You know you're a Rush fan when...

fledgehog

You know you're a 2.gif fan when:

--- Your husband says "Do you need Pert?" and you start to correct him and say "It's PEART!!" - only to realize he's clipping a coupon for SHAMPOO!!

--- You see one of those oval, b/w, abbreviation stickers (like OBX for Outer Banks) that says NEP, and you think Neil Ellwood Peart. Then you see the logo under the NEP, and realize it's for New England Patriots!!

--- You're watching Jeopardy! and the clue is "Last name of golfer Rocco, or to...." and you don't even have to hear the rest of the clue because you know that Rocco MEDIATE is a good friend of Alex Lifeson!!

All 3 of these things have happened to me in the last 4 days!!!! ph34r.gif

My husband says I should put more money towards counseling instead of saving for a 2009 tour!!! tongue.gif

2.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ Oct 23 2008, 10:21 PM)
--- Your husband says "Do you need Pert?" and you start to correct him and say "It's PEART!!" - only to realize he's clipping a coupon for SHAMPOO!!

That is hilarious! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Oct 25 2008, 10:49 AM)
QUOTE (Spike @ Oct 23 2008, 10:21 PM)
---  Your husband says "Do you need Pert?" and you start to correct him and say "It's PEART!!" - only to realize he's clipping a coupon for SHAMPOO!!

That is hilarious! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I use that shampoo! biggrin.gif

You know the headphone review you're reading on Amazon.com was written by a Rush fan when said reviewer's Amazon name is "Dirk Lerxst."

And what's more, you know you can take their authority on whether or not the bass response of said headphones is adequate! laugh.gif

You travel half way around the world to see them play Live as I did in July this year. 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

You know you're a Rush fan when you find yourself pondering the questions of how the white-haired uncle has managed to keep his country place a secret for 50 years, and whether anyone has ever wondered where the kid goes every Sunday.

you know you're a 2.gif fan when:

You always switch between air bassing GeddyFinal.gif and air drumming NeilFinal.gif during YYZ

You purposefully play 2112 or Fountain of Lamneth when you hear someone complain about Rush's songs being too long

Are not mad that Rush is not in the hall of fame

You know you're a rush fan when...

You buy pro mark sticks unaware whether they're good or bad but just cause they have Neils signiture on.

You buy a mug with rush on, but never drink out of it (perfection)

You wear you're rush t shirts so much, you're forced to throw them away cause it faintly says "212" now...

You get more butterflies at a rush concert than the three kings themselves

You go mental when you see anything related to rush in anyway on a film or tv

You know they're the kings when you realise you're second favourite band (Manics) interviewed Rush in Classic Rock becuase they idolise them!

2.gif

QUOTE (Echoes @ Jan 8 2009, 09:06 PM)
When you have a 103 fever, a sore throat, and an impacted wisdom tooth on the day of the Rush concert, and you still go! 1022.gif 2.gif

or, as in my case, an ear infection!( I just was NOT going to miss that!)

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jan 15 2009, 07:10 PM)
QUOTE (Echoes @ Jan 8 2009, 09:06 PM)
When you have a 103 fever, a sore throat, and an impacted wisdom tooth on the day of the Rush concert, and you still go!  1022.gif  2.gif

or, as in my case, an ear infection!( I just was NOT going to miss that!)

Ha, right on. It's like "nothing short of it getting cancelled is going to stop me from seeing this show". laugh.gif