LOL this guy thinks he's a stud

Stormtron

That man is my hero.

The chains holding down his soul thing was a nice touch.

I don't know how people would even watch ******* **** like that. What a waste of time. It's worse than reality shows on tv but on the internet instead. unsure.gif

really, I thought everyone played guitar hero like this....

unsure.gif

NOT!

bolt.gif

wow just wow......maybe if he got a real guitar he could play the song for real not on guitar hero....that was a waste of my time...

QUOTE (defrushfan01 @ Nov 10 2006, 12:54 AM)
wow just wow......maybe if he got a real guitar he could play the song for real not on guitar hero....that was a waste of my time...

i hear ya, 5 minutes of my life i can never get back.

I just hope he's a Rush fan and not just wanting to own the song. I didn't finish it either.

wow. I watched all of it. anyway.

Wow, if he had that much time on his hands, he could probably learn it on guitar, and actually GO TO SCHOOL instead of sitting at home, trying to own a good song.

Anyway, i busted a gut when he got to the very long extended note in the middle. I would have laughed more if he lost the entire note because he was doing his antics.

Anway, funny.

I actually witnessed someone playing or rather butchering YYZ in a Best Buy recently on Guitar Hero II. It made me wince, but I know it can't be the easiest song to play. Still, I could have gone without hearing it being mangled by someone who didn't even know who he was playing! I suppose he was just too young.

Archived