4:20 Thread

rushfreak

Puff-puff-puff.....Definitely needed a bomber after that latest Beatle "discussion".... Holy smokes. wacko.gif

cool10.gif 1022.gif cool10.gif

Edited by go2wrk@95974

So far, polls in both Washington and Colorado show that the legalization efforts for Nov election are in favor (and not close either). Let's hope we have some good voter turnout.

Plus, Uruguayan President Mujica is calling for legalization. The bill should be in their congress soon. Hopefully that will start all the dominos falling.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Jun 28 2012, 08:40 AM)
So far, polls in both Washington and Colorado show that the legalization efforts for Nov election are in favor (and not close either).  Let's hope we have some good voter turnout.

Plus, Uruguayan President Mujica is calling for legalization.  The bill should be in their congress soon.  Hopefully that will start all the dominos falling.

I doubt it. Does anyone really care about Uruguay?

Now, if Pakistan or China or the UAE etc. were to legalize it, THEN the dominoes would start falling!

Edited by SchemingDemon

Never fiddled with the stuff, been straight edge for my 18 year existence. I have absolutely no problem with those who do, I've always been a bit curious about this product. I did have to pass my first opportunity for I had graduation the next day, I didn't want to fudge that up.

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jun 30 2012, 10:21 PM)
Never fiddled with the stuff, been straight edge for my 18 year existence. I have absolutely no problem with those who do, I've always been a bit curious about this product. I did have to pass my first opportunity for I had graduation the next day, I didn't want to fudge that up.

smoking the day before an event will not mess up the event

QUOTE (beherit @ Jul 1 2012, 03:25 AM)
QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jun 30 2012, 10:21 PM)

smoking the day before an event will not mess up the event

Well it was midnight before Graduation......I wasn't going to anything that night. I'd rather do it when I have nothing important going on.

Edited by Union 5-3992

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Jul 4 2012, 06:50 PM)
QUOTE (beherit @ Jul 1 2012, 12:26 AM)
also, I'm surprised this thread is even allowed

cool10.gif cool10.gif

Well, Rush did write a song about it. I think they would approve.

http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii463/mtaznballer/volcano_vaporizer.jpg

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

Just listening to the Wreckers in a better state of mind.

For some reason, it sounds better. Anxiously awaiting the rest of the album.

cool10.gif

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jul 11 2012, 10:20 PM)
http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii463/mtaznballer/volcano_vaporizer.jpg

Do you use one of these? If so, how do you like it?? I've used other vapes, but never anything with a filler bag like the Volcano. Would love to try one.