You know you're a Rush fan when...

fledgehog

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Mar 25 2008, 02:32 AM)
When you spend countless hours putting together a jigsaw puzzle of Moving Pictures to hang it on your wall.

How do you put a jigsaw on the wall without all the pieces coming apart?

(BTW, I'm in the middle of doing that jigsaw as well biggrin.gif )

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Mar 25 2008, 03:17 AM)
You call everyone named Gary Geddy.

I want to do that, laugh.gif but I don't know anyone called Gary. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Mar 25 2008, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Mar 25 2008, 02:32 AM)
When you spend countless hours putting together a jigsaw puzzle of Moving Pictures to hang it on your wall.

How do you put a jigsaw on the wall without all the pieces coming apart?

(BTW, I'm in the middle of doing that jigsaw as well biggrin.gif )

Puzzle Glue

Check your local hobby store.

Yeah what I did was.

Get the puzzle put together on a piece of cardboard.

Put another piece of cardboard over the puzzle and flip it over.

Spray glue on the bottom of the puzzle.

stick the cardboard to it.

Frame it!

Looks great!

QUOTE (Crush252 @ Mar 20 2008, 05:18 PM)
every day at 9:12pm you go: 2112!!!!! and your sister says :SHUT UP!!!... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

When you have the alarm on your watch set to 21:12 just so you don't miss it.

When you have your watch programmed in Army time just to see 21:12 everyday tongue.gif

QUOTE (Crush252 @ Mar 20 2008, 11:36 PM)
happens all the time...everytime a 2.gif song comes on the radio you tell everyone in the vehicle to shut up. then you turn it full blast and open up the window so that all the other people can hear it too.... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Guilty as charged biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Crush252 @ Mar 20 2008, 11:57 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Mar 20 2008, 11:51 PM)
QUOTE (Crush252 @ Mar 20 2008, 11:45 PM)
well yea (about the ipod), but you cant blast it with an ipod...just pop in a rush cd or something and just NLAST IT!!! Red Barchetta is a GREAT song for that...lol....my dad says "when you're driving and you hear that you just instinctivly start driving faster"...i personally love blasting instrumentals, preferablly Leave That Thing Alone, YYZ, or La Villa Strangiato biggrin.gif  cool.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  1022.gif  653.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  applaudit.gif

I LOVE blasting Red Barchetta! I was pparked in my driveway waiting for Limelight ot end, and my dad was in the garage running a power saw and he told me that I was playing my music so loud that he could hear it over the saw clearly!

it seems like it would be an AWESOMELY SWEET PAWNAGE TO THE EXTREME so to blast. when i get my lisence (i'm only 13) the first time i go driving i'm gonna bring Moving Pictures with me and just blast Red Barchetta.it'z gonna be AWESOME!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

laugh.gif Yeah, I was with my dad today and we were leaving the vacant parking lot of the school and he was like, do you want to drive around (I am old enough to go to drivers ed, but I don't really care when I get my license.) I was like, no the conditions are not right. He said, Huh? I replied, I am going to make a special mix CD with Driven and Red Barchetta to listen to when I first drive, and I will say "Its my turn to drive" when I put my foot on the pedal tongue.gif

QUOTE (rushringleader @ Mar 25 2008, 04:15 PM)
QUOTE (Crush252 @ Mar 20 2008, 11:57 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Mar 20 2008, 11:51 PM)
QUOTE (Crush252 @ Mar 20 2008, 11:45 PM)
well yea (about the ipod), but you cant blast it with an ipod...just pop in a rush cd or something and just NLAST IT!!! Red Barchetta is a GREAT song for that...lol....my dad says "when you're driving and you hear that you just instinctivly start driving faster"...i personally love blasting instrumentals, preferablly Leave That Thing Alone, YYZ, or La Villa Strangiato biggrin.gif  cool.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  1022.gif  653.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  applaudit.gif

I LOVE blasting Red Barchetta! I was pparked in my driveway waiting for Limelight ot end, and my dad was in the garage running a power saw and he told me that I was playing my music so loud that he could hear it over the saw clearly!

it seems like it would be an AWESOMELY SWEET PAWNAGE TO THE EXTREME so to blast. when i get my lisence (i'm only 13) the first time i go driving i'm gonna bring Moving Pictures with me and just blast Red Barchetta.it'z gonna be AWESOME!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

laugh.gif Yeah, I was with my dad today and we were leaving the vacant parking lot of the school and he was like, do you want to drive around (I am old enough to go to drivers ed, but I don't really care when I get my license.) I was like, no the conditions are not right. He said, Huh? I replied, I am going to make a special mix CD with Driven and Red Barchetta to listen to when I first drive, and I will say "Its my turn to drive" when I put my foot on the pedal tongue.gif

Thats AWESOME!

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Mar 26 2008, 09:51 PM)
QUOTE (Echoes @ Mar 26 2008, 09:12 PM)
When you hear anyone say the word "dew", you immediatly think "Distant Early Warning" and the song plays in your head.  1022.gif

DUDE YOU POSTED AT 2112!

You know you're a rush fan when you say what I just said.

When you are ai-guitaring Red Barchetta so energetically in the shower that you actually get too carried away and fall through the shower curtain and out of the shower!

I think that qualifies as one of the most retarded things I've ever done!

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Mar 28 2008, 01:50 PM)
When you are ai-guitaring Red Barchetta so energetically in the shower that you actually get too carried away and fall through the shower curtain and out of the shower!

I think that qualifies as one of the most retarded things I've ever done!

Wow... laugh.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Mar 26 2008, 11:19 PM)
When you wear a Rush shirt at least once a week.

Whatever would you be wearing on the other six days of the week?!?!?!? confused13.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

When your into new gear like the Zzyzx breakaway Bass cable that breaks away and is good for instrument changes without pop or noise to the amp. It has neodynium magnets and is the first new design of a cable in about a zillion years. 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (rushbass @ Mar 28 2008, 07:08 PM)
"You know you are a Rush fan when..."

you just had to go out and buy another terrabyte hard drive! ohmy.gif

For downloaded 2.gif shows, no doubt! biggrin.gif

Edited by Show Don't Tell