4:20 Thread

rushfreak

Whatever. I'll try meth before I ever f***ing touch that Marijuana shit. That shit's gonna kill you, listen to the goverment.

♫ Establishment! Establishment! You always know what's best! ♫

QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 17 2011, 10:40 PM)
It cracks me up that it's rarely 4:30 when you all light up.

Hey... draw a ginormous one from the hole for me, would you? clear it if you can....

4:20 is a state of mind after all cool.gif

Such a good documentary, The Union: The business behind getting high

Worth watching a couple of times to get all the good info and be able to fully digest it.

Think smoking weed kills brains cells? Watch what they supposedly really did to all those monkeys back in 1974 when the Heath/Tulane study was done, the study that led to the government saying that smoking weed killed brain cells in the monkeys. Only lasts a couple of minutes, then moves onto another subject.

Here's what they didn't tell people back then. After 6 years of requests on how the study was done, the way that they did the study was finally revealed. Start at 7:00 into the doc and see what was actually done to those monkeys to justify saying that the weed killed their brain cells.

Kinda funny how studies done since then have shown no signs of brain cell damage. cool10.gif Wild stuff.

This United Doc & all the other things I have heard, agree . . . .

There is 0, That's ZERO deaths attributed to Marujuana use/or abuse

In the History of Mankind ! !

cool10.gif

Thought that this would be appreciated here. The Intertoobz are slow or I would have had this posted at 4:20 eh.gif

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/demotivationals/demotivational-posters-target-market.jpg

Oh and, regarding the killing of brain cells? Orange juice kills brain cells. So does sunlight. Just sayin' cool10.gif

QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ Mar 18 2011, 04:50 PM)
Such a good documentary, The Union: The business behind getting high

Worth watching a couple of times to get all the good info and be able to fully digest it.

Think smoking weed kills brains cells?  Watch what they supposedly really did to all those monkeys back in 1974 when the Heath/Tulane study was done, the study that led to the government saying that smoking weed killed brain cells in the monkeys.  Only lasts a couple of minutes, then moves onto another subject.

Here's what they didn't tell people back then.  After 6 years of requests on how the study was done, the way that they did the study was finally revealed.  Start at 7:00 into the doc and see what was actually done to those monkeys to justify saying that the weed killed their brain cells.

Kinda funny how studies done since then have shown no signs of brain cell damage. cool10.gif Wild stuff.

That was all apart of Big Oil and Big Pharm that help make pot what it is today, they could not make money from oil and pharms if they told us the real stuff about pot and hemp.

Here is some good info on it all.

Study Finds No Cancer-Marijuana Connection

Pot For Pain: The Verdict Is In

Cured: A Cannabis Story This is my fav..

Cannabis kills old bad cells so that cancer CAN'T take hold.. ohmy.gif

The truth MUST come out... 653.gif cool10.gif

Why is marijuana illegal? Big Oil and Big Pharm

What health risks do we really face? NONE

Does prohibition work? NO

What would happen if we taxed it? Balance the National budget.

Medicine, paper, fuel, textiles, food, etc. Are we missing something here? YES!!!!

cool10.gif