Last.fm

PuppetKing2112

Some of you may know about this.

Last.fm is a website where you make an account, install the audioscrobbler software, and whenever you listen to music on your iTunes, it records what you listen to and sends the data to this website, which creates weekly charts of what your most-played artists and songs are, and you can add friends as people with similar tastes and get recommendations and stuff.

My page is in my TRF signature...anyone here who has it should post their links and we can all add each other.

I'm on last.fm:

http://www.last.fm/user/BlueBabyDragon/

I recently reset my charts, though- it seemed like a good idea at the time (it's not like my tastes changed or anything, I just randomly felt like it), but now I feel stupid for doing it. Nothing seems to have visually changed at the moment, but it probably will soon.

If anyone wants to add me on there, just send a friend request.

Just don't ask me to join any groups. smile.gif

Edited by Blue Baby Dragon

I just did some stats...it's almost been a year ( a month from now) since I joined last fm....i've almost listened to 13000 songs....so I decided to see how many days of music I listen to....I judged the 13000 songs by 3 mins...and I came up that I listen to 27 24/7 days of music a year. Scary eh'? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 21 2006, 01:58 PM)
I would be on there more often, but I listen to music in my iPod, not through any media program. Until they make a program to track what songs you play in the Ipod, it would be kinda pointless for me to have one I guess.

You can actually put a last fm plugin on your iPod and it will automatically scrobble what you listen to.

QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Aug 8 2007, 11:36 AM)
I would be on there more often, but I listen to music in my iPod, not through any media program.  Until they make a program to track what songs you play in the Ipod, it would be kinda pointless for me to have one I guess.

You can actually put a last fm plugin on your iPod and it will automatically scrobble what you listen to.

Yeah, but that plugin is really buggy... I tried it out and ended up just removing it. Bad outweighs the good... they need to patch it up.

Anyways, http://www.last.fm/user/SoulsideFuneral

There's also a link in my sig

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Aug 9 2007, 01:04 PM)
QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Aug 8 2007, 11:36 AM)
I would be on there more often, but I listen to music in my iPod, not through any media program.  Until they make a program to track what songs you play in the Ipod, it would be kinda pointless for me to have one I guess.

Yeah, but that plugin is really buggy... I tried it out and ended up just removing it. Bad outweighs the good... they need to patch it up.

Anyways, http://www.last.fm/user/SoulsideFuneral

There's also a link in my sig

It is really? How do you take it off then?

ps. Your added.