4:20 Thread

rushfreak

I haven’t smoked since R40. :(

:(

Gonna do anything about that? ;)

:smoke:

I just had one and it’s pretty nice...

No, sorry. I don’t mean to lead you astray from the straight life. Keep those lungs pure.

But just one itty bitty tiny little doobie won’t hurt...or will it?

You should always bear in mind what happened to Ralph and Blanche in Reefer Madness.

It could happen to you. :yes:

I'm just waiting on the new governor I didn't vote for to legalize it, should be under two years.

It’s nowhere near as fun when it’s legal. :(

Insert Gary Glitter joke here.

Why Gary Glitter hasn’t been castrated and banished to a vomit & shit-filled pit for the next 100 years is beyond comprehension.

Charisma!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MgBxCPok27o/UIEU1NcAI4I/AAAAAAAAAYE/T1mf1-iXWoQ/s1600/glitter-prawn02.jpg

I’ll get the pit ready!

• Like 1

Maybe not since 2010 for me

10 minutes here :AlienSmiley:

I would if I could but Mary Jane is looked upon differently in this part of Asia.

Besides, the cost here is crazy stupid (3-4 times that in the states maybe? Don’t know these days) and not worth it even if the punishing laws weren’t so brutal.

Any MJ usage I save for Cambodia or Vietnam...but I haven’t been to those parts in several years. The cost there is ridiculously cheap to boot.

Where did you find some in Vietnam? A bar? A happy pho place?

Howmuchya get and howmuchya pay?

Xoxo

Smitty

It found me, I didn’t look for it...street, taxi, other? Can’t remember. Paid maybe about 20 (U.S.) bucks for a big f**k all bag.

I found the same to be true in Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand. However, I live in Singapore and am surrounded by Malaysia and Indonesia. Probably 3 of the worst places on earth for 4:20.

• Like 1

Maybe not since 2010 for me

10 minutes here :AlienSmiley:

I would if I could but Mary Jane is looked upon differently in this part of Asia.

Besides, the cost here is crazy stupid (3-4 times that in the states maybe? Don’t know these days) and not worth it even if the punishing laws weren’t so brutal.

Any MJ usage I save for Cambodia or Vietnam...but I haven’t been to those parts in several years. The cost there is ridiculously cheap to boot.

Where did you find some in Vietnam? A bar? A happy pho place?

Howmuchya get and howmuchya pay?

Xoxo

Smitty

It found me, I didn’t look for it...street, taxi, other? Can’t remember. Paid maybe about 20 (U.S.) bucks for a big f**k all bag.

I found the same to be true in Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand. However, I live in Singapore and am surrounded by Malaysia and Indonesia. Probably 3 of the worst places on earth for 4:20.

Yeah, I’m not a fan of me being physically punished, long term imprisoned, or executed just for smoking a spliff.

• Like 2

Of COURSE! This is why I thought of "Another Day" for the DST discussion! Why do we humans tend to fret about things? I wondered why the 'GET HIGH' thread made it to the top of the forum...the post above makes it clear! I just can't think of why most people seemed to think the phrase was 'MAN on the run' the way my brain worked at the time 'BAND on the run' was what my brain told me was being said.

EtDYzcg.jpg

• Like 1

Of COURSE! This is why I thought of "Another Day" for the DST discussion! Why do we humans tend to fret about things? I wondered why the 'GET HIGH' thread made it to the top of the forum...the post above makes it clear! I just can't think of why most people seemed to think the phrase was 'MAN on the run' the way my brain worked at the time 'BAND on the run' was what my brain told me was being said.

EtDYzcg.jpg

“Ban-an-a run!” :LOL:

Note that I tried posting at 4:20 but my iPad is off TRF time by 12 hours and 1 minute. Sigh. What’s a boy to do? Well, look at the time...

:smoke:

• Like 1

Had a nice little reefer break this morning at a Buddhist temple complex outside of Phnom Penh. Almost died walking up the 509 steps, but the view, the temples and the reefer revived me in a wonderful and expedient fashion. Stunning views and cool temples/statues/panels etc.

I wouldn’t have lit up, but my driver opened my decoy cigarette pack, saw what was inside, fished one out and lit up. When in Rome I mean Cambodia...

There are two fairly aggressive troupes of monkeys (macaques) up there and its highly strange to be high around the little bastards. They were hissing and growling and generally being assholes. But cute, very cute. But also swimming with disease.

Afterwards we went to a pleasant little riverside restaurant and enjoyed rice, noodles, cold coconuts, and several delightful puffs, no problem. My driver smoked one and I pigged out and smoked two and a half. :LOL:

One more week in the Penh!

Edited by vaportrailer

Shitty day at the orifice.

But picked up 160$ worth of books on giftcards afterwards!

It was such a shitty lame-ass day and I'm excited about the books so I'm having a fine time right now. [cough]

:smoke: :smoke:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m94/virgil_CRO/snapshot20080414002541-1.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 2

First time I heard the album, it was in 1972 from the same cousin that turned me onto EL& P. and Black Sabbath Paranoid!

OjbOXBa.jpg

• Like 2

Bought Atom Heart Mother...

kiFilFN.jpg

Weirdly enough, other than "Piper", I've never really listened to Floyd stoned! :o

I listened to them a lot when I was in high (ahem) school. But I hated my school and wanted to get the f**k out of there asap, so kept my nose to the grindstone and didn't really start smoking until I had a job and could afford it. :LOL:

Ron Geeson and Roger Waters also did a fairly trippy soundtrack album called "Music from 'The Body'" (a documentary). It's has a couple embryonic Floyd tunes and is quite charmingly strange.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/d78206af10d1b8c4dba11537f1de88e6/tumblr_mnhaymieyv1qbaz6bo1_500.jpg

:o

:yes:

Legit?

Or is it a hoax like that Iron Man/Captain America solid dick panel?

Naw, it's a solid-dick hoax. :(

These seem to be real:

NewImage4.png

http://cdn.smosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/archie-sex-ugh-grunt.jpg

This one's from a religious Archie comic, believe it or not:

http://cdn.smosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/archie-sex-tongue-better.jpg

fdbc6bbd6d75d8658b4b57d7d0a04888.jpg

• Like 2

Word on the street is by the end of September New Jersey will legalize it.

It’s silly to me that the word “will” even needs to be used.

Word on the street is Sessions may be fired after the mid-term elections so maybe the new AG will be a little smarter about weed. I doubt there would be anyone stupider than he is when it comes to cannabis.

• Like 1

Me texting an old dear friend Saturday night.

I'm totally stoned at a party...ITS f***ing GREAT!

It’s been over twenty years since I’ve been stoned at a party. I smoked some oil from a device, Gorilla Glue was the oil.

• Like 1

Me texting an old dear friend Saturday night.

I'm totally stoned at a party...ITS f***ing GREAT!

It’s been over twenty years since I’ve been stoned at a party. I smoked some oil from a device, Gorilla Glue was the oil.

Six years for me....just didn't like how I felt 'out of control' of myself....

bUNWBGz.gif