4:20 Thread

rushfreak

QUOTE (ifloveremains @ Apr 20 2008, 05:48 PM)
I woke up this morning and opened my window to the smell of cool10.gif... but I live in a condo so it was probably somebody out on their balcony nearby. laugh.gif Still kinda weird, though.

Why weird? cool10.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ May 31 2008, 06:00 AM)
QUOTE (izzy @ May 31 2008, 03:24 AM)
I don't know why I thought of this... maybe because I'm drunk but anyway. I will never forget the time my parents figured out I was smoking dope. (I've been doing it since I was 12).

So one day, when I was 15 I was drunk, high on weed and DXM (the crap in cough syrup) and I had made this water-bottle bong, and the bowl that I made had fallen out in the yard, the rest I threw out at the park across the street. So, I'm chillin' in my room and my dad knocks on my door with the bowl in his hand and he's like, 'What's this?' I'm like uhhh, and I close the door because I'm way too high to deal with this. So then I'm sitting there and him and my mom come and give me this talk, I can't really remember. My dad told me that my stupid dog had it in his mouth when he came back inside. Dumb dog! But he's too cute so I wasn't mad at him.

What I do remember was in the end my dad says to my mom, "You know, I think Victoria is smart enough to know how much she can handle, let's just leave her alone..." So they leave and I'm sitting there thinking to myself WOW that did not just happen... but it did! I was glad.

My dad used to be a hippy but my mom's never done drugs in her life, so I think that's why he said that and it was pretty dead obvious that I was messed up at that moment. It was a terrifying talk, but I'm glad my parents aren't like my boyfriend's parents.

We were high all weekend and so one night he comes home and says goodnight to his dad and his dad's like 'are you drunk?' he's like 'no I'm just tired...' So then my boyfriend's downstairs sleeping and it's 01:30 and his dad randomly comes down and is like 'YOU'RE STONED!' and he's like 'what?! no...' so then his dad's like I'll talk to you later. So my boyfriend wakes up and checks his pants and all our weed is gone and his lighter.

I'm like dude your dad is totally gonna smoke that without us!

Hahaha. Am I wrong to laugh? I like your stories though.

Like your Dad I know for a fact back in the day my Dad smoked marijuana. I've only ever been caught once and like you my Dad's reaction was nothing like I expected.

It was during my first few weeks of college. Me and my friend Matt couldn't be bothered to go to Music Technology class because the teacher was a real bastard and would screw the f**k out at pretty much anything. So since my house was free I said we could go there, on the way home we say another friend Joe, on his way down to college. We convinced him to share it with us as usual... he's way to kind and instead of going to college we went to my house. In the living room put Made In Japan (Deep Purple) on and started lighting up. Guess the music was a little loud because we didn't hear my Dad coming home from work for lunch for an hour since he was in the local area (Paramedic). He opened the door and the smoke must've hit him, he usually doesn't swear to these sort of extremes but I'll never forget what he said "JESUS SUFFERING f**k!" At the time I wasn't into Billy Connolly (In fact that might have been the event that got me into him) so I thought my Dad had come up with that himself. All three of us couldn't stop laughing and when my Dad came in and saw us neither could he. He later told me he didn't mind as long as it wasn't an everyday thing which it isn't.

Phil - thanks, I had to get up pretty early this morning so I decided I'd not smoke too much. Was rather pleasant though. cool.gif

Gleaming my friend, there are far worst crimes than lighting up once in a while. wink.gif

That's hilarious! laugh.gif I have some great high stories but it takes me a while to think of them. I haven't blazed in almost 2 weeks I think, my dealer's been sick lately and then I kind of just started drinking again, but my ex started dealing again. I'm a cheap ass so I only buy from people I know I'm getting a good deal from, unless I really need some.

I'm trying to think of a random story because I'm bored and feel like babbling about something...

Oh God. Okay this was probably the most messed up I've gotten off weed. I can't really remember the whole story, or if this all even happened in the same night but oh well.

So, my friend and I used to smoke in this tunnel thing by his house, where a stream of water would run through. So you'd have to walk on this ledge, and in the back was this big sort of box-room area, with these 2 ledges to sit on. My friend lends me his bong, which we filled up with the stream water because we forgot a water bottle and he has a huge joint. I have this lighter that apparently has poisonous dollar store lighter fluid in it, I don't know if it's true, that's what my other friend told me and I haven't really bothered to look into it.

