Halloween question: What's the most

treeduck

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 30 2006, 04:00 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Oct 30 2006, 04:36 PM)
Jeepers Creepers scared.gif  scared.gif  scared.gif

The first one.  It really scared me!  I moved closer and closer to someone laugh.gif while I was 'jumping' from being so scared wacko.gif

Actually I found Jeepers Creepers annoying, the "kids" made so many stupid decisions it must be a record. "Oh look a big pipe leading to some scary looking pit I think I better crawl down there and get my ass caught!!" Talk about silly. I carried on watching though because i have a thing for Gina Philips... wub.gif

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6971/ginawz1.jpg

Well, yeah I can see why you watched it wink.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

That devil guy just creeped me out! scared.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the old trailors of Alien, and they made it look scary as hell!

but the movie itself really wasn't scary at all. flipping excellent though. some of the best suspense i've probably ever seen in a movie.

how many of you have seen The Evil Dead? for being such a cheesy low budget movie, that film is actually scary! i mean, i wasn't actually scared watching it, but it was intense and freaky enough that it like kinda gave me that scared feeling, like you know how you may not actually be frightened of something but it makes you excited in a way that it feels scary? that's what The Evil Dead was like. that's a very good movie.

Halloween Scared the crap out of me.

I saw it on TV in our bedroom and my father was setting up his trains that night watching it in the den Every time an intense part would come up he would blow the Dam train Whistle and scare us even more.

QUOTE (Freedom_Fighter @ Oct 30 2006, 06:10 PM)

but the movie itself really wasn't scary at all. flipping excellent though. some of the best suspense i've probably ever seen in a movie.

how many of you have seen The Evil Dead? for being such a cheesy low budget movie, that film is actually scary! i mean, i wasn't actually scared watching it, but it was intense and freaky enough that it like kinda gave me that scared feeling, like you know how you may not actually be frightened of something but it makes you excited in a way that it feels scary? that's what The Evil Dead was like. that's a very good movie.

I didn't really find Evil Dead scary it was more of a (very, very) black comedy. And the second one was even funnier...

"Who's laughing now??? Who's laughing now?? ahahahahhahahahahhahah!!

"I'll swallow your soul, I'll swallow your soul, I'll swallow your soul!!"

"Swallow this!!!!"

I laughed my head off at that one...

laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 30 2006, 07:48 PM)

I didn't really find Evil Dead scary it was more of a (very, very) black comedy. And the second one was even funnier...

"Swallow this!!!!"

laugh.gif

Agreed on all counts.

My addition: 'Army Of Darkness' is the masterpiece of the trilogy.

"Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $ 109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me... Ya! (BOOM) (BOOM) Now, let's talk about how I get back home."

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun."

Henry: I am Henry the Red, Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.

Ash: Well hello Mr. Fancy-pants. I got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now. Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

"Oh. Oh you... get back to you. Well, seems fairly obvious. Whoa. Wait a minute. The words. Right, right, right. Say the words. Clatto! Verata! Nn... Necktie, necturn, nickle... noodle. It's an 'n' word. It's definitely an 'n' word. It was definatly an 'n' word! Clatto! Verata! Nn(coughcough)."

"I'm through bein' their garbage boy. I did my part. Now I want back. Like in the deal!"

"Hail to the king, baby."

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Oct 30 2006, 07:04 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 30 2006, 07:48 PM)

"Swallow this!!!!"

laugh.gif

Agreed on all counts.

My addition: 'Army Of Darkness' is the masterpiece of the trilogy.

"Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $ 109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me... Ya! (BOOM) (BOOM) Now, let's talk about how I get back home."

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun."

Henry: I am Henry the Red, Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.

Ash: Well hello Mr. Fancy-pants. I got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now. Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

"Oh. Oh you... get back to you. Well, seems fairly obvious. Whoa. Wait a minute. The words. Right, right, right. Say the words. Clatto! Verata! Nn... Necktie, necturn, nickle... noodle. It's an 'n' word. It's definitely an 'n' word. It was definatly an 'n' word! Clatto! Verata! Nn(coughcough)."

"I'm through bein' their garbage boy. I did my part. Now I want back. Like in the deal!"

"Hail to the king, baby."

