What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

Recently...

Killzone 2 - really enjoyed it

Resident Evil 5 - I got to the end of chapter 5 but got a bit fed up with it

Crysis Warhead - great fun

Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars - very impressed they've crammed all that onto the DS

King's Bounty: The Legend - I've only just started this but it looks pretty good so far

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Mar 24 2009, 08:54 AM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Mar 23 2009, 06:50 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 23 2009, 09:41 AM)
'Assassin's Creed'. Fantastic!

I always wanted to try that game, never got around to it though.

The game has some detractors for being repetitive, but I loved it. I never got tired of running up walls and stabbing people with the Hidden Blade. I really liked the unique combat system too.

Oh yeah, I love it for the same reasons!

I'm killing a little time and mellowing out in the woods the past week or so playing a hunter in a 'free to play' game called, yes, theHunter. tongue.gif It's got guns in it Jack, drop the Assassin's blade and get in the woods! hehe

For fun I created a YouTube account under my theHunter name 'BigGame' and uploaded a video from a mission I did. I don't hunt in real life because I love animals too much, but this game let's me pretend I'm Ted Nugent or whoever for a bit lol, so wth, I gave it a try. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o89u6KCiwaY Next week, the game of the month for April will be...who knows... unsure.gif

QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ Mar 29 2009, 04:53 PM)
I'm killing a little time and mellowing out in the woods the past week or so playing a hunter in a 'free to play' game called, yes, theHunter. tongue.gif It's got guns in it Jack, drop the Assassin's blade and get in the woods! hehe

laugh.gif You had me at guns! I'll check it out when I finish 'Creed'. Thanks, brother!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 23 2009, 11:41 AM)

I finally beat the sucker last Saturday. Great game!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 16 2009, 09:01 AM)

The ending kinda pissed me off, but I guess it worked since it has me anxiously awaiting the sequel. Plus I read you can swim in the new one and that was my biggest complaint before.

I'm currently doing another playthrough of Half-Life 2 (including Episode One and Two). Sometimes I think if there was a mathematical way to prove what the best game ever is, HL2 would be it.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ May 20 2009, 07:08 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 16 2009, 09:01 AM)

The ending kinda pissed me off, but I guess it worked since it has me anxiously awaiting the sequel. Plus I read you can swim in the new one and that was my biggest complaint before.

I'm currently doing another playthrough of Half-Life 2 (including Episode One and Two). Sometimes I think if there was a mathematical way to prove what the best game ever is, HL2 would be it.

Yeah, the ending wasn't great.

You inspired me, I'm replaying HL2 also! Afterwards I think I'll torture myself and re-play Portal. laugh.gif Speaking of, have you seen the fan-made Portal "prequel"? If you liked Portal, you'll like it. The best part is that it's free! Give it a try: Portal: Prelude.

QUOTE (LaVilla @ May 24 2009, 04:49 PM)
Now scaring myself with Dead Space

I so need to get that game!

When I can spend some time to play, Diablo II and Quake Online is what I use to play for hours smile.gif)

New bought,

Battlefield 2142 - still need a lot of practice there smile.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 26 2009, 10:00 AM)
You inspired me, I'm replaying HL2 also! Afterwards I think I'll torture myself and re-play Portal. laugh.gif Speaking of, have you seen the fan-made Portal "prequel"? If you liked Portal, you'll like it. The best part is that it's free! Give it a try: Portal: Prelude.

I just finished up all of HL2 this morning. That final battle in Episode Two where you're driving around in the Charger was a lot more frustrating than I remembered. laugh.gif

And thanks for that link, I had heard about it but completely forgot. I do love Portal and think I'll go hurt my brain with it right now.

I've gotten back into playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Yes, I do use cheat codes for fun - how else can you see a grandma wielding a rocket launcher, or cars that fly? laugh.gif

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/00/88/88/68/0000888868408_500X500.jpg

QUOTE (southernjim @ Jun 25 2009, 10:18 PM)
TOO MANY COLONS!!!!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Im9hXjHwfvk/SadwyadSXUI/AAAAAAAAACQ/gaZJo_55GRA/s400/richard-simmons.jpg

Right now I'm playing the new Ghostbusters. No Ghostbusters fan should pass this up, it's fantastic.

QUOTE (bigmoney2112 @ Jun 25 2009, 07:07 PM)
Smackdown vs. raw 2009. My all time favorite video game.

Did they finally make a grapple system that isn't retarded? Does Kane have his mask as an alternate costume? Can you play as the painted up Jeff Hardy?

Not really playing through anything right now, I'm playing the old Pokemon games for nostalgia reasons (don't judge).

Just recently played through this one again:

http://www.iconocast.com/B000000000000193/I1/News1_0.jpg

Other than that,

World of Warcraft

Counter-Strike: Source

Quake Live

Team Fortress 2

QUOTE (Mr. Wiggles @ Jul 15 2009, 11:25 PM)
Not really playing through anything right now, I'm playing the old Pokemon games for nostalgia reasons (don't judge).

Just recently played through this one again:
http://www.iconocast.com/B000000000000193/I1/News1_0.jpg

Other than that,
World of Warcraft
Counter-Strike: Source
Quake Live
Team Fortress 2

I too play pokemon occasionally. I know a lot of others that do too

I've downloaded all the best mods for Knights of the Old Republic and am playing it again.