The weather thread

Tom Sawyer

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 4 2007, 06:27 PM)
minus 16 windchill -26 & getting Lake affect snow white outs here right now & under a Wind chill warning angry.gif

Same Here.

Same yesterday.

Don't really mind tongue.gif

Got out first thing this morning and shoveled the drive-way and walkway with my Brother.

We were lucky though. Our neighbour.. the cool one with the snowblower blew out the bottom of the driveway... with the packed snow from the plows.

The only downside... Supposed to be a -43 wind chill tomorrow morning, so I'm actually getting my mom to drive me.. thats a little too cold to wait at the bus stop (I like having feeling in extremities tongue.gif ) and this is only because I don't like leaving my house in my sweatpants, and jeans tend to freeze in this weather. If I become brave by tomorrow, and wear then, then off to the stop I go smile.gif

I heart.gif thee Snow Lord wub.gif

-13, feels like -22

Wind chill and Snowsquall warning in effect till later tonight.

No different then yesterday when I had to walk outside for about 10 minutes, then wait another 15 for my mom to pick me up (I had to walk to the nearest main street after re-certifying my CPR/First Aid)

It was only a little cold... and I only lost feeling in one hand because I was on my cell phone canceling plans with a friend... because of the weather, and she told me she was feeling a little sickly... so I figured walking around downtown was a BAD idea... especially when winds were gusting at 70 kph.

QUOTE (rushengal @ Feb 4 2007, 06:08 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 4 2007, 06:27 PM)
minus 16 windchill -26 & getting Lake affect snow white outs here right now & under a Wind chill warning  angry.gif

Same Here.

Same yesterday.

Don't really mind tongue.gif

Got out first thing this morning and shoveled the drive-way and walkway with my Brother.

We were lucky though. Our neighbour.. the cool one with the snowblower blew out the bottom of the driveway... with the packed snow from the plows.

The only downside... Supposed to be a -43 wind chill tomorrow morning, so I'm actually getting my mom to drive me.. thats a little too cold to wait at the bus stop (I like having feeling in extremities tongue.gif ) and this is only because I don't like leaving my house in my sweatpants, and jeans tend to freeze in this weather. If I become brave by tomorrow, and wear then, then off to the stop I go smile.gif

I heart.gif thee Snow Lord wub.gif

See Snow Lord give this crap to her Not Me pokey.gif

-17, feels like -27.

Going up to -26 later today, and back down to -30 tonight.

And... as usual, there is always the chance for snow squalls at any given time with almost no warning.

And... I'm not leaving the college at all today.

84 degrees today and not a cloud in the sky - Although the news said we may see some sprinkles and 64 degree later on in the week BBBBBuuuRRRRRRR thats cold - May have to hunker down inside the house for that one - rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Feb 5 2007, 11:00 AM)
84 degrees today and not a cloud in the sky - Although the news said we may see some sprinkles and 64 degree later on in the week BBBBBuuuRRRRRRR thats cold - May have to hunker down inside the house for that one - rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Not nice to tease us dazed025.gif pokey.gif

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Feb 5 2007, 08:52 PM)
Freaking global warming I tell you -- It was 89 in east San Diego today - I'd rather have the 07 Degree blistering cold any day over that - I'm from Montreal so i can take it -

Both my parents are from Montreal... and they say the same thing smile.gif They love the cold.

Rather cold then hot any day.

Right now... it is 68 in my house... and its beautiful smile.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 5 2007, 04:51 AM)
-19  temp. with the wind chill -30 http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/8.gif

quit your complaining eyesre4.gif Just think how she feels unsure.gif laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif tongue.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/fr1.jpg

20 degrees here biggrin.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Feb 5 2007, 09:31 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 5 2007, 04:51 AM)
-19  temp. with the wind chill -30 http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/8.gif

quit your complaining eyesre4.gif Just think how she feels unsure.gif laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif tongue.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/fr1.jpg

20 degrees here biggrin.gif

I knew you where behind this dazed025.gif -19 with the wind chill -29 I don't remember it being this cold in a lot of years fists crying.gif & for that chick send her here she won't have to wet her shirt laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (rushengal @ Feb 6 2007, 06:42 AM)
-13, feels like -21.... and I'm not leaving my house today.

It's like ice here too. sad.gif

I only wish I could stay home.

Stay warm everyone.

-12'F and it feels like it's -21'F

It doesn't feel as bad as it was yesturday though yes.gif

my fingers got a mild case of frostbite just waiting for the bus to show up yesturday....(thats because I had it before so it effects me faster) and I had gloves on angry.gif

today I put a different pair of gloves on and it was much better smile.gif