This bong was really kick ass, it was made from a coke bottle from '68. So I smoke a few bowls and I'm high as hell and my friend, who's not as much as a stoner as me, wants me to help him finish his joint, so I do. Then I start getting all claustrophobic and I'm like, "Mike I need to get the f**k out of here." And my head was ringing. So I'm going as fast as I can along the ledge and my friend is behind me and I hear a shattering noise, and for some reason I have this idea that someone is throwing bottles at us, so I start going even faster and my friend starts yelling at me "I BROKE THE f***ing BONG!" I'm like "NO YOU DUMB ASS! THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE!" So he saves the bowl of the bong to make a new one.

Then we head down to the plaza because he steals munchies from the grocery store. So, there's a Swiss Chalet there and the blinds are making me trip the hell out. So I run back to the street where it's dark (it's probably like 9 or 10 at night), and sit down in the middle of the sidewalk because I need to calm down and my friend is laughing his ass off at me. After a while he's like "Okay Vickey, let's go now!" I'm like okay... so he grabs on to my arm and we start walking through the plaza and I had to close my eyes as we passed the blinds.

I think we walked around for a bit and smoked some more later (I used to get really high back then off like nothing). And we goto a park with this huge slide and I'm like you go first. So my friend goes down and there's a pool of water at the bottom of the slide, and I see it all go up in a wave. He's soaked and it's freezing out, and I'm about to piss my pants laughing at him because I almost did that. But luckily he lives just around the corner so we went back to his house. And then we watched TV and he started falling asleep on me so I hit him with a pillow for a few hours and left at 5.

I think that was all in the same night. confused13.gif

QUOTE (izzy @ Jun 5 2008, 09:27 PM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ May 31 2008, 06:00 AM)
QUOTE (izzy @ May 31 2008, 03:24 AM)
I don't know why I thought of this... maybe because I'm drunk but anyway. I will never forget the time my parents figured out I was smoking dope. (I've been doing it since I was 12).

So one day, when I was 15 I was drunk, high on weed and DXM (the crap in cough syrup) and I had made this water-bottle bong, and the bowl that I made had fallen out in the yard, the rest I threw out at the park across the street. So, I'm chillin' in my room and my dad knocks on my door with the bowl in his hand and he's like, 'What's this?' I'm like uhhh, and I close the door because I'm way too high to deal with this. So then I'm sitting there and him and my mom come and give me this talk, I can't really remember. My dad told me that my stupid dog had it in his mouth when he came back inside. Dumb dog! But he's too cute so I wasn't mad at him.

What I do remember was in the end my dad says to my mom, "You know, I think Victoria is smart enough to know how much she can handle, let's just leave her alone..." So they leave and I'm sitting there thinking to myself WOW that did not just happen... but it did! I was glad.

My dad used to be a hippy but my mom's never done drugs in her life, so I think that's why he said that and it was pretty dead obvious that I was messed up at that moment. It was a terrifying talk, but I'm glad my parents aren't like my boyfriend's parents.

We were high all weekend and so one night he comes home and says goodnight to his dad and his dad's like 'are you drunk?' he's like 'no I'm just tired...' So then my boyfriend's downstairs sleeping and it's 01:30 and his dad randomly comes down and is like 'YOU'RE STONED!' and he's like 'what?! no...' so then his dad's like I'll talk to you later. So my boyfriend wakes up and checks his pants and all our weed is gone and his lighter.

I'm like dude your dad is totally gonna smoke that without us!

Hahaha. Am I wrong to laugh? I like your stories though.

Like your Dad I know for a fact back in the day my Dad smoked marijuana. I've only ever been caught once and like you my Dad's reaction was nothing like I expected.

