4:20 Thread

rushfreak

Have a Good Weekend.... :smoke: :7up: :D-13:

I'm working at the weekend. :(

Bummer.. I know that one, my time is coming soon, end of May for the rest of the summer.. :moon:

:smoke: and then Winter... :7up: There is light at the end of the tunnel. :ph34r: :LOL:

Bummer.. I know that one, my time is coming soon, end of May for the rest of the summer.. :moon:

:smoke: and then Winter... :7up: There is light at the end of the tunnel. :ph34r: :LOL:

Now I've two days off and a lot of spare time. Tonight's the night. :smoke: :rush: :madra: :haz: :cool:

Now I've two days off and a lot of spare time. Tonight's the night. :smoke: :rush: :madra: :haz: :cool:

:codger: Ahhhh This is a good thing.... :7up: :LOL: :smoke:

• Like 1

:smoke: Here we go. Tonight's journey led me to the valley of Ketama...Holy shit. :cool:

:smoke: Here we go. Tonight's journey led me to the valley of Ketama...Holy shit. :cool:

:7up: Nice.. :codger: Lets go get some seeds and hash.... :smoke: :LOL:

• Like 1

Bathory, as you can see when the thread started, it is one of the oldest (if not 'the oldest') threads still going, or should I say,still burning. Edited by apetersvt

Bathory, as you can see when the thread started, it is one of the oldest (if not 'the oldest') threads still going, or should I say,still burning.

I'll burn to that one.. !! :LOL: :smoke:

Oh My :o It will be 10 years old this Aug.. :7up:

:guitar: :NP: :geddy:

Bathory, as you can see when the thread started, it is one of the oldest (if not 'the oldest') threads still going, or should I say,still burning.

I'll burn to that one.. !! :LOL: :smoke:

Oh My :o It will be 10 years old this Aug.. :7up:

:guitar: :NP: :geddy:

Good Heavens! :smoke:

:codger: Hope you are all well and burning the herb... :smoke: ;)

Tully,

Had to travel out West for work and determined I could get a multi-leg segment with a stop in Denver on the way home was cheaper than the round trip flight. Have several friends in Denver. Stayed with my old Grateful Dead touring partner from college. Anyways, I happened to stumble into a certain shop. Got some wonderful chocolate. Made for a very memorable flight home.

• Like 2

Envy here, but on a high level. The Dutch mountains aren't that far away. :smoke: A friend and I perfumed the night with a Nepal black and Royal Maroc.

Lockn Festival this weekend.

Gonna be hanging out with the hippies.

I'm sure the smell of Afghanistan will be omnipotent and the Bangkok Express will make many stops.

:smoke: Burn'em if you got 'um :codger:

:hi: :hi: :hi: Old man!! :haz: :7up: :LOL:

How the hell are you? :notworthy: :hail: :ebert: :cheers: :smoke:

:hi: Howdy... :cheers: Doing Alright... Got some San Juan Super Kush :ebert: a puppy and winter is coming on :7up: fall colors are awesome this year..

How are you Old Guy...? :smoke:

• Like 1

:smoke: Burn'em if you got 'um :codger:

:hi: :hi: :hi: Old man!! :haz: :7up: :LOL:

How the hell are you? :notworthy: :hail: :ebert: :cheers: :smoke:

:hi: Howdy... :cheers: Doing Alright... Got some San Juan Super Kush :ebert: a puppy and winter is coming on :7up: fall colors are awesome this year..

How are you Old Guy...? :smoke:

Doing fine thanks,

Congrats on the new puppy! :codger: :haz: :rush: