them around and use them like during WWII, Mostly used during seige operations. And why do they have Springfield muskets and not the British import Enfield rifled musket one of the most common used by the Rebs next to the consfiscated Springfield musket. And the main rifle the Confederate starts off with is the 1855 Sharps, not readly available with Johnny Reb in very small numbers.

I'm nit picking of course like it ,overall it's a Medal Of Honor for Civil War buffs. Always wished they would of come up with something like this for PS2, Why did they wait until the near end of platform ? confused13.gif

Edited by softfilter

Yet another custom module for Neverwinter Nights. This one is called "Runes of Blood", and is an unsually good module, being both interesting from a role playing standpoint and well-balanced in terms of game challenges. Edited by Drunk Pirate Robert

Right now my 360 is in "red rings of death" mode and I'm waiting a better firmware update before having the new motherboard put in.

So although I been pretty busy been screwing around with the WII a bit. Mostly WARIO WARE : Smooth Moves but been playing around with Zelda a bit too.

Well, I recently beat Twilight Princess (Wii) and FINALLY beat Final Fantasy VII (PS1, one of my favourite games of all time)... and now I'm not playing anything.

I need to get an old copy of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night though. Best CS game ever.

QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Jun 7 2007, 05:14 PM)
Playing through Oblivion. Again. My favorite game ever.

Thats is a good game !! so much to do and see in it !!

I am at the moment playing through the new Tomb Raider game on the p.c and also playing through pirates of the caribbean on the 360 although not both at the same time !!!!! gonna get Forza 2 tomorrow when its released here at last

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Natural Rush @ Jun 7 2007, 11:27 AM)

I am at the moment playing through the new Tomb Raider game on the p.c and also playing through pirates of the caribbean on the 360 although not both at the same time !!!!! gonna get Forza 2 tomorrow when its released here at last

trink39.gif

How is Pirates of the Caribbean?

QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Jun 7 2007, 05:48 PM)

trink39.gif

Well usually movie video games i find are crap i think , but this Pirates Of The Caribbean is really really good , superb graphics , although sadly the voices of the in game characters are not from the real actors but the people who have done the voices have done a really good job , its not a taxing game , simple button pressing to attack , but the whole thing is just fun , i just bought a new HDTV and my jaw dropped when i fired up this game , i was already playing it on a standard t.v but i just had to restart it again to catch all the jaw dropping Fx !!

its a game you will enjoy i think !

QUOTE (Natural Rush @ Jun 7 2007, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Jun 7 2007, 05:48 PM)

trink39.gif

Well usually movie video games i find are crap i think , but this Pirates Of The Caribbean is really really good , superb graphics , although sadly the voices of the in game characters are not from the real actors but the people who have done the voices have done a really good job , its not a taxing game , simple button pressing to attack , but the whole thing is just fun , i just bought a new HDTV and my jaw dropped when i fired up this game , i was already playing it on a standard t.v but i just had to restart it again to catch all the jaw dropping Fx !!

its a game you will enjoy i think !

Nice sounds like fun.

I'm trying to beat the game Fallout 2 without wearing armor or killing a single creature.

It will be hard to justify blowing up the oil rig and the thousands that live there that make up the last level. tongue.gif

So my little brother game home with a copy of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (gamecube)... and I'm playing through it.

Very easy, occasionally mildly funny, very kid oriented... this is like the first Shrek movie in video game form. Which isn't bad I suppose.