4:20 Thread

rushfreak

QUOTE (KenJennings @ Sep 22 2012, 07:20 PM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jul 11 2012, 10:20 PM)
http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii463/mtaznballer/volcano_vaporizer.jpg

Do you use one of these? If so, how do you like it?? I've used other vapes, but never anything with a filler bag like the Volcano. Would love to try one.

I have not and don't care for the vaporizers. cool10.gif

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Sep 24 2012, 09:45 PM)
QUOTE (KenJennings @ Sep 22 2012, 07:20 PM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jul 11 2012, 10:20 PM)
http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii463/mtaznballer/volcano_vaporizer.jpg

Do you use one of these? If so, how do you like it?? I've used other vapes, but never anything with a filler bag like the Volcano. Would love to try one.

I know I'm going to regret asking, but what exactly do you do with one of those 'vaporizers'..?

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Sep 24 2012, 09:45 PM) QUOTE (KenJennings @ Sep 22 2012, 07:20 PM) QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jul 11 2012, 10:20 PM) http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii463/mtaznballer/volcano_vaporizer.jpg

I know I'm going to regret asking, but what exactly do you do with one of those 'vaporizers'..?

Hello Babycat... cool10.gif What they do is get the THC out of the cannabis without burning it, it just heats it to a high temp, the cannabis turns brown in color after it is used, not to ash like a pipe..

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Sep 24 2012, 09:45 PM) QUOTE (KenJennings @ Sep 22 2012, 07:20 PM) QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jul 11 2012, 10:20 PM) http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii463/mtaznballer/volcano_vaporizer.jpg

Hello Babycat... cool10.gif What they do is get the THC out of the cannabis without burning it, it just heats it to a high temp, the cannabis turns brown in color after it is used, not to ash like a pipe..

Thanks, Tully..! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Got a question for you: when you use Cannabis for pain relief, do you have to get it on prescription..?

Got a question for you: when you use Cannabis for pain relief, do you have to get it on prescription..?

In a way, I have a Medical Card in Colorado that lets me buy it. But it is now legal here in Colorado. :smoke:

In a way, I have a Medical Card in Colorado that lets me buy it. But it is now legal here in Colorado. :smoke:

That's good! :smoke:

It is good, as Cannabis is curing Cancer of all kinds, Brain Tumors, skin Cancers and a host of other things that it is doing nothing but good... :smoke:

It is good, as Cannabis is curing Cancer of all kinds, Brain Tumors, skin Cancers and a host of other things that it is doing nothing but good... :smoke:

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

A reminder to those of our viewers who missed our story last week on the influx of so-called Killer Dope in urban areas around the country. "Weekend Update" has been analyzing the samples of marijuana sent to us anonymously all week. We are pleased to report that, so far, the only significant finding has been that if you force a baby squirrel to smoke seven-hundred cannabis joints a day, he will become disoriented, seems to take the laws of self-preservation less seriously, tending to play with his nuts rather than store them.

Once again, if you should come into contact with ANY suspicious cannabis, and wish it be analyzed by "Weekend Update"'s team of research analysts, simply send a small sample immediately to: "Chevy Chase, 857 West 81 Street, New York City".

• Like 1

Just realized what today's date is: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

I've been doing a marathon of Cheech/Chong movies since I never seen them before. I'm watching them chronologically and just finished Nice Dreams on Crackle. My dad loved their movies and comedy albums back in the day. He even kind of resembles Chong with his facial hair. :LOL:

I'm also wearing my Dude Abides tee in honor of today. :smoke:

Edited by invisible airwave

I've been doing a marathon of Cheech/Chong movies since I never seen them before. I'm watching them chronologically and just finished Nice Dreams on Crackle. My dad loved their movies and comedy albums back in the day. He even kind of resembles Chong with his facial hair. :LOL:

Nice :smoke: Up In Smoke was so funny... :LOL:

Next Movie is quite underrated. Love that Mexican American song Cheech is jamming to.

Mexican Americans / love education / so they go to night school / and take Spanish / and get a B. :rfl:

• Like 1

Next Movie is quite underrated. Love that Mexican American song Cheech is jamming to.

Mexican Americans / love education / so they go to night school / and take Spanish / and get a B. :rfl:

The scene at the end when Cheech does the space coke and busts out of the house cracks me up every time.

• Like 1

The scene at the end when Cheech does the space coke and busts out of the house cracks me up every time.

And ends up ravaging his neighbor's house like he's The Incredible Hulk! :laughing guy:

• Like 1

I love Chong's reaction.

Chong: Yeah, I dig that. But you know, while you were singing that, I wrote another tune.

Cheech: Oh yeah?

Chong: Yeah, it's, it's like the same thing, only different. You want to hear it?

Cheech: Yeah, yeah.

Chong: It's like a little more rock and roll than that one.

Cheech: All right, get down.

Chong: Something like this here.

[sings] Beaners! Beaners!

[speaking] I gotta work a little more on the lyrics.

:LMAO:

And ends up ravaging his neighbor's house like he's The Incredible Hulk! :laughing guy:

Loved to have seen that part - sounds hysterical..! :P

yeah!! I smoke. Putting it out there. :)

Of course only late at night after Lucy falls asleep, I go outside and smoke a little.

The first time I ever hung out with my husband before we started dating, he came over to a mutual friends' house RIGHT AFTER I chugged a sh*tload of bong water. To this day he is very impressed hahaha.