4:20 Thread

rushfreak

That's really impressive, VT! I'd love to try my hand at growing a little but that's illegal in NJ.

Not for too much longer...Gov. Murphy is on the case.

Since part of the pitch for legalisation is increased tax revenue I imagine growing will still be a no-no. Though maybe not on the very small scale I would be doing? We'll see.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

That's really impressive, VT! I'd love to try my hand at growing a little but that's illegal in NJ.

The stuff is ridiculously easy to grow, and there are some decent starter kits out there, too. I order my seeds online. They're expensive, but well worth it.

I'm lucky to live out in the country and don't have to worry so much about neighbours, being ripped off by kids, etc. I've been growing outdoors for a few years now, and this year was unbelievable - looks like I'll be pulling in around five pounds, which is insane. This is especially nice since 2020 has sucked in so many other ways!

:cheers: :smoke:

• Like 2

Harvest time just isn't the same this year without my buddy ORF. Miss ya, ORFie! This bud's for you :smoke:

It was a good year for weed at least. I ended up with a hedge of it in my backyard. :sundog: I've never had it like that before!

I tried 3 new varieties this year (along with 420 Carat, which wasn't as bountiful as last year):

Pot of Gold: quite nice, but unfortunately came up stunted so I only managed a little bit. Susceptible to powdery mildew. Mutant weed.

White Queen: sticky and prodigious, and highly efficacious.

Mega Jackpot: big, healthy plants, lots of crystals, seems to be pretty good, but needs more research. ;)

Should finish up by the weekend. Nice to have fresh buds again -- that sweet green taste. Num num num...numb.

white-queen_825x550_5e39.jpg

Cheers, ORF, you maniac! :banana:

The Mega Jackpot is excellent, btw. :drool:

Time for an application to my brainium.

Mega-Jackpot-1.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats to the residents of NJ for the passing of legalized recreational medicine.

New Jersey is down with weed, awesome!

Murphy signed it. It's legal, I'm ready to celebrate.

4z1mxv.jpg

Edited by JohnRogers

The stuff is ridiculously easy to grow, and there are some decent starter kits out there, too. I order my seeds online. They're expensive, but well worth it.

I'm lucky to live out in the country and don't have to worry so much about neighbours, being ripped off by kids, etc. I've been growing outdoors for a few years now, and this year was unbelievable - looks like I'll be pulling in around five pounds, which is insane. This is especially nice since 2020 has sucked in so many other ways!

:cheers: :smoke:

As a former very regular smoker (though only a couple of times a year nowadays), I'm happy for you that you're able to grow outside. Outdoor grown always seemed to taste better and smoked smoother to my taste buds.

I'm not smoking weed today. Why?

Are you on a small Asian island where you could have your life ruined if you got caught doing it?

I'm not smoking weed today. Why?

Are you on a small Asian island where you could have your life ruined if you got caught doing it?

No, this year it is legal.

Congrats to the residents of NJ for the passing of legalized recreational medicine.

4z1mxv.jpg

CT weed is legal.

Weed has been legal for me since February, still haven't enjoyed any weed yet.

4z1mxv.jpg

CT weed is legal.

Congrats to the residence of CT.

It becomes legal down here in VA on July 1st. Will be allowed to have 4 plants. I'm all setup and ready to get my green thumb.

4z1mxv.jpg

CT weed is legal.

Congrats to the residence of CT.

It becomes legal down here in VA on July 1st. Will be allowed to have 4 plants. I'm all setup and ready to get my green thumb.

Citizens in CT also get to have plants. NJ & NY do not. :(

It has been legal for a while up here in Canada. The world has not come to an end. There are a lot of pot shops that opened in the last year. I am sure they won't all survive. it is a very trendy, cool business to get into, but it is a business.
  • Like 2

Smoked weed, wasted an entire morning and lunch hour. Unless, Star Trek: The Motion Picture Director's Cut is an accomplishment.

• Haha 1

I can't do 420 at all due to my wack brain chemistry.

But I am so happy it's more available to people. During the Pandemic I helped a customer at work & he mentioned he was using the medicinal herb to manage his health during chemotherapy.

On 10/12/2022 at 9:25 AM, apetersvt said:

Time to buy Powerball lottery tickets today.  Estimated jackpot is $420 million

I bought some and didn't hit a single number, lol.

Should have just taken the cash to the local dispensary 

• Like 2