It was during my first few weeks of college. Me and my friend Matt couldn't be bothered to go to Music Technology class because the teacher was a real bastard and would screw the f**k out at pretty much anything. So since my house was free I said we could go there, on the way home we say another friend Joe, on his way down to college. We convinced him to share it with us as usual... he's way to kind and instead of going to college we went to my house. In the living room put Made In Japan (Deep Purple) on and started lighting up. Guess the music was a little loud because we didn't hear my Dad coming home from work for lunch for an hour since he was in the local area (Paramedic). He opened the door and the smoke must've hit him, he usually doesn't swear to these sort of extremes but I'll never forget what he said "JESUS SUFFERING f**k!" At the time I wasn't into Billy Connolly (In fact that might have been the event that got me into him) so I thought my Dad had come up with that himself. All three of us couldn't stop laughing and when my Dad came in and saw us neither could he. He later told me he didn't mind as long as it wasn't an everyday thing which it isn't.

Phil - thanks, I had to get up pretty early this morning so I decided I'd not smoke too much. Was rather pleasant though. cool.gif

Gleaming my friend, there are far worst crimes than lighting up once in a while. wink.gif

That's hilarious! laugh.gif I have some great high stories but it takes me a while to think of them. I haven't blazed in almost 2 weeks I think, my dealer's been sick lately and then I kind of just started drinking again, but my ex started dealing again. I'm a cheap ass so I only buy from people I know I'm getting a good deal from, unless I really need some.

I'm trying to think of a random story because I'm bored and feel like babbling about something...

Oh God. Okay this was probably the most messed up I've gotten off weed. I can't really remember the whole story, or if this all even happened in the same night but oh well.

So, my friend and I used to smoke in this tunnel thing by his house, where a stream of water would run through. So you'd have to walk on this ledge, and in the back was this big sort of box-room area, with these 2 ledges to sit on. My friend lends me his bong, which we filled up with the stream water because we forgot a water bottle and he has a huge joint. I have this lighter that apparently has poisonous dollar store lighter fluid in it, I don't know if it's true, that's what my other friend told me and I haven't really bothered to look into it.

This bong was really kick ass, it was made from a coke bottle from '68. So I smoke a few bowls and I'm high as hell and my friend, who's not as much as a stoner as me, wants me to help him finish his joint, so I do. Then I start getting all claustrophobic and I'm like, "Mike I need to get the f**k out of here." And my head was ringing. So I'm going as fast as I can along the ledge and my friend is behind me and I hear a shattering noise, and for some reason I have this idea that someone is throwing bottles at us, so I start going even faster and my friend starts yelling at me "I BROKE THE f***ing BONG!" I'm like "NO YOU DUMB ASS! THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE!" So he saves the bowl of the bong to make a new one.

Then we head down to the plaza because he steals munchies from the grocery store. So, there's a Swiss Chalet there and the blinds are making me trip the hell out. So I run back to the street where it's dark (it's probably like 9 or 10 at night), and sit down in the middle of the sidewalk because I need to calm down and my friend is laughing his ass off at me. After a while he's like "Okay Vickey, let's go now!" I'm like okay... so he grabs on to my arm and we start walking through the plaza and I had to close my eyes as we passed the blinds.

I think we walked around for a bit and smoked some more later (I used to get really high back then off like nothing). And we goto a park with this huge slide and I'm like you go first. So my friend goes down and there's a pool of water at the bottom of the slide, and I see it all go up in a wave. He's soaked and it's freezing out, and I'm about to piss my pants laughing at him because I almost did that. But luckily he lives just around the corner so we went back to his house. And then we watched TV and he started falling asleep on me so I hit him with a pillow for a few hours and left at 5.

I think that was all in the same night. confused13.gif

you guys got some crazy stories laugh.gif

All me and my friends do is sit in a Barn in one of my friend's back yards and smoke and drink and listen to music laugh.gif

A few weeks ago I was cleaning the resin out of the glass stem from my bong and I just casually rolled it up into a ball and smoked it, thinking I wouldn't get much out of it. It was a bong I hadn't used in a while and I forgot how much salvia had been smoked in it before. Needless to say, I sat at the kitchen table tripping for five hours. The wife came home and I was standing in the kitchen eating a huge bowl of ice cream with a bag of M&Ms dumped on it. So, if for whatever reason you want to prolong a salvia trip, smoke kush & sally d resin.

cool10.gif

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 5 2008, 06:30 PM)
Serious question:  I stopped smoking a little over three months ago.  I have a drug screening next week.  Should I be worried??

If it's a urine test, you should be fine. Just in case you could drink lots of water and go to the bathroom more often to cleanse your system, but three months seems like long enough for any trace to have passed.