One line springs to mind immediately from Army of Darkness:

"Buckle up bonehead!!!"

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (softfilter @ Oct 31 2006, 03:02 AM)
The Changeling. Scaaary!

"My name is Joseph..."

scared.gif

the ticks top 10 scariest flicks !

1. the exorcist

2. the shining

3. poltergeist

4. hellraiser

5. a nightmare on elm street

6. the ring

7. the amityville horror

8. the omen

9. rosemarys baby

10. beyond the door

Saw. any of them, though i've only seen the first, in which I refuse to see any and all sequel and/or prequels. no.gif

I actually like 'Poltergeist' and 'Alien.' they don't scare me at all. Nor does 'The Shining,' which is actually the only scary movie I own, cause its pretty much amazing.

The Halloween movies are somewhat scary/creepy but so repetitive that when you watch them all in a marathon, like I did once, you start laughing at them.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 29 2006, 02:34 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Oct 29 2006, 06:11 AM)
'Alien'.

That one got me too. For once the monster didn't look like a guy in a suit, it looked organic, real in other words. Plus it was an inspired design, made up of all the things we're scared of: it was slimey, reptilian, spidery had the face of a death's head, squealed like some kind of giant insect/mouse and they only showed you bits of it so you were never sure what it was exactly. Also the film had genuine suspense and atmosphere, a great cast too...

Alien is the only movie that has ever given me nightmares.

And I saw it on TV!!!! *shudder*

I don't like horror movies. When I was a kid, my parents took me to the drive-in and The Omega Man was showing. I was too young and it scared the crap out of me. Those glowing red eyes.... bolt.gif

QUOTE (tyranny @ Oct 31 2006, 11:06 PM)
I don't like horror movies. When I was a kid, my parents took me to the drive-in and The Omega Man was showing. I was too young and it scared the crap out of me. Those glowing red eyes.... bolt.gif

I've loved "The Omega Man" ever since I first saw it on TV when I was a kid.

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 31 2006, 09:02 AM)

1. the exorcist
2. the shining
3. poltergeist
4. hellraiser
6. the ring
7. the amityville horror
8. the omen
9. rosemarys baby
10. beyond the door

I've seen eight of those. Not bad. Again, it's hard for me to say which is the scariest I've seen.

I saw a countdown on Bravo last night of the "30 Scariest Moments," and disagreed with just about every one. Bravo's choices were either way too tame to be scary, or not 'scary' per se, but just a collection of gross-outs. (There's a difference between "scary" and showing repulsive deaths/suffering.)

Edited by GeddyRulz

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 31 2006, 07:02 AM)

1. the exorcist
2. the shining
3. poltergeist
4. hellraiser
6. the ring
7. the amityville horror
8. the omen
9. rosemarys baby
10. beyond the door

I hated Hellraiser, everybody loves it though...maybe I should give it a second try confused13.gif

QUOTE (tyranny @ Oct 31 2006, 11:06 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 29 2006, 02:34 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Oct 29 2006, 06:11 AM)
'Alien'.

That one got me too. For once the monster didn't look like a guy in a suit, it looked organic, real in other words. Plus it was an inspired design, made up of all the things we're scared of: it was slimey, reptilian, spidery had the face of a death's head, squealed like some kind of giant insect/mouse and they only showed you bits of it so you were never sure what it was exactly. Also the film had genuine suspense and atmosphere, a great cast too...

I like The Omega man one of the Charlton Heston 70s disaster films along with Earthquake, Soylent Green, Planet of the Apes, Beneath the Planet of the Apes Airport 75 and Two Minute Warning...

QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 1 2006, 09:36 PM)
'Alien'.

I like The Omega man one of the Charlton Heston 70s disaster films along with Earthquake, Soylent Green, Planet of the Apes, Beneath the Planet of the Apes Airport 75 and Two Minute Warning...

Ok, remind me not to visit with treeduck or Geddyrulz on a dark and stormy night.....

sad.gif

QUOTE (tyranny @ Nov 1 2006, 10:15 PM)
'Alien'.

Ok, remind me not to visit with treeduck or Geddyrulz on a dark and stormy night.....

sad.gif

Those ones are not even scary....

laugh.gif