What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on Xbox One. It's free this month. Fantastic game, and free makes it all the sweeter!

Something to tide me over with the imminent arrival of Halo 5.

• Like 1

Fire Emblem Awakenings

I've had it for a while but never really gave it a shot until the last week or so. It's actually really pretty good. I had the first GBA one (FE7) and played that to death so this was the next installment to me.

The art styles don't jive at all though, so I turned off the 3D battle animations and just go with the 2D sprites on the maps (speeds the battles up significantly also). The new pairing up of 2 units is really cool, as is the new equippable unit skills / traits. Apparently if 2 opposite-sex units have a high enough support, they eventually have a kid that also joins your army. I haven't seen anything like that since Phantasy Star 3 I believe it was.

• Like 1

Mad Max. Fantastic game, so much to do.

I fully completed Jeet's and pirate ship guy's territories and then i went MEH.

Awesome hand-to-hand combat, too repetitive, was real fun while it lasted. I got sand in my eyes, etc.

Skyrim

I always pick Argonian. Always.

Funny, my first character was a Kajit (barehanded pub fights bonus FTW!) and my second was a Breton.

Never went with the Lizard guy though maybe one day I will.

• Like 1

Alternating with Etrion Odysey Untold 2 (guys are level 70 and we still can't win this lol), Fire Emblem Awakening, FINALLY actually won a game again in Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds, and making / playtesting this puppy here:

SHAMELESS PLUG

http://dxfgames.com/Just%20a%20Cleric/HMSS5.jpg

Skyrim

Funny, my first character was a Kajit (barehanded pub fights bonus FTW!) and my second was a Breton.

I went full on one-handed/shield Nord, wearing the heaviest armor I could find. Guy was a juggernaut.

• Like 1

Skyrim

I went full on one-handed/shield Nord, wearing the heaviest armor I could find. Guy was a juggernaut.

Karl is currently lvl 22 argonian (5th character)

skill emphasis on sneaking, archery, and light armor

pick the argonian because you can BREATHE UNDERWATER - easy pickings for early lvls, sell ALL of the waterbreathing potions

histskin is amazing in that last moment NO MAGIC NO FOOD NO POTIONS but the dragon is so close to dead

great f***ing game this

• Like 1

Anyone playing COD: BO3?

Bunch of 12 year olds on XBOX Live, probably :LOL:

I looked into it. Looks fun but I can't justify spending money on Call of Duty anymore. Everything since Call of Duty 4 has been pretty much the same every year, almost like comparing different Madden games at this point.

Zombies is still endless entertainment though.

• Like 2

Anyone playing COD: BO3?

Bunch of 12 year olds on XBOX Live, probably :LOL:

I looked into it. Looks fun but I can't justify spending money on Call of Duty anymore. Everything since Call of Duty 4 has been pretty much the same every year, almost like comparing different Madden games at this point.

Zombies is still endless entertainment though.

yeah, I didn't bother

MegaMan Legends for PS1

Weirdest control scheme ever. Super Japanese game. I love it.

Ah Megaman Legends, I remember getting stuck to the point where I basically screwed myself over and couldn't defeat one of the bosses
  • Like 2

Skyrim

Karl is currently lvl 22 argonian (5th character)

skill emphasis on sneaking, archery, and light armor

pick the argonian because you can BREATHE UNDERWATER - easy pickings for early lvls, sell ALL of the waterbreathing potions

histskin is amazing in that last moment NO MAGIC NO FOOD NO POTIONS but the dragon is so close to dead

great f***ing game this

Good idea!

In Morrowind I remember always drowning at the bottom of some stupid lake cave because I never had water-breathing abilities.

The one thing I don't like about Skyrim / Morrowind and all those games though is the way they handle weapon charges. Example: I once found a glass jinkblade that had paralysis on it with 200 pts of charge. Awesome, right? But every single time you hit anything with it it'd drain charges and then eventually it was crap unless you recharged it with filled soul gems. Which weren't really super easy to get, at least not for my MW character. I don't know, I kind of wish you could 'turn off' the powers on an item in these games so it wouldn't constantly drain chrages against yard trash like mud crabs and the like.

Also RE: Skyrim... NO CONSTANT EFFECT & NO LEVITATE MAKES JACK A SAD PUPPY.

Edited by Del_Duio
  • Like 1