This link has some good information.

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Jun 5 2008, 10:45 PM)
Serious question:  I stopped smoking a little over three months ago.  I have a drug screening next week.  Should I be worried??

If it's a urine test, you should be fine. Just in case you could drink lots of water and go to the bathroom more often to cleanse your system, but three months seems like long enough for any trace to have passed.

Thank you Roci, good resource too. I guess I'm really nervous. I've never taken a drug test to begin with, plus I've been rather diligent in avoiding smoking for these three months.

My doctor assured me that after two months I would definitely be clean. He even when on to say it usually takes two to three weeks for it to completely vacate the body.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 6 2008, 09:18 AM)

Thank you Roci, good resource too. I guess I'm really nervous. I've never taken a drug test to begin with, plus I've been rather diligent in avoiding smoking for these three months.

My doctor assured me that after two months I would definitely be clean. He even when on to say it usually takes two to three weeks for it to completely vacate the body.

So glad we don't have that drug testing crap here in Canada.

Smoking a joint on a Saturday night does not have anything to do with your work on a Monday morning eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jun 6 2008, 10:22 AM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 6 2008, 09:18 AM)

So glad we don't have that drug testing crap here in Canada.

Smoking a joint on a Saturday night does not have anything to do with your work on a Monday morning eyesre4.gif

I agree

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ Jun 6 2008, 05:41 PM)
I wish it were LEGAL dammit!!!!! I miss that more than anything else I ever quit!!!!

Well it's not legal here yet but it's more of that no one really gives a shit about you smoking a joint.

QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Jun 6 2008, 11:20 PM)
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb305/EveryNerveAware/RUSH/ersb2.jpg

Damn...that looks like an STD from a hooker

I had a great joke the other night...

I'm pretty baked with one of my friends and another friend shows up. She beings in this huge, trippy-looking bong with her and tells us, "This is my baby!!" Then I blurt out, "WHOA! Who did you have to f**k to make that?"

Serious question: I stopped smoking a little over three months ago. I have a drug screening next week. Should I be worried??

Turn yourself in to the 2.gif 1022.gif patrol and give us your weed. cool10.gif

Last night my friends were doing salvia, and I don't really like trying new things in front of people, especially groups of people, so I just had a few joints.

We were watching Roger Rabbit and my friend starts freaking out 'ROGER RABBIT IS COMING TO GET ME!' and I'm like 'no, it's just the TV, you'll be okay, he's not really here!' Then he started running around the apartment building and down the street like an animal and climbed up into a tree and started freaking out.

So him, another friend and I are sitting out in the grass infront of the apartment building at like 12 or 1 and a guy drives up to us and asks us if everything is okay and I'm like 'yeah, we're just having a talk here.' And then he's like 'it smells like weed here...' I'm like 'that's because I'm smoking a joint!' Then he's like oh... and drives away. That tripped me out.

Anyways.

The other week I was at my friend's place and another one of our friend's comes in and pulls out a huge bong and says, "THIS IS MY BABY!!" Me, being high as a kite, blurts out, "WHOA WHO DID YOU HAVE TO f**k TO MAKE THAT!?!?"

I sat there and cried, laughing. And I think everyone else did too.

QUOTE (izzy @ Jul 8 2008, 08:31 PM)
The other week I was at my friend's place and another one of our friend's comes in and pulls out a huge bong and says, "THIS IS MY BABY!!" Me, being high as a kite, blurts out, "WHOA WHO DID YOU HAVE TO f**k TO MAKE THAT!?!?"

Stop smoking weed, you told us this 6 days ago cool10.gif

Some people need to learn how to take salvia properly I think.

Wish I had some marijuana right now. The girl I fell in love with from work is on holiday until next Thursday and I have work with the girl I hate tomorrow...

Gimme Obscured By Clouds and a f***ing bong... please!

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jul 8 2008, 10:01 PM)

Really I thought I hadn't been here in like 2 weeks... so much for my memory eh.

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (izzy @ Jul 9 2008, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jul 8 2008, 10:01 PM)

Really I thought I hadn't been here in like 2 weeks... so much for my memory eh.

rofl3.gif

laugh.gif Hey, it happens to the best of us

Edited by mazyyz