4:20 Thread

rushfreak

Goddamn, Can are slick.

Kick-ass rhythm section.

Just got some kick-ass hash, which is not legal in Canada, no matter what you've heard. No plans for it to be either. :(

I f*ckin' love hash.

hqdefault.jpg

"Suck it, Doug Ford!"

• Like 3

BlueJ is right.

51b2e003b6a17c3aa50356c0c9b188b8.jpg

Haha, cool pic, and what a great performance from her yesterday in the final. Not her best day during this world cup, but still very impressive! Congrats to the whole US team, even if I'd supported the underdog!

BlueJ is right.

51b2e003b6a17c3aa50356c0c9b188b8.jpg

Haha, cool pic, and what a great performance from her yesterday in the final. Not her best day during this world cup, but still very impressive! Congrats to the whole US team, even if I'd supported the underdog!

:ebert:

I'm in the process of buying seeds. I want to grow some medicine this fall. Hope all goes well. ������

Good luck! Are you going with feminized seeds?

Mine are doing okay, despite leafhoppers.

leafhoppers-cannabis.jpg

Hope you find a way to KILL THOSE LEAF HOPPERS VT!

zDDCQfG.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

I'm in the process of buying seeds. I want to grow some medicine this fall. Hope all goes well. ������

leafhoppers-cannabis.jpg

zDDCQfG.jpg

Thanks, ORF! The plants are looking all right, although I'll need to spray them again with a soap/water solution sooner than later. They're just starting to bud!

I have new strains this year that I've never grown before (the only one that I recognize is AK47), and I'm looking forward to sampling them in about a month. :) :smoke:

Hope all's well with you, ORF!

:hi:

• Like 2

leafhoppers-cannabis.jpg

zDDCQfG.jpg

Thanks, ORF! The plants are looking all right, although I'll need to spray them again with a soap/water solution sooner than later. They're just starting to bud!

I have new strains this year that I've never grown before (the only one that I recognize is AK47), and I'm looking forward to sampling them in about a month. :) :smoke:

Hope all's well with you, ORF!

:hi:

All's Well with me, VT! Thanks for asking!

tB88CY5.jpg

• Like 1

I'm just smoking a spliff, made with Canadian medical cannabis for the first time in my life... and Wow, the guys did a great job on that 5 grams sample. Very smooth to smoke, not scratchy, or rough at all, just mellow and a really, really enjoyable soft high. Great stuff!

Bakerstreet - 21,7% THC - 1% CBD

• Like 2

I'm just smoking a spliff, made with Canadian medical cannabis for the first time in my life... and Wow, the guys did a great job on that 5 grams sample. Very smooth to smoke, not scratchy, or rough at all, just mellow and a really, really enjoyable soft high. Great stuff!

I need a chronic illness.

• Like 2

I need chronic.

FIXED!

• Like 2

How do I medical weed in NJ? Is it easy?

I checked out some info for you and this seems to be the most informative thing I found. It seems like it would not be too difficult to get medical marijuana in New Jersey. It is not even necessary to get a doctor to approve it for you. You can get a doctor's assistant or a nurse to approve it for you also. I think that just telling them that it is for stress management might be enough. Basically, it sounds like you could just call a doctor's receptionist and she/he could tell you over the phone if you could get approval from them.

https://www.nj.gov/g...20190702d.shtml

Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 2

Nice! :cheers:

I just bought my first legal weed last weekend. "Nor'Easter" Sativa, 23.52 THC (from Nova Scotia).

It was okay, but this year's backyard harvest is better. :yes: :smoke:

My 4 plants this year (we're only allowed to grow 4 at this point in time):

Blue Dream - 21% THC approx. (it sure seems higher than 21%! Excellent stuff. :drool: Covered with sticky crystals...) Indica/Sativa: 20/80

Borderliner - 25% THC Really nice. Really really really nice. Really! I/S: 50/50

Green Crack - 22% THC Passable. I/S: 25/75

AK47 - 24% THC Nice taste and aroma, and very nice buzz too. I/S: 25/75

420 Carat - 23% THC Big buds, excellent buzzzzzzz. I/S: 65/35

Best weed I've ever grown! :yes:

InsistentPessimisticApisdorsatalaboriosa-small.gif

Edited by vaportrailer
  • Like 1

Zelix is on the case!

http://i.imgur.com/7XsR1.jpg

• Like 2

How do I medical weed in NJ? Is it easy?

I checked out some info for you and this seems to be the most informative thing I found. It seems like it would not be too difficult to get medical marijuana in New Jersey. It is not even necessary to get a doctor to approve it for you. You can get a doctor's assistant or a nurse to approve it for you also. I think that just telling them that it is for stress management might be enough. Basically, it sounds like you could just call a doctor's receptionist and she/he could tell you over the phone if you could get approval from them.

https://www.nj.gov/g...20190702d.shtml

Nice work! :cheers:

• Like 2

Zelix is on the case!

http://i.imgur.com/7XsR1.jpg

:LOL:

• Like 1

Nice! :cheers:

I just bought my first legal weed last weekend. "Nor'Easter" Sativa, 23.52 THC (from Nova Scotia).

It was okay, but this year's backyard harvest is better. :yes: :smoke:

My 4 plants this year (we're only allowed to grow 4 at this point in time):

Blue Dream - 21% THC approx. (it sure seems higher than 21%! Excellent stuff. :drool: Covered with sticky crystals...) Indica/Sativa: 20/80

Borderliner - 25% THC Really nice. Really really really nice. Really! I/S: 50/50

Green Crack - 22% THC Passable. I/S: 25/75

AK47 - 24% THC Nice taste and aroma, and very nice buzz too. I/S: 25/75

420 Carat - 23% THC Big buds, excellent buzzzzzzz. I/S: 65/35

Best weed I've ever grown! :yes:

InsistentPessimisticApisdorsatalaboriosa-small.gif

Wow, good job there. Even if it seems hard for you to count to four. :LOL: :smoke:

The other stuff that I currently have in reserve is from Holland (Bedrocan - 22% THC). Also very nice stuff with a great lemon flavour.

• Like 1

Just found a pharmacy that has 22 varieties in stock! Wow, overwhelming list!

It's a long way to the top, if you wanna smoke them all... :madra:

• Like 1