4:20 Thread

rushfreak

I'm just smoking a spliff, made with Canadian medical cannabis for the first time in my life... and Wow, the guys did a great job on that 5 grams sample. Very smooth to smoke, not scratchy, or rough at all, just mellow and a really, really enjoyable soft high. Great stuff!

Bakerstreet - 21,7% THC - 1% CBD

Nice! :cheers:

I just bought my first legal weed last weekend. "Nor'Easter" Sativa, 23.52 THC (from Nova Scotia).

It was okay, but this year's backyard harvest is better. :yes: :smoke:

My 4 plants this year (we're only allowed to grow 4 at this point in time):

Blue Dream - 21% THC approx. (it sure seems higher than 21%! Excellent stuff. :drool: Covered with sticky crystals...) Indica/Sativa: 20/80

Borderliner - 25% THC Really nice. Really really really nice. Really! I/S: 50/50

Green Crack - 22% THC Passable. I/S: 25/75

AK47 - 24% THC Nice taste and aroma, and very nice buzz too. I/S: 25/75

420 Carat - 23% THC Big buds, excellent buzzzzzzz. I/S: 65/35

Best weed I've ever grown! :yes:

InsistentPessimisticApisdorsatalaboriosa-small.gif

Wow, good job there. Even if it seems hard for you to count to four. :LOL: :smoke:

I learned to count alphabetically :(

:P

I begin to think I've never had good weed.

FVF8kOU.jpg

Awww! ORF!

:hug2:

If you were ever stoned, you had good weed. :yes:

http://www.funnybeing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/I-Used-To-Smoke-Weed-600x600.jpg

(And if you ever get to Ontario, let me know!)

• Like 1

Ok, I guess I WAS stoned. I remember liking Opium better, though...

NAGAdFC.gif

:o

I'd be interested in hearing this story, if you feel like telling it, ORF!

I've only ever had opium in hash (in the mid-80s in Halifax). It was called "Kashmir", and cost around 20$/gram.

My friends and I did about 3 hot-knives each (gross, I know) and were pretty baked for several hours. We listened to a Pink Floyd bootleg which sounded as if it was recorded underwater, and laughed our asses off.

hqdefault.jpg

331638527896.jpg

• Like 2

NAGAdFC.gif

I've only ever had opium in hash (in the mid-80s in Halifax). It was called "Kashmir", and cost around 20$/gram.

My friends and I did about 3 hot-knives each (gross, I know) and were pretty baked for several hours. We listened to a Pink Floyd bootleg which sounded as if it was recorded underwater, and laughed our asses off.

hqdefault.jpg

331638527896.jpgy

Those were the days! I remember doing hot knives on a pretty regular basis back then. It was mostly hash around back then in Montreal. You could still find pot but most dealers sold hash. These days the opposite is true. Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 2

NAGAdFC.gif

hqdefault.jpg

331638527896.jpgy

Those were the days! I remember doing hot knives on a pretty regular basis back then. It was mostly hash around back then in Montreal. You could still find pot but most dealers sold hash. These days the opposite is true.

Yessir! And the hash that you get these days is usually/always bubble hash, of which I'm not a fan. I prefer the dirty ol' black hash, but it's pretty much impossible to find around here. A buddy of mine makes his own, so he usually tosses me a nice chunk every once-in-a-while! :drool:

NAGAdFC.gif

hqdefault.jpg

331638527896.jpg

I was working at Ford at the time, but I had just fallen into the High end car stereo frenzy, and bought a Blaupunkt car cassette player, a 40 watt amplifier and 4 Tri-axial speakers for my New '79 Mustang Cobra Turbo, and a friend at work said if I would install his blaupunkt, he'd give me a ball of opium. it was nice and sticky, and the high was COOL. He loved his Blaupunkt, and I loved the opium!

zgyCwCx.jpg

• Like 1

a friend at work said if I would install his blaupunkt, he'd give me a ball of opium.

Now that's something you don't hear everyday! :P

Thanks for the story, ORF! Nice!

Untitled-21.jpg

Might have to try something new in the garden next year... :drool:

Rolled a nice one with 3 kinds of hash to go with a cuppa coffee. Happy birthday to me! :P :smoke:

gallery_5967_1014_127797.jpg

Do you deliver?

:LOL:

Only to Melonville, Meckling, and the Tri-County area.

sb_single_front%2Bcopy.png

• Like 1

Should have posted yesterday, but was happy to celebrate decriminalization day (now just a $25 fine for less than an ounce) in the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Along with that legislation was a bill to pursue a study on legalization.

So fingers crossed that there is a chance for legalization in 2021.

• Like 1

Harvest time just isn't the same this year without my buddy ORF. Miss ya, ORFie! This bud's for you :smoke:

It was a good year for weed at least. I ended up with a hedge of it in my backyard. :sundog: I've never had it like that before!

I tried 3 new varieties this year (along with 420 Carat, which wasn't as bountiful as last year):

Pot of Gold: quite nice, but unfortunately came up stunted so I only managed a little bit. Susceptible to powdery mildew. Mutant weed.

White Queen: sticky and prodigious, and highly efficacious.

Mega Jackpot: big, healthy plants, lots of crystals, seems to be pretty good, but needs more research. ;)

Should finish up by the weekend. Nice to have fresh buds again -- that sweet green taste. Num num num...numb.

white-queen_825x550_5e39.jpg

Cheers, ORF, you maniac! :banana:

• Like 2

That's really impressive, VT! I'd love to try my hand at growing a little but that's illegal in NJ.

Not for too much longer...Gov. Murphy is on the case.

Since part of the pitch for legalisation is increased tax revenue I imagine growing will still be a no-no. Though maybe not on the very small scale I would be doing? We'll see.

• Like 1

That's really impressive, VT! I'd love to try my hand at growing a little but that's illegal in NJ.

Not for too much longer...Gov. Murphy is on the case.

Since part of the pitch for legalisation is increased tax revenue I imagine growing will still be a no-no. Though maybe not on the very small scale I would be doing? We'll see.

• Like 1