4:20 Thread

rushfreak

Me texting an old dear friend Saturday night.

I'm totally stoned at a party...ITS f***ing GREAT!

It’s been over twenty years since I’ve been stoned at a party. I smoked some oil from a device, Gorilla Glue was the oil.

Six years for me....just didn't like how I felt 'out of control' of myself....

bUNWBGz.gif

That just reminded me of being at a party many, many moons ago where some poor gal was on acid and shrieking "I'm eating my teeth! I can't stop eating my teeth!" :LOL: Good times! :P

• Like 1

It’s been over twenty years since I’ve been stoned at a party. I smoked some oil from a device, Gorilla Glue was the oil.

bUNWBGz.gif

That just reminded me of being at a party many, many moons ago where some poor gal was on acid and shrieking "I'm eating my teeth! I can't stop eating my teeth!" :LOL: Good times! :P

:LOL:

• Like 2

bUNWBGz.gif

The first time I ever took acid, it was green microdot, and I remember the classic 'Walls expanding and contracting like the room was breathing', and saw a gigantic Wasp flying through my bedroom... Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

bUNWBGz.gif

The first time I ever took acid, it was green microdot, and I remember the classic 'Walls expanding and contracting like the room was breathing', and saw a gigantic Wasp flying through my bedroom...

I fell in love with acid the first time I took it when I was 16. I must have done it a couple of hundred times over the next few years.
  • Like 2

bUNWBGz.gif

The first time I ever took acid, it was green microdot, and I remember the classic 'Walls expanding and contracting like the room was breathing', and saw a gigantic Wasp flying through my bedroom...

I fell in love with acid the first time I took it when I was 16. I must have done it a couple of hundred times over the next few years.

I've done so many TYPES of acid....microdot, Strawberry Mescaline, orange sunshine, Blotter [paper swatches soaked with LSD] , etc.

GQ0JXlC.gifMulti color Banana on acid

• Like 1

:LOL: :clap:

I was on a 4-day golf trip a few weeks ago, and everyone was smoking. I passed on day one and two, but tge evening of day three I figured, what the hell. It had been a decade...

Two hits, and I remembered why I don't smoke. I sat there, staring...trying to get my feet to move. :P.

That night consisted of a dozen alternating trips to the bathroom to drink water and to piss it back out.

The next AM, it was all I could do to tee up the ball without falling on my face. :D

• Like 2

I was on a 4-day golf trip a few weeks ago, and everyone was smoking. I passed on day one and two, but tge evening of day three I figured, what the hell. It had been a decade...

Two hits, and I remembered why I don't smoke. I sat there, staring...trying to get my feet to move. :P.

That night consisted of a dozen alternating trips to the bathroom to drink water and to piss it back out.

The next AM, it was all I could do to tee up the ball without falling on my face. :D

I’m funny and charming when I’m stoned. Just ask me.

• Like 1

I’m funny and charming when I’m stoned. Just ask me.

I am a zombie with little to nothing to say.

In other words, pot doesn't affect me much.

• Like 1

<p>

canada-marijuana-flag-810x405.png

:)

The pic didn't take VT! What Was it?

X0Z9BxU.gif

What happened?

The owner of this website (www.surveypolice.com) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/canada-marijuana-flag-810x405.png).

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

The image text says "canada marijuana flag". Too subversive for the US internet, apparently.

Well THAT sucks when will these people who think Americans do anything that they're told going to SHUT THE F*CK UP, and stop forcing their stupid 'values' on the REST OF US!

Thanks for the info, Goose! hauled it off the internet anyway. both the red one and a green one....

:banana:

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

The pic didn't take VT! What Was it?

X0Z9BxU.gif

Jeez Louise! It posted okay at the time.

:tsk: "No hotlinking! Although hotboxing is fine, as is Foxy Boxing." :tsk:

http://news.herbapproach.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/tumblr_m1kfknGMvc1roe9qqo1_500_large.jpg

• Like 1

Check this out.

I began smoking pot when I was 14. My older sister and brother introduced me to it. I quit when I was 39.

(sidenote of minimum significance, but, I smoked cigarettes from age 13-37)

My sister died of cancer when I was 51. I was devastated. I started smoking pot again, mostly because it had just become legal in my state and I was looking for something less toxic than alcohol. But I have to admit, I had always yearned to try it again throughout that 12 years, the opportunity simply never arose. I quit smoking pot five months ago, mainly because I wanted to find a new job and they nearly all test for that these days.

I will always be an advocate for the benefits of pot. Both medically and recreationally. Incidently I also quite drinking alcohol 4 months ago. Now I'm on this whole health kick. I lost 45 pounds in the last year. Most of that while I was still smoking pot by the way. That's my little story. Interesting eh?

Will I ever smoke pot again. I don't even know the answer to that or if i will drink alcohol again. Maybe. I just don't really know. I'm not into worrying about it. We'll just have to wait and see.

Edited by Tom Sawyer
  • Like 3