What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

We bought a PS4 the other day and I've been alternating with Disgea 5, Bloodborne, and Dragon Quest Builders.

Skyrim Special Edition

Stellaris

Crusader Kings II

Mmmmm....new gaming laptop :drool:

• Like 1

I've been playing Unravel with my kids since it was free on Xbox live. I'm also playing Mario World 3-D, Smash Bros, Kirby's Return to Dreamland, and Transformers Devastation with them.

For myself I'm playing Uncharted 4 and I'm not liking it at all. It's beautiful, but the physics are ridiculous, the motion is mushy and inaccurate, and it's just not very fun.

• Like 1

I figure I'm going to be playing Witcher 3 for quite a while yet so, having finished Naughty Dog's marvellous Uncharted 4, I'm ready to get stuck in to The Last of Us Remastered as well. I played a bit of the original version on PS3 but it used to make the console's fans rev up so much I could barely hear what was going on, so I'm really looking forward to this.
  • Like 1

Dragon Quest 7 again for the 3DS. Since it was the only DQ game I never initially liked, I keep coming back to give it another chance. This time it seems to have 'stuck' and it's actually not too bad overall.
  • Like 1

I just finally picked up Diablo 3 because I was told that all of the bad things that got it such horrible reviews at release, had been fixed. I loved D2 so I wanted to give it a shot. It was only 20 dollars for the game and expansion as a bundle so I bought it.

Its been fun so far but I only have about 10 hrs on it.

• Like 2

I just finally picked up Diablo 3 because I was told that all of the bad things that got it such horrible reviews at release, had been fixed. I loved D2 so I wanted to give it a shot. It was only 20 dollars for the game and expansion as a bundle so I bought it.

I had vanilla D3 for the 360 and found it to be boring eventually.

A few months ago I decided to try the Ultimate Evil Edition for the PS4.

It's... Well, it's a little better however many aspects of the loot (i.e. the whole point of playing these games, really) I don't really care for. Like how most everything is simply a +45 Strength / +16 Intelligence / +30 Vitality, yada yada. D2 had some really great item modifiers which no doubt you already know like Enhanced Damage (but on armor), % chance to cast Fade when struck on a belt, etc.

In comparison almost everything I've found in D3 is simply just more of the same thing only a little bit stronger. It's pretty disappointing. Even the new version of the Paladin can't fix this one.

How do you feel about there not really being a "regular" attack? It's like everything is tied to a skill, even the basic attacks. For whatever reason I don't really care for this but I can't figure out why that is haha.

It's... Well, it's a little better however many aspects of the loot (i.e. the whole point of playing these games, really) I don't really care for. Like how most everything is simply a +45 Strength / +16 Intelligence / +30 Vitality, yada yada. D2 had some really great item modifiers which no doubt you already know like Enhanced Damage (but on armor), % chance to cast Fade when struck on a belt, etc.

In comparison almost everything I've found in D3 is simply just more of the same thing only a little bit stronger. It's pretty disappointing. Even the new version of the Paladin can't fix this one.

How do you feel about there not really being a "regular" attack? It's like everything is tied to a skill, even the basic attacks. For whatever reason I don't really care for this but I can't figure out why that is haha.

I used to play Diablo 1 many years ago. Good memories. Wont play 2 and 3 tho. I get to addicted to that kind of games. I need games that have a real ending.

I thought the lack of a regular attack was odd at first but as I have moved into the middle levels I have mostly forgotten about it.

As far as gear, I have found some very useful class specific gear that enhances my abilities and I like that I don't feel like I have to grind like a mad man to get a shot at that once piece of gear that is a 1 in 1 million shot to drop. I also like the blacksmith crafting.

Still, I only have about 15 hrs of play time in so we will see. I hear the game doesn't really start until you get through the campaign and hit max level and start on the paragon levels, running rifts and those type of things.

I thought the lack of a regular attack was odd at first but as I have moved into the middle levels I have mostly forgotten about it.

As far as gear, I have found some very useful class specific gear that enhances my abilities and I like that I don't feel like I have to grind like a mad man to get a shot at that once piece of gear that is a 1 in 1 million shot to drop. I also like the blacksmith crafting.

Still, I only have about 15 hrs of play time in so we will see. I hear the game doesn't really start until you get through the campaign and hit max level and start on the paragon levels, running rifts and those type of things.

I really enjoyed Diablo III. I only ever played it co-op on pc with friends, though, never in single player.

I just completed the game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

It was fun! I completed it in 3 days. Now Im gonna buy the second one and complete that one as well.

It's more of the same, but still quite fun. Both are BC on xbox-one.

Dragon Quest 7 for the 3DS (still). It's like a 100 hour game so I'll be doing this for quite a while.

I did get the DQ8 remake in the mail Monday but haven't opened it yet because I've been so into part 7 lately.

I also picked up a used copy of Dark Souls 3 for about $25 and haven't started that yet either haha.

First world problems, right?

Edited by Del_Duio