4:20 Thread

rushfreak

good to see some more people coming in this thread. I generally avoid it because, I mean, no one wants to be the only guy talking about weed on a forum

Well,

I haven't smoked since 1995. Its legal here now all though they have allowed a certain amount to be legal for years. I have no problem with it as long as people are not out causing trouble in public.

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Yeah 1995 for me as well. I'm done with the seedy street economy but with Denver 10 hours away setting up a session is a big event.
  • Like 2

:codger: :rush: In Denver tonight.... :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :haz: :7up:

I had the perfect high for that show and great seats!

Denver's pot scene is definitely set up for locals. There are few places to smoke. Edibles though are easy to enjoy anywhere and widely available.

• Like 1

A friend asked aboot my Denver 420 experience. I forgot to mention after not having smoked pot for 20 years and smoking cigars for almost ten years I forgot how to handle a joint. At first I smoked the Jay like a cigar not inhaling. I was pathetic.
  • Like 2

A friend asked aboot my Denver 420 experience. I forgot to mention after not having smoked pot for 20 years and smoking cigars for almost ten years I forgot how to handle a joint. At first I smoked the Jay like a cigar not inhaling. I was pathetic.

:LOL:

• Like 1

:codger: :rush: In Denver tonight.... :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :haz: :7up:

I had the perfect high for that show and great seats!

Denver's pot scene is definitely set up for locals. There are few places to smoke. Edibles though are easy to enjoy anywhere and widely available.

You had a sweet seat, I was a bit to far back on the floor.. But had a great time.

Yeah if that is my last Rush show I'm all good.

I'm going to start keeping an eye on events in Trinidad, CO since it is under a seven hour drive.

The mint chocolate bar that I ate before the Newark show put me in a special dimension for the entire show. Was just about to post a spoiler (but caught myself). Thanks to GeddysMullet for the ride home!!!
  • Like 2

Wake you a**** up stoners! :smoke: :LOL:

I meant to post this earlier. A co-worker last night tells me some one found his weed out by the dumpster. I said why would you put it there. And why risk getting fired. He just looked at me funny. I said If it is there I will find it. And I did. I basically told him not to be a dumb sh** next time. :smoke:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 2