The KISS Solo Albums of 1978!

RUSHHEAD666

Which is your favorite 1978 KISS Solo Album?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite 1978 KISS Solo Album?

• ACE
    • GENE
    • PAUL
    • PETER

Presto!

Do you love Paul's second solo album? "Live To Win?"

I saw the tour and I loved the show but what is your take on the album?

Album was so-so. Haven't revisited it much. Loved the tour. Was there opening night in Atlanta. Really dug the band and Paul digging up some choice tunes like his 78 material along with rare Kiss cuts like A Million To One and Magic Touch. Absolutely love the DVD of this tour.

The last thing Kiss related that I truly enjoyed live.

I totally agree! The album is so-so but the show was fantastic!!!

Opening Night? Thats awesome!

I voted for Paul's but Ace and Gene both offered solid solo efforts... Peter's never did anything for me. Rock on!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Kiss%20December%201979%20Toledo/scan0010.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Kiss%20December%201979%20Toledo/scan0009.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Kiss%20December%201979%20Toledo/scan0002.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Kiss%20December%201979%20Toledo/scan0007.jpg

• Like 1

I voted for Paul's but Ace and Gene both offered solid solo efforts... Peter's never did anything for me. Rock on!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Kiss%20December%201979%20Toledo/scan0010.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Kiss%20December%201979%20Toledo/scan0009.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Kiss%20December%201979%20Toledo/scan0002.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Kiss%20December%201979%20Toledo/scan0007.jpg

WELL DONE HUGE!!!!!

Listenig to Paul's 1978 solo album right now. IT'S A MASTERPIECE!

But it won't touch ACE.

"MOVE ON! THAT'S WHAT SHE TOLD ME!" I need to listen to my mom!

Dating sucks ass!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

Holy Shit! I just saw that I wrote this poll back in 2006. I was only on here for a month back then! Some things never fuckking change. I WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!! KISS ARMY FOREVER!!!!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
  • Like 2

But it won't touch ACE.

Dating sucks ass!

Paul was shocked by Ace's album. He and Gene were pissed, they felt like Ace had been holding out on them by keeping his best songs for his solo album. If they'd known about that they'd have shelved the solo albums idea.

• Like 1

Holy Shit! I just saw that I wrote this poll back in 2006. I was only on here for a month back then! Some things never fuckking change. I WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!! KISS ARMY FOREVER!!!!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

The 2006 Earl thinks you're an old man and the prince of pussy metal! :P

• Like 1

But it won't touch ACE.

Dating sucks ass!

Paul was shocked by Ace's album. He and Gene were pissed, they felt like Ace had been holding out on them by keeping his best songs for his solo album. If they'd known about that they'd have shelved the solo albums idea.

I didn't know that Pat and it makes sense!! Ace's solo album is a GEM!

It's funny though dude, for me it's always been about Ace. All the way to the end of his writing days with KISS. His songs were always my favorite even as a kid. For instance "Dark Light" on "Music For The Elder" that song is awesome!!

Come on Pat and SHOCK ME!

ACE RULES!!!

Then PAUL!

• Like 1

Hey Queen Of Black Metal! I was happily married back then too.

I will be the Prince Of Pussy Metal Pat. After all, I am what I eat! :pussy: :P

• Like 1

Hey Queen Of Black Metal! I was happily married back then too.

I will be the Prince Of Pussy Metal Pat. After all, I am what I eat! :pussy: :P

:16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:

But it won't touch ACE.

Dating sucks ass!

I didn't know that Pat and it makes sense!! Ace's solo album is a GEM!

It's funny though dude, for me it's always been about Ace. All the way to the end of his writing days with KISS. His songs were always my favorite even as a kid. For instance "Dark Light" on "Music For The Elder" that song is awesome!!

Come on Pat and SHOCK ME!

ACE RULES!!!

Then PAUL!

Last year I watched this series of videos with Paul narrating from his book. The whole KISS journey from the early days. When he got to the section about the KISS solo albums he only mentioned his own solo album and Gene and Peter's. He never mentioned Ace's and I was specifically waiting to hear what he said about it but he deliberately ignored it.

And now I think of it Paul pretty much downplayed any and all of Ace's song writing efforts on each of the KISS albums. He repeatedly says stuff like "Ace barely contributed anything creatively."

And now I think of it Paul pretty much downplayed any and all of Ace's song writing efforts on each of the KISS albums. He repeatedly says stuff like "Ace barely contributed anything creatively."

Pat!!

I am going KISS KRAZZY after Friday night!

I just watched the KISS MY ASS dvd! It's incredible!!! I just saw Paul pay is respects for Ace being in the band and doing "Shock Me" with guitar solo. Even gave Peter some props before showing the "Hooligan" live video.

I love KISS!!! So many Rush snobs on here and people on the planet love to constantly rip KISS for their inept lyric and writing music skills. It's a fuckking joke.

Who rhymes "Hooligan" with "don't want to go to school again."

PURE GENIUS!

You so called Rush Fans on here should shut the fukk up and honor KISS. RUSH would have been yesterday's news if it wasn't for Gene and Paul.

The KISS MY ASS dvd shows all the marketing even back in the 70's.

Gene and Paul deserve every penny they earn!!

All of you KISS HATERS are just jealous. You wish you had their bank accounts and "Charisma."

LOL!

RUSH AND KISS RULE FOREVER!

If you don't like this post then you can delete me, block me, ignore me and simply just KISS MY ASS!!!!!

Goodnight People!!!!

LOL!!!

Paul downplayed Ace all the time because Ace wrote so many incredible songs.

Fukk it.

KISS ARMY FOREVER!!!

RUSH RULES!!!

KNIGHTS IN SATAN'S SERVICE!

RULING UNDER SATAN'S HANDS!!!

GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going

Hard

On

Satan's

Testicles

CUM ON!!!!

It's called CREATIVE WRITING!!

Do you the reader have anything in you??? Can you write with balls? Can you be creative on a public forum?????

I know who can.

The people on here who get me.

If you don't get me or if I offend you then you know what to do!!!

"ROCK AND ROLL OVER!"

• Like 1

The only KISS $$ I've spent since the original Farewell Tour in 2000 is the Kissology DVDs which are marvelous. Even though I haven't paid much attention to what they've done in the last 20 years, KISS is still my 6th all-time favorite band mainly because of their original shit. Ace's 78 album is a Top 5 KISS album for me and Paul's album would be Top 10. Both just killer.