4:20 Thread

rushfreak

Funny statement of Geddy about the pot usage of Alex. :smoke: :D

http://youtu.be/wxpjHdHwITs

Todays recommendation: Spoetnik :smoke:

Nice find. Thanks for posting.

Yeah that's one I've not seen before. :)

They're Coffee Achievers. I like that. :LOL: How much you want to bet that Geddy has a French Press?

Dark Side Of The Moon and fragrance of Afghanistan in my living room tonight. :musicnote: :smoke: :musicnote:

My family is leaving the morning of the 19th, how do I sneak off for the ten hour drive to Denver for Monday? While in Denver I could sample the fragrance of Afghanistan. Hmmm some kind of cigar lounge research...
  • Like 2

For me it's a 3 hour drive to Holland. :cheers:

Love the drug policy over there. :smoke:

Great what happens in the US in the last years. There's hope for us here, because when something works for the USA, the German government always starts to think about doing the same here.

Well, usually they need 5 years to think about and another 5 years to install an act.

Fat, lazy buggers.

• Like 1

One of these days I'm going to take a very long drive out to Colorado. Alabama herb is okay...sometimes excellent...but from what I hear, the Cali/Colorado bud is a whole other monster. Trying to figure out how to get a couple of dabs in before the NOLA show.

Is vapeing better for you than using a bong? From what I have been reading it's not better.

It's better. Edibles are the best.

http://cdn.theweedblog.com/wp-content/uploads/smoking-vs-vaporizing.png

• Like 3

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0209/9072/products/Volcano-Classic-Retina_grande.jpg?v=1414624214

What is it?

A :smoke: UFO. :P

It'll make you feel like you're on a UFO...I can say that much!! :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :7up:

• Like 3

:smoke: Hello from Colorado... :ebert: Just wanted to say HIGH!!! :hi:

Hey old timer :codger:

How the hell are you? :ebert: :cheers:

Howdy Old Guy :codger:

I'm doing Ok.. :smoke: Got me a little battle with Cancer going on and it's ass is getting kicked.. But I'm Good! :7up:

Skied the hell out of it this last week, M, F and Sun with 12 plus runs a day. :haz: The cancer was on the vocal cord and we did Laser Surgery 3 weeks ago, I have been on the Cannabis Oil since Jan 15th, at one time I was up to 2 grams a day, down to 1 a day now.

Going to the Rush show on July 11th in Denver... :rush:

So how are you? :popcorn:

Hey Look... It's 4:20 in Colorado.... Spark... Puff and Pass way way North... :ebert: :smoke:

• Like 2

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0209/9072/products/Volcano-Classic-Retina_grande.jpg?v=1414624214

What is it?

It'll make you feel like you're on a UFO...I can say that much!! :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :smoke: :dweez: :7up:

:LOL:

But what is it? :P

I'm doing Ok.. :smoke: Got me a little battle with Cancer going on and it's ass is getting kicked.. But I'm Good! :7up:

Skied the hell out of it this last week, M, F and Sun with 12 plus runs a day. :haz: The cancer was on the vocal cord and we did Laser Surgery 3 weeks ago, I have been on the Cannabis Oil since Jan 15th, at one time I was up to 2 grams a day, down to 1 a day now.

Hey Look... It's 4:20 in Colorado.... Spark... Puff and Pass way way North... :ebert: :smoke:

Dude,

Sorry to hear about that. I am glad your kicking its a**!! :haz: :7up:

My sister lives down that way. Where are they playing. Not Red Rocks right?

• Like 1

What is it?

:LOL:

But what is it? :P

Duh...it's a Volcano...can't ya read? :facepalm: :D

Seriously though...it's the Cadillac of vaporizers. See that there chart up a few posts? Top 10? Yep...that's it at #1...right where it belongs. Can't beat that German engineering!! What's that called again? Fukkingruvin??...something like that :smoke: :smoke:

• Like 3

Dude,

Sorry to hear about that. I am glad your kicking its a**!! :haz: :7up:

My sister lives down that way. Where are they playing. Not Red Rocks right?

Show is at the Pepsi Center Downtown...