What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 2 2007, 03:28 PM)
I want a Wii - if I had one right now, I'd be playing Zelda: Twilight Princess, Rapala Tournament Fishing, or Paper Mario 2...

As it is, I still have my GameCube, so I'm playing Paper Mario (the first one) - which is still an AWESOME game new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'm also playing thru Zelda: Ocarina of Time (port for GameCube) again, Zelda: Windwaker, Mark Davis Pro Bass Challenge and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006...

fists crying.gif I WANT A Wii!!!! fists crying.gif

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door on the Gamecube is actually the second Paper Mario game. Super Paper Mario for the Wii is the third in the series. The first one came out for Nintendo 64. The good thing is, the first Paper Mario is available on the Wii's Virtual Console, so you'll have two new Paper Mario games to play when you get a Wii. laugh.gif

I love those games.

I'm playing through Metroid Prime 3, it's awesome TO THE MAX.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Sep 3 2007, 06:25 AM)
I want a Wii - if I had one right now, I'd be playing Zelda: Twilight Princess, Rapala Tournament Fishing, or Paper Mario 2...

As it is, I still have my GameCube, so I'm playing Paper Mario (the first one)  - which is still an AWESOME game new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'm also playing thru Zelda: Ocarina of Time (port for GameCube) again, Zelda: Windwaker, Mark Davis Pro Bass Challenge and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006...

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door on the Gamecube is actually the second Paper Mario game. Super Paper Mario for the Wii is the third in the series. The first one came out for Nintendo 64. The good thing is, the first Paper Mario is available on the Wii's Virtual Console, so you'll have two new Paper Mario games to play when you get a Wii. laugh.gif

I love those games.

Oh sh!t I totally forgot about the one on the 64! I know - I love the Virtual Console idea - Hopefully Super Mario 3 will be released on it as well new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I was at Walmart yesterday looking at their game selection and I think I pointed to about 20 games that I want to get for it. That almost never happens with Nintendo - there's usually a bunch that I want to get, but never THAT many LOL I so can't wait til we can afford one. Told my ex (we're on good terms, and he's actually very happy about my engagement) jokingly that he could get one for us as a wedding gift laugh.gif

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Sep 13 2007, 08:28 AM)
Medieval II - Total War

Greatest game of chess in the world - Don't even like to fight the battles that much just like to build and move my guys around -

cool.gif

I bought this game then realised I don't have a DVD drive doh.gif

Madden 08 is my game for the moment. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Sep 3 2007, 02:25 AM)

As it is, I still have my GameCube, so I'm playing Paper Mario (the first one)  - which is still an AWESOME game new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I love those games.

Have you gone onto Veteran Mode yet in Metriod?

I'm playing through it again. I like how it's still got the classic's:

1. You get stuck and have no clue how to do anything, then you go oh man that's how you do it.

2. The grapple beam, i love how it's used more cool.gif

3. Phazon, must i say more?

And playing Madden 08, Mario Tennis, Super Mario Strikers (1st one), Super Smash Brothers Melee

QUOTE (Huck @ Sep 13 2007, 03:35 AM)
Medieval II - Total War

Greatest game of chess in the world - Don't even like to fight the battles that much just like to build and move my guys around -

cool.gif

comp26.gif comp26.gif doh.gif doh.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Sep 13 2007, 12:35 AM)
Medieval II - Total War

cool.gif

Madden 08 i like ALOT better for the Wii then the Xbox.

However, the main screen i like for Xbox better, but i think Wii gameplay is better.

Addicted to levelling as I am I been tinkering around with Blue Dragon on the 360.

Not a great game so far but not bad either. Very very much like a Final Fantasy 7 with way better graphics and not as good a combat system but waaaay more kiddy than adult.

Man I miss watching my materia multiply what a great system that was.

I've just finished The Witcher - which was incredible.

I've now moved onto Assassins Creed. Hopefully I finish that relatively soonish...

Tomorrow Mass Effect is out, so I'll be playing that, and also Ace Combat 6 (Which may arrive in the post today - but not counting on it).

I'm on the last DVD of Blue Dragon now - I reckon I can finish that pretty sharpish when I get back around to it.

And then I have Eternal Sonata to play.

Christmas time I'll probably get Super Mario Galaxy to play..

So I guess you know how busy I am game wise for the next couple of months!

I just finished Blue Dragon on XBOX 360 and now I'm plowing through GOD OF WAR for PS2 but on my PS3.

Never got to finish that on PS2 as my drive started to go on the fritz.

What a great action gamer - can't wait to play the second one also.

Also I should receive Rock Band for PS3 today so I'm sure I'll be sinking many hours into that!

I need a clone to go to the office for me every day so I can stay caught up with video games amongst other hobbies!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Nov 22 2007, 02:33 PM)
now I'm plowing through GOD OF WAR for PS2 but on my PS3.

Never got to finish that on PS2 as my drive started to go on the fritz.

What a great action gamer - can't wait to play the second one also.

The second one is a brilliant game, just finished it the other week new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Mass Effect is released here in the UK today, so I'm hoping it will have popped through the letterbox when I get home.

Apart from that, Assassin's Creed, which I like a lot, and NHL 08 is chugging away in the background when I get tired of running around killing things smile.gif

Played and finished Call of Futy: Modern Warfare a couple of weeks back, which was superb.

Edited by willowroolz

I just beat Prince of Persia Classic on XBLA for the first time.. Did it with 5:06 to spare, which is decent for a first playthrough.

I'm currently 10 hours through Mass Effect. Taking my time with it and doing subquests cos I've heard rumours it's rather short.. But with it being a Bioware game I can imagine there's replayability in it somewhere .. Whether it be different romances or whatnot.